The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    *waits in anticipation for names meme

source.gif

What I wanted was an epic breavheart gif for raks comment

tenor.gif

But you are who we need you to be

Ew... flagged.

Q('_'Q) flag this chump

Stop ignoring me on Steam. Come PUBG with me.

Eewwwww pugb, I would rather play with a homeless mans Weiner.

Eso has my faith until next year becaussse I don't like anything as much. But if these promised and proposed server fixes next year don't work I'm outtie. Prob going to wc3 reforged I also have a stupid ammount of hours in dota 2, oddly nuff I still suck. But shooters kinda don't do it for me anymorr

^^^^ Apparently played with many wieners as he now plays a shooter on a daily basis. BOOM SUCKA

Lol get out of town, destiny is different than battle royale games. Btw me and Rak are waiting for your scrub ass to lvl up so we can get some gear together. I got the pugz guild going since Rak can't remember passwords

I'm at a solid level 1 with 30k xp. I'm ready for the big show.

Gringo darse prisa... *** madre

Necesito mas tiempo... Plus RDR2 comes to PC on Tuesday so....

Oh *** does it really??? That.. that sounds very enjoyable

Downloading it now. You need 109gb free space though.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *waits in anticipation for names meme

source.gif

What I wanted was an epic breavheart gif for raks comment

tenor.gif

But you are who we need you to be

Ew... flagged.

Q('_'Q) flag this chump

Stop ignoring me on Steam. Come PUBG with me.

Eewwwww pugb, I would rather play with a homeless mans Weiner.

Eso has my faith until next year becaussse I don't like anything as much. But if these promised and proposed server fixes next year don't work I'm outtie. Prob going to wc3 reforged I also have a stupid ammount of hours in dota 2, oddly nuff I still suck. But shooters kinda don't do it for me anymorr

^^^^ Apparently played with many wieners as he now plays a shooter on a daily basis. BOOM SUCKA

Lol get out of town, destiny is different than battle royale games. Btw me and Rak are waiting for your scrub ass to lvl up so we can get some gear together. I got the pugz guild going since Rak can't remember passwords

I'm at a solid level 1 with 30k xp. I'm ready for the big show.

Gringo darse prisa... *** madre

Necesito mas tiempo... Plus RDR2 comes to PC on Tuesday so....

Oh *** does it really??? That.. that sounds very enjoyable

Downloading it now. You need 109gb free space though.

Wow... I remember when doom came on like 6 floppy disks and I thought it was excessive...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Lumsdenml I'm not big on the pve side. So, for me it has fallen off greatly.
    Same here :(
    Lol get out of town, destiny is different than battle royale games.
    Yes, someone gotta explain me how battle royales are fun. Really! I used to be a big FPS player and still, I really don't get it.
    Wow... I remember when doom came on like 6 floppy disks and I thought it was excessive...
    Remembering Doom's graphics, floppy disc must have been a TERRIBLE way to store content.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Raknosh I've moved to vet. Kyne is so dead you can't even level a toon in there anymore.

Even cp pvp main 30 day is starting to dry up. Seems there is never any AD on for any amount of time. Then it's either DC or EP rolling the map until the evening.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Raknosh I've moved to vet. Kyne is so dead you can't even level a toon in there anymore.

Even cp pvp main 30 day is starting to dry up. Seems there is never any AD on for any amount of time. Then it's either DC or EP rolling the map until the evening.

Vivec is turning into a 1v1? I didn't think that would happen so soon. I guess PvP is hanging by a tread now..
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm officially a cowboy now
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broke back stridig
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm officially a cowboy myself. The mysterious Datthaw and his trusty steed Peaches

Kinda wish I didn't spill a beer on my controller though. It's kinda strange playing this game on keyboard mouse, but I'm too cheap to buy another 50$ controller
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on November 6, 2019 12:39PM
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol my dad just told me he bought red dead 2. Wants me to come show him the ropes till he gets it down. Man is 70 years old and has been playing Diablo 3. He goes "I wanted to be a cowboy when I was a kid"
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broke back stridig

You're a ***
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broke back stridig

You're a ***

Easy cowboy.... Don't get all..... Butt...hurt?
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Broke back stridig

7kzEC1HJYqy7S.gif
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Raknosh yeah Ad is usually low pop and either the fengrush nut hangers zerg the map or ep does.

Ad might get a decent raid together then they seem to disappear. But I've noticed they get pushed by both factions.

It reminds me of bwb when ep died off and it was just dc and ad. You still had good pvp but you could see the writing on the wall.
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    @Raknosh
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Yes, someone gotta explain me how battle royales are fun. Really! I used to be a big FPS player and still, I really don't get it.
    Apparently, you've got to be one those people who really like to be challenged.

A buddy who I used to be in a clan with plays pubg all the time; he's always been one of those challenge guys, like a dog on a chain trying to get a hot dog just out of reach. I play a lot, mostly because we're tight ( same guys I play that with are the guys I pulled into ESO from my shooter days). He loves the "one chance or die" thing and suckering other players into traps. My other buddy is like " run, run, run, die..I might as well play Battlefield... at least I can respawn and die again."

Buuuut - a win on that game.....nothing quite like it.

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If typical shooters like COD or CS:GO are ESO battlegrounds, Battle Royale games are Cyrodiil. The size of the map and how spread out people are, at least initially, as well as the duration of the games creates a more dynamic play experience where you are frequently running into new, unique situations and multiple play-styles are accommodated for. However, also like Cyrodiil, given enough time it still manages to boil down to a relatively simple meta where it really isn't that much more interesting than typical shooters.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hooked the first time I played it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hooked the first time I played it.

Hooked on Heath, ya cowboy
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    @Raknosh

A buddy who I used to be in a clan with plays pubg all the time; he's always been one of those challenge guys, like a dog on a chain trying to get a hot dog just out of reach. I play a lot, mostly because we're tight ( same guys I play that with are the guys I pulled into ESO from my shooter days). He loves the "one chance or die" thing and suckering other players into traps. My other buddy is like " run, run, run, die..I might as well play Battlefield... at least I can respawn and die again."

@Sreja_Bone

Oh but I am one of those. I always end up playing every game at hardest dificulty. In MP shooters, it can translate to playing a squishier mode, reduced HUD or maybe having a team with only a couple spare lifes. But ''one chance or die''? I really hate this principle!

Just means that you are gonna spend your time either running around or camping. The fact that you have only 1 life means that you gotta be extremely carefull and avoid fighting as much as possible. This is just denying the biggest advantage of ''playing war'' which is : It`s ok to die, it's just a video game. And when you die, well here comes more loading screens. No thanks, I`ve had enough of those in ESO 2017-2018
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh

The fact that you have only 1 life means that you gotta be extremely carefull and avoid fighting as much as possible.

Or it just means you need to git gud.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA a gtx1070 will barely run rdr2.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, Rak, I'm mostly in agreement. It's not my favorite style of play; I like hardcore deathmatch stuff since I'm a suck tactician and only good at seeing and getting on target quicker than opponents.
    I play for friendship's sake mostly, but have come to appreciate some other aspects - as Colours said - the distances for one, bringing the big snipers into play. The gunplay is choppy, but I suspect more realistic.
    Mostly I appreciate unintended hilarity of the situations you get into, ala any "Funniest Pubg" videos. Oh, and Pubg report.... 'cause nothing is better than getting a kill on a streamer and going back to see their reactions. Absolutely priceless.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I built a new rig, put my 1060 in it and it's crushing it. No lag. Take a look at your processor load, I bet it's maxed causing a cpu bottleneck.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on November 12, 2019 2:57PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh

The fact that you have only 1 life means that you gotta be extremely carefull and avoid fighting as much as possible.

Or it just means you need to git gud.

But it's hard to git gud if you spend 98% of your time runing around a massive map, or in load screens. :tongue:
    Edited by Raknosh on November 12, 2019 10:20PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play for friendship's sake mostly, but have come to appreciate some other aspects - as Colours said - the distances for one, bringing the big snipers into play.

I've never played Pubg but as far as long range sniper goes, Battlefield bad company 2 was extremely fun and satisfying. BF3 and BF4 got a little more complicated and harder but they were really good aswell
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    potatoed
    Edited by Raknosh on November 12, 2019 10:20PM
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    I play for friendship's sake mostly, but have come to appreciate some other aspects - as Colours said - the distances for one, bringing the big snipers into play.

I've never played Pubg but as far as long range sniper goes, Battlefield bad company 2 was extremely fun and satisfying. BF3 and BF4 got a little more complicated and harder but they were really good aswell

BUSH WOOKIES!!! Loved Bad Company....got tired of being destroyed by vehicles in the others. And no, I never learned to fly a chopper anywhere but into the ground :( . I find the sniping in Pubg MUCH more difficult, but I see quickscopers doing their thing, so probably I'm just old. Or inebriated.Or spending too much time running around a massive map.

Damn, now I'm second guessing my suckage.
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on November 12, 2019 11:28PM
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    potatoed

Sounds on par for you
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

BUSH WOOKIES!!! Loved Bad Company....got tired of being destroyed by vehicles in the others. And no, I never learned to fly a chopper anywhere but into the ground :( . I find the sniping in Pubg MUCH more difficult, but I see quickscopers doing their thing, so probably I'm just old. Or inebriated.Or spending too much time running around a massive map.

Damn, now I'm second guessing my suckage.

Oh man, driving helicopters was by far my favorite thing to do! I would always do reckless maneuvers like passing under a bridge, or trough a groto, just to freak out my passengers. Ahhh good memories! But yes, bad company 2 wasnt hard to snipe once you got the hang out of it, but it was very satifying to get that headshot from miles away, seing that bullet slowly drop down exactly where you planned it.

As for getting old, I've seen somewhere we're all getting slower from as early on as 25 years old. Can't do anything about it so no point to worry, as long as we're still having fun :tongue:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

I built a new rig, put my 1060 in it and it's crushing it. No lag. Take a look at your processor load, I bet it's maxed causing a cpu bottleneck.

Hmmm.... I'll check that out. I figured an i7 would be enough.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo...... What are y'all up to these days?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.