The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not that they need it right now but.........

acw37162
acw37162
✭✭✭✭✭
It is a constant source of aggravation Tempalrs lack major sorcery and brutality buff so;

Templates Buff Request

Power of the Light

Magica Morph - grants major sorcery to yourself and three allies
Stamina Moroh - grants major brutality to yourself and there allies

Allow this to be placed on a NPC like mark target without gaining aggro

Adjust the damage down as need to adjust for major buffs

Also adjust the passive a in this tree to grant minor savagery for the stamina version of power of the light cast to your group.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd just rather sweeps/jabs be buffed to be more competitive with Rapid Strikes/Flurry.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    I'd just rather sweeps/jabs be buffed to be more competitive with Rapid Strikes/Flurry.

Sweeps need a buff? Or more like your dmg needs a buff?
  • FrostFallFox
    FrostFallFox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't mess with my Purifying light >:(

Oh well, not like it will happen or anything.
    \(^-,,-^)/
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And how exactly is Puncturing Strikes inferior to Flurry? The latter is single target while the former hits multiple.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars do not need anymore buffs.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but this is a really bad idea.

Not only would it be a big buff to a perfectly fine (and arguably OP) class, but it would apply to your allies as well.

I agree with Wrobel on this. Let's not homogenize every class to have the same buffs and capabilities.

And lets not buff Templars this much. If they deserve anything at this point in time, they deserve NERFS so 85% of the Magicka players in Cyrodiil aren't Templars anymore. Gets old really fast.

Not a fan of nerfs, but am even less of a fan of buffing an already OP class with no takeaway/buffs to other classes at all. Utterly ruins balance.
    Edited by Vaoh on July 29, 2016 10:28PM
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »

Not only would it be a big buff to a perfectly fine (and arguably OP) class, but it would apply to your allies as well.

I agree with Wrobel on this. Let's not homogenize every class to have the same buffs and capabilities.

And lets not buff Templars this much. If they deserve anything at this point in time, they deserve NERFS so 85% of the Magicka players in Cyrodiil aren't Templars anymore. Gets old really fast.

Not a fan of nerfs, but am even less of a fan of buffing an already OP class with no takeaway/buffs to other classes at all. Utterly ruins balance.

I doubt it gets down anyway but i disagree with you about homogenizing the class in fact this change allows for build diversity that is not currently present.

It gives you access to build and gear options not currently available.

As far as PVP template and Jesus Beam that's a seperate issue and even if they impliminted my suggestion which they probably won't it does not affect the the current state of purify or Jesus beam.

Also, Dragon. knights can offer a group buff I'm also ok with the buff going to just the player but team until irbid a nice option for those who play dungeons and raids in coordinated groups.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And how exactly is Puncturing Strikes inferior to Flurry? The latter is single target while the former hits multiple.
    Just a slight increase to speed.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »
    Doncellius wrote: »

I doubt it gets down anyway but i disagree with you about homogenizing the class in fact this change allows for build diversity that is not currently present.

It gives you access to build and gear options not currently available.

As far as PVP template and Jesus Beam that's a seperate issue and even if they impliminted my suggestion which they probably won't it does not affect the the current state of purify or Jesus beam.

Also, Dragon. knights can offer a group buff I'm also ok with the buff going to just the player but team until irbid a nice option for those who play dungeons and raids in coordinated groups.

It's not just Radiant Destruction. The class as a whole is extremely powerful and well rounded. Jesus Beam spammers are annoying, but that isn't the only reason that there are Templars all over the place right now.
    Edited by Vaoh on July 29, 2016 11:25PM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »
    Templars do not need anymore buffs.

Jesus beam is bad enough
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer