The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Templars with repentance did you bring? If I was useless outside a zerg I’d bring at least 8+. Stack on crown!!
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on August 3, 2019 4:00PM
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »
    For the record, AA hasn't had 40 people in Kyne since last THanksgiving when we officially changed our home campaign to Sotha. This week, however, we have been running groups in Mula-mir and when I joined towards the end of that evening, we had one group of 23. Last night when we finally did emp our guildie, we had a group of 22. Yes, we had a zerg but no you weren't outnumbered by as many as you seem to think.

Your're right. 7v1 whilst gate camping isn't very outnumbered.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    Notice the biggest voices in this thread are people that
    1. Don't even play the campaign
    2. Play the campaign but claim they are the good guys.

Stfu and play, or don't.
    You can *** and *** about "how it should be".
    The reality is that this is the way it is. Play the game how YOU want to and stfu about judging how others play the game.
    "wahh you craft gear"
    "wahh you gold your weapons"
    "wahh you grind dawnbreaker"
    "wahh you animation cancel"
    "wahh you only run in zergs"

STFU
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ yike. what if we play the campaign but know we aren't the good guys?
    Edited by Mjollo on August 3, 2019 7:14PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sungod wrote: »

Stfu and play, or don't.
    The reality is that this is the way it is. Play the game how YOU want to and stfu about judging how others play the game.
    "wahh you craft gear"

STFU

no u
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    esotoon wrote: »

Your're right. 7v1 whilst gate camping isn't very outnumbered.

I was specifically talking about the fight at Ales that An_Ann was called out for as well as the emp fight last night. I find self-deception to be irritating.

Also for the record, after we emped last night the group quickly(within 15 minutes) dwindled to 12 then 6(within 30 minutes). The AA group that took the last couple of scrolls was 6 people. And as far as I could tell it was 6 v 1 odds cause the only DC that didn't log or give up was WHips. There was also a 3(?)person AD PUG group that took one of the scrolls.

I don't know what happened this morning. Probably gate camping with 7 v 1 or more odds which seems to happen in the morning regardless of who has the ring.

Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    How many Templars with repentance did you bring? If I was useless outside a zerg I’d bring at least 8+. Stack on crown!!

I guess we are doing it wrong. Thanks for the tip.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    STFU

Hey, it's not our fault if the forum is better than the actual camp! xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on August 3, 2019 11:46PM
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    I do believe it's been noted that this thread is, per Deadly "Breakfast clubby" and per me "Cheers for the old BWB crew". Plenty of room on the forum, start a new under 50 thread not full of old fogeys and whiners, I promise most of us will stick here with our nostalgia and leave it alone. Could probably even talk Lums into renaming this one Blackwater Blade.

Please excuse if this comes off acerbic, beer makes me mouthy.
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Message received. See ya in Cyrodiil.

• Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes one must taunt their enemy to bring them out of the safe spaces. Plus if it makes them fight a little harder all the better for PvP.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on August 4, 2019 1:56AM
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Edited for stupid
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on August 4, 2019 1:16AM
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Stfu and play, or don't.
    "wahh you craft gear"

STFU

giphy.gif
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stfu and play, or don't.
    "wahh you craft gear"

STFU

You mad? Seriously though, gold anything in non vet is trash. Defending it is trash. And getting mad about it is trash. WHAT??

Also.... I dont play here.
    Edited by Stridig on August 4, 2019 3:12AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stfu and play, or don't.
    "wahh you craft gear"

STFU

Someone is really offended. He must have all gold crafted gear with dbos. And definitely sounds like a scrubby zergling....

NVM I see why you're upset now
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭

We tried that templar repentance thing but it doesn't work. You have to kill people for repentance to do any good!
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Stfu and play, or don't.
    "wahh you craft gear"

STFU

Someone is really offended. He must have all gold crafted gear with dbos. And definitely sounds like a scrubby zergling....

YawningIlliterateHoverfly-size_restricted.gif
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stfu and play, or don't.
    "wahh you craft gear"

STFU

Best gif so far. It's perfect
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Stfu and play, or don't.
    "wahh you craft gear"

STFU

BriefDemandingAstarte-size_restricted.gif
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stfu and play, or don't.
    "wahh you craft gear"

STFU

BriefDemandingAstarte-size_restricted.gif

I bet he nirns his weapons and runs all tri glyph armor
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the sudden I don't trust Name anymore...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I bet his golden voice was auto tune all along. Everything I know is a lie!
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I bet his golden voice was auto tune all along. Everything I know is a lie!

ClutteredWastefulCuscus-size_restricted.gif
  • Muzza45
    Muzza45
    ✭✭✭
    I stay here in this campaign for a few reasons... Most of all I just love developing new stuff. I always try new races/classes/builds and find building skills from L10 to L49 great fun. I personally can't understand folks that play the same thing over and over again, but it's then again it's their choice!

I also run in a small group of 3 or 4 with my mates, and find it's great fun fighting against a similar amount (or more) of the regular old names. Contrary to popular belief, Kyne (or whatever it's called nowadays) isn't a place where we simply stomp noobs, the vast majority are familiar names in well-known guilds. There's nothing worse in my opinion than bashing one's head against a ball-zerg in big-boy's land unless you're in your own ball-zerg - which I don't want to do.

From a gear perspective, I run purple stuff after L20. I actually need it, as I'm just an average player with a latency of 460-500. By the time someone with a ping of 100 has ran around me three times jabbing me to death before I draw my weapon, I might just still be alive to counter....

• ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Necron hex, punishing people because they enjoy the challenge of u/50 pvp, or because the physical disadvantage they have due to location or funds is not only stupid, its elitist..

Beaverton, you have been in THE apex predator re-rolling guild for as long as Ive known you so I have no idea why your post is sledging yourself

Marcus, I see a lot of comments on this thread suggesting that everyone who plays in kyne is good and wrecks noobs... this is not true, there are alot of people who play kyne only who are not very good but enjoy the pvp aspect, and due to a disability, a sub par equipment issue or a net issue, they will never be better than they are.. these people still love to pvp and want to win occasionally.

Anyone here who says kyne is filled with noobs, doesnt play kyne very much, there are several organised lowbie pvp guilds who collect the new players and help them, *** Squad, Pugz, AA, Love Den, Wu Tang clan, Asholes, just to name a few, and there are more.. several more.. this game is big enough for everyone to find the place they love to play and play it.

Not anyone here who is voicing their opinion plays in kyne, so might I politely suggest you stfu and go comment on the vet threads where you obviously are the heroes.

In case you hadnt noticed... I am actually not very good... and Im not going to get any better no matter how many times you say "go to vet ness"... smh
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on August 5, 2019 10:32AM
  • Necronhex
    Necronhex
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t think banning gold, purple gear punishment or elitist.
    It would bring equally lower and high players on par.
    Stop those who use gold gear to be elitist in under 50 which is quite trashy.
    There’s no place for gold gear in u/50.
    Necron Hex
    Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
    Lucien Lachance
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    When gold gear is what brings you up to the level of other players in there, then yes it has a place, I am never going to be able to improve from the standard I am at now no matter what any one says, im at the highest level i can achieve physically and tech wise.. therefor there is only one other way to improve my results ...... GEAR...

there are 3 choices in kyne..

1. have zos completely level the playing field so its one size fits all across the board from lvl 10 to 49 so no matter what lvl you are or what gear you are wearing, your basic stats are all the same except for skills which you can level prior to coming in.... or...

2. Have zos fix their welcome to cyrodiil tutorial so that its mandatory for an account to have done it, cant enter until you have done it on at least one toon and to fix it so that it explains scoring, explains gear, explains alot damn more than it does. or.....

3. ... go play somewhere else and leave those of us who enjoy kyne alone..
  • Necronhex
    Necronhex
    ✭✭✭
    Number one sounds good 👍
    Necron Hex
    Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
    Lucien Lachance
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Basically here is what will happen... people listen to the bemoaning on threads like this and say ok im going to try vet, they listen to videos, they practice, they buy gear, they follow the zerg, they get rekt... they do this for 1 mths without any improvement, because the improvement cant come due to disability, tech issues etc.. they hate it, they dont want to be labled a re-roller so they go pve.. and we lose another pvp'r all because some self centered *** on the internet told them they shouldnt play where they were happy

If i dont play kyne, I dont play... simple.. so just stop being intolerant a hats and let people do what they want with the game they paid for
This discussion has been closed.