The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Solved.

FernandoStark01
Solved.
Edited by FernandoStark01 on August 23, 2018 12:27PM
  • jae17
    jae17
    Soul Shriven
    Same here.
    I am a "solo player" type (I play to follow the quests, not to level up, and listen to npcs and read books) but I also like to enter the Dungeons to get equipment and have some coop fun. Maybe we should create the "Casual DungeonPlayers Guild" or something like that to help people like us to clear Dungeons and Daily missions.

You can add me as friend as you want ant try to find a "casual dungeon" group. My Username is jae_tanaka

Anyway, by your name, do you speak spanish? ^_^
  • Dond006
    Dond006
    ✭✭
    Same here.
    DPS and HEALER, or only DPS. The Finder never answers...
  • FernandoStark01
    Dond006 wrote: »
    Same here.
    DPS and HEALER, or only DPS. The Finder never answers...

@Dond006 Hello man, yeah its it is very frustrating... Before the chat and before the DLC i was 12 dungeons per day or more... Now not a single one queing all day... I don't know if this is an error and the finder is broken, or if the chat kill the activity finder... But the strange part is that i dont know anyone who uses the chat and find groups.
  • Dond006
    Dond006
    ✭✭
    It's broken. Many reports....I hope they'll solve it fast.
  • FernandoStark01
    Dond006 wrote: »
    It's broken. Many reports....I hope they'll solve it fast.

Well it's sounds good brother, at least I get peace of mind knowing that it is an error and not a permanent situation. I hope they solve it fast too... The dungeons are the best part of the game for me.
  • Tvex
    Tvex
    It's been broken since June. With every patch they promise to fix it... And it's still inoperable in the evenings. Here's the thing- it's used to work beautifully any time of day. The dark brotherhood patch screwed it up and now they can't fix it. My advice is to find a different game. Final fantasy or neverwinter are good and their group finders actually work fast.
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    Used the group finder in Neverwinter every day for the last month - it works to perfection. Puts you in a group within seconds.

Sick and tired of the group finder nonsense in ESO

They sell you a DLC that consists of 2 dungeons then break the group finder so you can't play either. Oh, the irony
    Edited by terrordactyl1971 on August 22, 2016 3:29PM