The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thank you, ZoS, for listening to us! Thanks for the IC Bundle package!

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
BF4NSu9.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert

I wanted to personally thank you for bringing back the Soul minded skin and the soul minded horse back into the crown store. Thank you for listening to us.

Please add more skins into the crown store in the near future.
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    BF4NSu9.png

I wanted to personally thank you for bringing back the Soul minded skin and the soul minded horse back into the crown store. Thank you for listening to us.

They didn't listen to the playerbase when they force those of us that ALREADY BOUGHT IC to REBUY IC just for the mount and skin.

This thread is disgusting for thanking ZOS for taking $55, yes FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS from you for a DLC that was RELEASED A YEAR AGO.
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what is wrong with the gaming industry today. People thanking someine for being robbed and gutted by paying for something twice just to receive something exclusive that they will never use. Just because everyone thinks they need everything
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just want the skin. Already paid for the DLC the day it came out. I am not spending $40 for stuff I'm not interested in. AND, don't bother trying to get the skin ingame. On 39 Molag Bal drops and counting and no skin...
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the price of this ?
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BFT88 wrote: »
    BF4NSu9.png

They didn't listen to the playerbase when they force those of us that ALREADY BOUGHT IC to REBUY IC just for the mount and skin.

This thread is disgusting for thanking ZOS for taking $55, yes FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS from you for a DLC that was RELEASED A YEAR AGO.

Problem is that I never purchased IC before so I didn't get robbed :) I was only renting it off of ESO Plus. Now I have it permanently on my account if I ever do decide to cancel my ESO Plus in the near future I would still have access to the content regardless.
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on August 29, 2016 7:45PM
  • Erelah
    Erelah
    ✭✭✭✭
    BF4NSu9.png

Problem is that I never purchased IC before so I didn't get robbed :) I was only renting it off of ESO Plus. Now I have it permanently on my account if I ever do decide to cancel my ESO Plus in the near future I would still have access to the content regardless.

The problem is a lot of players did purchase Imperial City. Some purchased it and continued to sub. The lesson being taught here is wait. Do not purchase any DLC and wait for a bundle at a low price.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the skin. Already paid for the DLC the day it came out. I am not spending $40 for stuff I'm not interested in. AND, don't bother trying to get the skin ingame. On 39 Molag Bal drops and counting and no skin...

Just note that it is not the same skin.

The one sold in the Crown Store:
    eaf23d2daa9460a59706f9b864903025.jpg?_ga=1.127221517.1050022702.1443206515

The one dropped from the Molag Bal event:
    Soul-Shriven-Female-Close-Front.jpgSoul-Shriven-Male-Close-Front.jpg

All images found on Google.
    Edited by Abeille on August 29, 2016 7:54PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    BF4NSu9.png

I'm sorry for sounding so rude in my first post, but take this into consideration. I have been subbed to ESO+ ever since I bought the game last year, I bought the IC DLC (EVEN THOUGH I WAS SUBBED), I have bought almost EVERY mount they have sold, including the $40 dro senche, I have literally bought almost EVERY costume they have released that I could get my hands on (except for that trashy breton one), and I have bought numerous pets, AND the adventurer pack for any race any alliance.

With all that being said, to make myself and other players pay $55 just to get the skin and mount we'd much rather buy separately (I have 563 cp chars in every char slot why the *** do I need XP SCROLLS?!), is a slap in the face to us after all we've already spent on the crown store.

Drop the mic, im out.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why in the bloody hell would you basically pay $55 for an ugly skin and horse?
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Erelah wrote: »
    BF4NSu9.png

The problem is a lot of players did purchase Imperial City. Some purchased it and continued to sub. The lesson being taught here is wait. Do not purchase any DLC and wait for a bundle at a low price.

I could of told you that LOL. This seems to be quite common practice in the gaming inc. Bioware did the same thing with Dragon Age inquisition.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes yes of course ZoS listens after all something like this allows them to take our money. But when it comes to base game stuff, bug fixing, game balancing, or banning cheaters they don't listen cause hey they can't take our money from it.
  • Mx13
    Mx13
    ✭✭✭
    With all that being said, to make myself and other players pay $55 just to get the skin and mount we'd much rather buy separately (I have 563 cp chars in every char slot why the *** do I need XP SCROLLS?!), is a slap in the face to us after all we've already spent on the crown store.

Drop the mic, im out.
    You had your chance to buy them separately but you missed it.
    Edited by Mx13 on August 29, 2016 8:48PM
  • Wrekkedd
    Wrekkedd
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know what else we can do with $55? Buy WoW Legion ;) thanks for the motivation ZoS!
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BF4NSu9.png

It appear the OP thinks everything is fine because they didn't purchase the dlc, and now can. That's great.

Don't thank ZoS because they are essentially spitting in their subscribers faces for this ludicrous bundle.

I've been a sub and I bought the dlc outright. I lost my eso plus briefly so i used the crowns I had to buy the pvp pack. Now this bundle?

Well played ZOS... well played.
    Edited by Unsent.Soul on August 29, 2016 9:00PM
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mx13 wrote: »

Drop the mic, im out.
    You had your chance to buy them separately but you missed it.

I didn't have a chance, I started playing december of last year.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Screw all your negative vibes :smiley: TY ZOS, I love my new skin :smile: Fits my Storm Mage like a dream
  • Drakoleon
    Drakoleon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you zos for...... This game is 18+ wtf 12yo kids doing here! You can tell who is who... can't you?
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »

There is a saying. one man's trash is another man's treasure.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't care how nice your in game treasure is, it ain't worth $55 (aka the amount of money you need to buy an entire new game)
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't care how nice your in game treasure is, it ain't worth $55 (aka the amount of money you need to buy an entire new game)

I used the crowns to purchase the bundle with the crowns that I got back was on sale at the time so it didn't cost me that much for it. It was approx 22 dollars?
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on August 29, 2016 11:44PM
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're all going to rip into a guy because he bought something he wanted?

What's so wrong with that?

Even if you've been subbed and have 30k crowns or so. It is still some how wrong to buy something worth a big portion?
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While I personally wouldn't buy it, this is about price vs value.

Maybe that is the perfect skin to complete the concept someone have for their character. They have an use for it, while they might not have an use for an entirely new game.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you're all going to rip into a guy because he bought something he wanted?

What's so wrong with that?

Even if you've been subbed and have 30k crowns or so. It is still some how wrong to buy something worth a big portion?

It's the sour grapes here that's whining over the fact that It's normal for a gaming company to do this. ZoS is out to make money. Simple as that. They know that the Soul shriven skins are in high demand. They now gave us players a chance to get the skin by purchasing the bundle. We also got an additional horse and a pet (Mind you that I've already have the pet) including Imperial City DLC.

As time goes by they will probably do something similar... an entire DLC bundle package deal or something like that.

Who knows.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BF4NSu9.png

LOL thats what you guys wanted when you Cried you wanted a B2P MMO or F2P model. But it is Friggin Criminal this game is gonna toilet bowl its final hoorah over the ext year
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I got burnt on this... I had extra Crowns building up from ESO+ (buying the occasional mount or costume), but decided to make use of it and bought all but the current DLC to ensure I'd have them if I dropped my sub. Just a few weeks later, they announced there will be an all-DLC bundle with the next release. So, no more DLC purchases for me until the NEXT bundle comes out.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lygerseye wrote: »

Yeah, I got burnt on this... I had extra Crowns building up from ESO+ (buying the occasional mount or costume), but decided to make use of it and bought all but the current DLC to ensure I'd have them if I dropped my sub. Just a few weeks later, they announced there will be an all-DLC bundle with the next release. So, no more DLC purchases for me until the NEXT bundle comes out.

Same here . Should of waited but thought the other bundle was Decemberish . Oh well bought crowns during sale so .