The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guide 50-100k gold per hour, or 80 raw mats/min

DeadDealer
DeadDealer
✭✭✭
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inc nerf
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this your video?
  • DeadDealer
    DeadDealer
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Is this your video?
    doesnt matter
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DeadDealer wrote: »
    Is this your video?
    doesnt matter

Ummm ok :tongue: Just trying to converse.
  • DeadDealer
    DeadDealer
    ✭✭✭
    Is this your video?
    doesnt matter

actually, its from my guildmate :p
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this your video?
    doesnt matter

actually, its from my guildmate :p

Ahhhhh ok! I usually hate farming but this seems fairly relaxed. I don't have the patience to do it for an hour though. Do you know if it's worth it to farm for 10 minutes or so? :smile:
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a DLC area, it will not be nerfed
    PC EU

• Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize the more people that know these things the less you gold you will make lol, the market gets flooded or the spot gets nerfed, well done...
  • DeadDealer
    DeadDealer
    ✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »

@Waseem Rkindaleft exp was nerfed
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This video shows that a Magic character is better than a Stamina for farming. Just saying.

I have farmed this delve before, and sometimes it's just fine, but usually it is full of players.

There is another place in the game, and it's overworld, where there are lots of quickly respawning Durzogs. You can run a pattern there and probably pull more Hides per minute there. Plus, you are not running as large a pattern. Come to think of it, there are two areas like this. I prefer it over Old Orsinium or the Kennel
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »

@Waseem Rkindaleft exp was nerfed

because it was too extreme.
    IC sewers exp still
    PC EU

• reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I wish I could buy Tempering Alloy for 6,999 on the PS4. What a bunch of vultures.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I watched this guy do this for an hour, I have doubts he'd pull in 50k. I just watched 10 minutes and he probably didn't even make 1k.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    You do realize the more people that know these things the less you gold you will make lol, the market gets flooded or the spot gets nerfed, well done...

Try and be positive, your day will be better :) This guy showed us a kindness, and suggested grouping up so we could all get a share.. Besides, why would it be bad if the prices get lowered a tad :smile:
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, I take it this "easy Gold" method revolves around selling the refined Leathers after farming a bunch of dogs?

Because the PvE mobs won't give anything higher than pocket change for Gold rewards...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no way that comes out to 50k per hour.
    Jimmy wrote: »
    If I watched this guy do this for an hour, I have doubts he'd pull in 50k. I just watched 10 minutes and he probably didn't even make 1k.

^This.

XBox NA
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    This video shows that a Magic character is better than a Stamina for farming. Just saying.

I have farmed this delve before, and sometimes it's just fine, but usually it is full of players.

There is another place in the game, and it's overworld, where there are lots of quickly respawning Durzogs. You can run a pattern there and probably pull more Hides per minute there. Plus, you are not running as large a pattern. Come to think of it, there are two areas like this. I prefer it over Old Orsinium or the Kennel

Unless you have Vicious Ophidian. StamSorcerer+Surge+VO. Ultimited Stam, HP always full, constant +40% movement speed, including all the movement benefits from medium armor. Oh and the dps, you mostly mow everything down instantly.
    But other than that, dropping a Meteor into a trashpack just feels great :)
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
  • Afafrenferr
    Afafrenferr
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, I used to use this delve a LOT when leather was > $90ea. If you're flying through there and crushing the mobs really quickly, you'll only get about 275 leather/hr. Back then it would sell very quickly at 8.5k/100 refined. Def not a get rich quick farm, but a solid source of income, and dreugh wax, until now. Those are PC/NA prices, and are a good bit lower now, making it less desirable as a farm.
    Edited by Afafrenferr on August 17, 2016 2:43PM
    PC/NA
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yah...I'm not sure where the "80 raw mat/min" in the post title comes from but it seems *way* off. Timing it quickly his first round he seemed to get a 24 leather in 4:30 which makes a whole 5.3 raw material/minute. Based off a 7k Temper price and a 80gp/refined leather this is only an average of around 30k/hour. Definitely not bad but I think you can get this rate just about anywhere in Orsinium.

Edited by Reorx_Holybeard on August 17, 2016 2:48PM
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or you can just do a complete loop, dragging all the adds (note he missed at least 1 pack of durzog) and at the end, jump down & everything has spawned back in!
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I have a back up for when this gets nerfed where I can make 60k straight income gold an hour.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, I guess, just running at night cross country with keen-eye perks and picking all the flowers and materials, which are highlighted, can get you more than what he got in that video - not many farm at night outdoors and I find lots of columbine, nightshade and such this way - every few meters is something basically - and it is more fun than in that video.

I just wonder what happened to cornflowers - I am so out of those and I just cannot find any of those anymore.
    Edited by Lysette on August 17, 2016 3:26PM
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »

He said "earlier" grind spots implying he has moved on.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to break it to y'all, but farming rubedo hides in Nikolvara's Kennel isn't gonna make you rich overnight, no.

Doing my usual farming runs in any DLC area, just picking up everything in no special pattern, earns me a bunch of ruby hides, and ancestor silk, and rubedite, and ruby ash, and a few Kutas, even more Reporas, and a large amount of hugely expensive alchemy plants, and a large amount of poison ingredients, and a few style materials on top.

Selling all that would be worth at least 5x more than what that guy farmed at Nikolvara's, so yeah, there you go.

Also, I love how the last part of his 'tip' was like, "hey, do some fishing, and get some roes. They sell for, like, a alot". Yeah, 'cause that has been a very well guarded secret for so long now >_>
    Edited by Carbonised on August 18, 2016 2:45AM
  • DeadDealer
    DeadDealer
    ✭✭✭
    ^ okay =(
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no way that comes out to 50k per hour.

^This.

Agreed...OP is dreamin
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its public now! enjoy!!!

I said that once too..
    Unfortunately I was arrested and re-clothed.

Edited by Synfaer on August 18, 2016 5:23AM
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda old news u can farm the Kennel.. as stated above there are better and more effective spots which can give 200k+ pr hour..

Gold never been hard to get in this game really. :)
  • ConeOfSilence
    ConeOfSilence
    ✭✭✭✭
    Made up figures, spent a fair bit of time farming this location no way can you get 80 mats per min or 50 k per hour.
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    I don't know, I guess, just running at night cross country with keen-eye perks and picking all the flowers and materials, which are highlighted, can get you more than what he got in that video - not many farm at night outdoors and I find lots of columbine, nightshade and such this way - every few meters is something basically - and it is more fun than in that video.

I just wonder what happened to cornflowers - I am so out of those and I just cannot find any of those anymore.

Will gladly trade you Cornflowers for Columbine. Seems I have found all of the ones that you are missing and you have found all of my Columbine.