The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

(complete)

XxBradeyxX
XxBradeyxX
✭✭✭
What is the fastest way to level 50? I am a magic templar
Edited by XxBradeyxX on November 27, 2016 4:09PM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A guild member of mine is leveling quite rapidly in Rkindaleft. If you have Orsinium DLC, try there.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe farming mobs like in Rkindaleft is the fastest method with all training gear and using XP potions/scrolls. However, you may run into difficulties finding an area that is not being used by someone else. Doing normal Maelstrom is somewhat slower (unsure exactly how much) and since its a solo instance there is no competition. I would estimate you can get from 1 to 5 in 10-15 hours (at least that is the rate I've been getting).
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple of guides on the internet that give tips on which quests to do and which to ignore when leveling quickly to 50.

I followed the advice of one of them a couple of months ago and it took me two weeks of not very serious, no grinding involved playing.

Now that the toon is at 50 I am going through all the zones one by one and completing the smaller quests (for good XP when enlightened) and getting the shards that I missed while speed leveling.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People will say team up with someone, get married, use XP pots etc but I used this guide LVL Guide and did it solo with just all Training gear in about 24 hours total time ( minus the time to collect lore books and shards etc ) so say about 18 hours

I used this to lvl Molag's Left Bal
    Edited by JamieAubrey on August 31, 2016 12:38AM
  • Stiltz
    Stiltz
    ✭✭✭
    Do the main quest and lots of random dungeons. Go to Wrothgar and do lots of those quests while farming delves for short periods of time. Start DB and TG. Use experience scrolls or potions.

If it's an alt then craft him blue training set gear every 15-20 levels or so. Don't forget that you can use these training sets on any and all alts you make in the future so don't deconstruct them when you've out leveled them.
    Edited by Stiltz on August 31, 2016 12:47AM
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • QuantumPie
    QuantumPie
    ✭✭✭
    The fastest way to get to level 50 would be grinding. I wrote a guide on how to do it here which goes into detail on the areas for each faction and the buffs that make it faster. The short version is get training gear (Seducer for Magika, and anything that gives Stamina regen for stam builds so you don't run out of resources), Regen food, ESO Plus, Crown Scrolls or Ambrosia's and Ring of Mara if you have a friend . Then go to places like the Orsinium public dugeons (they can be packed with people sometimes) or your factions zones with are usually empty and kill everything. When I did this I got my Templar to level 50 in 15 hours of playtime which took two and a half days.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get ring of mara have all putple training gear use pots or scrolls be enlightened and grind for 3 hours late at night in cracked wood cave or rikindaleft (spellcheck) or lipsand tarn