The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Anyone else getting stuck in an eternal loggin in screen?

JKorr
JKorr
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I was playing a short while ago. I logged between characters a couple times. Did it one more time to go help a guildmate, and I am now stuck in an unending "logging in" screen. About 10 minutes the last time I checked. It won't time out, apparently, and won't log in.

Best Answer

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been some reported cases (myself included) of stuck on character loading or area transfer. What they had in common that are EP chars getting into Coldharbour.

Some of them got resolved just by killing the client and retrying, others, like me, haven't been able to log on to that character since today's patch.

You're on an EP char too?

Here's a list of other threads with similar cases:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286698/unable-to-teleport-to-coldharbour
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286667/after-a-twelve-hour-down-time-five-mins-to-get-into-argent-mine
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286665/is-it-just-me-or-server-latency-is-awfull-since-server-is-back-up
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286677/unable-to-load-toon

Haven't been a lot of reports of the problem... yet.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    2kKquTq.gif
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that ended my evening.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • spartanhunt
    spartanhunt
    Soul Shriven
    Just to let every one know . there players out there still having trouble getting in to the screwed up server.

• kanvk
    kanvk
    Soul Shriven
    Yup, had the same problem. Restarted game 2-3 times and then finally was able to log in after 10 mins.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does this on Xbox one ever since the last update. Hopefully it's gone after today's update but after a few attempts it lets you in
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501