The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

"Open Recruitment" The Wanderers of Tamriel (Small VERY Casual Guild, NA PC/All factions welcomed)

Vixen_Wild
Vixen_Wild
✭✭
The Wanderers of Tamriel are not your typical guild. If we had to categorize ourselves I would say we would be closer to a crafting guild. We are just a small group of real life friends and family. We enjoy exploring the land, gathering resources and just having a fun time.

We aren’t a normal guild by any means. All we want is a place to share the fruits of our exploration with each other. So we are opening the door to anyone who is interested in joining a small group like us.

At this time there are no age requirements. All we ask is that you are respectful to other members and take what you can use from the bank only. (That means don't take things to sell okay.) We also ask that you help us keep the resources stocked in the guild bank as well. It takes time to collect them.

We don’t plan on becoming a large guild. But if we get enough members and interest, we will look into getting a guild trader. We won’t require weekly dues for this. But if you can contribute any funds to the guild, it will be greatly appreciated.

Our main goal is to just have a bank that we can put any extra items we have gathered into and share with each other easily. If this sounds like something you’re looking for, just leave a reply here or send me a pm. I’ll get in touch with you shortly. Also if you have any questions please ask. One last thing we are all working adults and real life comes first. So please understand that there will be times that any number of us will be absent at times.

Thanks,
Vixen

What we offer.

1) Very casual environment. No requirements on age or how active you need to be.
2) Crafting resources and trait research help.
3) A place to level up at your own pace with no pressure to reach max level.
4) People that have been playing MMOs since WoW vanilla.
5) Discord server for voice and text chat for those that would like to use it. (I can be reached on Discord anytime during the day till late evening.)
6) Werewolf bites on any faction.
7) We don’t have events or daily runs but we will help out with what we can. All you need to do is just ask.

Leave a reply here or send me an in game mail to @Vixen_Wild. Please only send in game mail not a friends requests please. Thanks.
Edited by Vixen_Wild on December 31, 2016 4:50PM
PS NA characters in all factions
PC NA characters in all factions
Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    I'll be in game for the next hour or so if anyone wants to get in touch me with. I can be reached in game @Vixen_Wild .
    Edited by Vixen_Wild on August 25, 2016 4:05PM

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping in game again for the next hour or so if anyone wants to get in touch with me. After a long break some of us are coming back and trying to get into the swing of things again. We may be a very small guild and not your everyday run of the mill one. But we do like to have fun an enjoy ourselves will playing.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We are still taking new members. I'll be in game for the next hour or so if anyone wants to get in touch with me.

I'm an altoholic!
  • GreatKuma
    GreatKuma
    I'd like to talk with you about your guild when you're available
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for new members. If you're interested leave a reply here or contact me in game @Vixen_Wild.

I'll be in game for the next hour or so for anyone that wants to get in touch.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We are still taking new members. Please leave a reply here or contact me in game @Vixen_Wild. I can also offer anyone a WW bite in any faction for those that are interested. I don't have all the traits yet but I have a good amount of them.
    Edited by Vixen_Wild on September 3, 2016 8:08AM

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We are still taking new members. No experience required to join. Please read first post above thanks.
    Edited by Vixen_Wild on August 31, 2016 7:20PM

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    I want to say thanks to everyone that has been showing interest in us. I would like to reach out to those that tried contacting me in game within the last 24 hours. I would like to apologize and let you all know that I didn't get the chance to read any of our messages. One of the add-ons I use to help with mail deleted them all before I could. I sent in a ticket asking if they could get restored but I'm not sure if that is possible. So I'm asking you to resend your messages if you tried to get in touch with me within the last 24 hours. Thanks again for your interest in us.

Also we are still taking new members. I can be reached here or in game.
    Edited by Vixen_Wild on September 9, 2016 6:21PM

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for new members. We have slowly been growing in numbers thanks to those that have shown interest in our small guild.

I'm an altoholic!
  • gosu
    gosu
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a nice place for me. Been playing MMO's since vanilla WoW. Casual player that plays to have fun, not get gear. I am starting to get more into crafting, I have a 50 Tailor, 47 Blacksmith, 43 Woodworking, 50 Cooking, 43 Alchemy, 24 Enchanting. Willing to help out others with traits and such. My tag is @gosu237.
    gosu in life, not in game
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We would be glad to have you. I'll send you an invite. :)

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Still taking new members. All levels of experience are welcomed join. Come wander with us.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    New members have been slowing joining us each day. We are still excepting new members of all experience levels.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We are getting closer to our goal for new members. Only a few more spots open before recruitment is closed.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We are still taking new members. There are only 6 more spots open until recruitment is closed.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We still have some open spots left for new members. Only 5 spots left before recruitment is closed.

I'm an altoholic!
  • shinjorai
    shinjorai
    Soul Shriven
    Im looking for a small closeknit social type guild. Mainly just want some people to hangout with while i play, make new friends etc. Also im an older gamer 41. Whats the average age range of people in the guild? I havent even actually started playing im waiting on them to fix something on my account but i bought the gold edition and will probably be making a nightblade. I had the imperial edition before and had played a little bit a while back so i know the basics of the game but im sure a LOT has changed since then lol. Anyways just thought id go ahead and be looking around to see if i could find a good guild and yall sound pretty kewl.
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We have a wide age range. I'm going to say it's roughly from 20s to 60s. I haven't taken a tally on everones age recently.

I'm an altoholic!
  • shinjorai
    shinjorai
    Soul Shriven
    Ok kewl that sounds great, ill send you a pm in game when i start playing for an invite if that sounds good?
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    That will be just fine. See you in game.

I'm an altoholic!
  • NewbyAsian
    NewbyAsian
    Soul Shriven
    How do I join? I'm new to ESO, fresh outta Skyrim XD.
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    NewbyAsian wrote: »
    How do I join? I'm new to ESO, fresh outta Skyrim XD.

Its very easy to join. Just need your in game id. It is in the format of @namehere. Also just need to make sure that you are on the same platform and server as the guild. We are on NA PC/Mac Megaserver. Once that is all taken care of, I can send you a guild invite in game.

I'm an altoholic!
  • ShooManFu
    ShooManFu
    Soul Shriven
    Hail! I sent you a message in game @Vixen_Wild about joining the guild!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Still taking members, only a few more spots left before recruitment is closed this round. If I get enough interest I may take on a few extra members.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Still taking new members. We are a small Very casual guild. Level at your own pace, no pressure environment. Recruitment will close on October 1st, 2016.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Just under a week left before recruitment is closed. Last day for recruitment is October 1st 2016 . I will take new members until 9pm eastern that day.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Still taking new members, just a few days left until recruitment is closed.

I'm an altoholic!
  • chavezrze
    chavezrze
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! i would like to join you on the adventure!! :3@chavezrze !
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    chavezrze wrote: »
    Hi! i would like to join you on the adventure!! :3@chavezrze !

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild.

I'm an altoholic!
  • logan81
    logan81
    Soul Shriven
    New player here, looking for a first guild and yours sounds exactly like what I'm looking for!
    Play mostly on weekends when I can "life comes first etc :P" but on for an hour or so a day.

Let me know if all good!
    @Logan81

Thanks!