The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

We Need an ETA on One Tamriel for the PTS Already

• James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're currently planning to have Update 12 available on the PTS this Thursday!

Awesome news!!

Got a LAN at my place this weekend and everyone is saying they are playing WoW Legion so this will be very nice to play so they can see how much the game has changed... hopefully I sway a few more! :)
    Edited by James-Wayne on August 30, 2016 11:04PM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • AgentofKhaoss
    AgentofKhaoss
    ✭✭

anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

HA HA HA! Although this thread doesn't really apply to me since I am a console player and there is no PTS on consoles, I wanted to pop in and say I love the GIF, as I watched that movie a ton of times and always have a good laugh :smile:

Ahh, but it does apply to you friend. As a fellow console player, I am anxious for this because the patch notes will tell us what we are getting. Aren't you curious about what weapon ultimates are coming?
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome news!!

Got a LAN at my place this weekend and everyone is saying they are playing WoW Legion so this will be very nice to play so they can see how much the game has changed... hopefully I sway a few more! :)

Yes... or perhaps they will sway you... :smirk:
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome news!!

Yes... or perhaps they will sway you... :smirk:

Haha they have tried many many times I assure you but the graphics and systems including combat are too out of date for me... And I started playing MMOs in the days of MUD and Ultima Online, I evolved they havnt
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Are we still on for today?
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    saf227_ESO wrote: »

Are we still on for today?

Still on. you don't see any action here because there's a PTS section in the forums.
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
    Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
    Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
    Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
    Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp