The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Edmund you shut your *** mouth

Reported...to the carebear police.
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Setana_Shial
    Setana_Shial
    ✭✭✭
    Wow just wow. I show up check BwB we have Brindle and Alessia. Reds decide to be stupid and attack blue, while we are defending the last emp keep and a couple of groups take back our tri-keeps.
    You came close but emp is still going, congrats to him.
    Setana Shial, Marian Shial, Onalia Shial, Alanna Shial
    AD from the beginning, AD till the end
    Guild: Agents of the Dominion
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Really fun Alessia defense.
    I'd imagine so since EP is out fighting us while you guys siege us from walls. Did you guys have fun trying to find me in Alessia while I burned 6 of your camps? That was the best part, making split second decisions of whether I should fire balista once more and take the camp down or cloak and sneak to a better spot once the zerg spotted me.

Anyways since EP won't lay off attacking us outside of Alessia, attacking us at Chal, Aleswell, and now Glade.... we'll give them our attention and you guys can keep emp for now.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 19, 2016 12:27AM
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Wow just wow. I show up check BwB we have Brindle and Alessia. Reds decide to be stupid and attack blue, while we are defending the last emp keep and a couple of groups take back our tri-keeps.
    You came close but emp is still going, congrats to him.
    Yeah... now EP gets all of our attention =)
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 19, 2016 12:32AM
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    MopeyHat wrote: »
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Maikon wrote: »
    It's funny how you talk about the population and how "skilled" DC players are. Maybe you've forgotten that some months back a few DC players hacked the server to give DC a population boost, decreasing EP's population in the process, all just to keep AD from getting emp. Desperate? But then again I guess that's part of your "skill set".

Maikon...Maikon...Maikon you poor ignorant fool. The hack was done on a vet server. Remember I was in teamspeak when the ZOS employee told us......One more Lie debunked. You keep trying though dear, because....funny.
    NEXT!!!

I was there too...it happened multiple times, according to him. The first occurrence was on a vet server (Azura's I believe). The one he told us was happening at the time was on Blackwater.

I even recall that Shady was trying to get emp.

Unfortunately I haven't seen guy - not a ZOS employee, but a guy working for a server company - in quite some time, so we can't verify with him. I know those two are trolls, but you don't have to stoop to their level. It confuses me how you repeat the behavior that made you leave AD. Good teachers, I suppose.

Because I despise them Mopey, pure and simple. But I think you already knew that. I'm sick and tired of them and their guild and their faction. I have no reason to be kind ,polite or respectful towards any of them. Nor do I intend to be.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    ŞσƦѦ wrote: »
    I'd imagine so since EP is out fighting us while you guys siege us from walls. Did you guys have fun trying to find me in Alessia while I burned 6 of your camps? That was the best part, making split second decisions of whether I should fire balista once more and take the camp down or cloak and sneak to a better spot once the zerg spotted me.

Anyways since EP won't lay off attacking us outside of Alessia, attacking us at Chal, Aleswell, and now Glade.... we'll give them our attention and you guys can keep emp for now.

Did you guys take their scroll? Oh and you took Chal again? Lol.

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭

Did you guys take their scroll? Oh and you took Chal again? Lol.
    We didn't take Chal while we were pushing dethrone. We took Roe then Faregyl then Nikel then Bloodmayne, then Blackboot (and EP's scroll that was there since EP was no where near taking it and if we didn't take it AD would just get it back when they eventually retook the keep) then AD's scroll then moved to dethrone @ Alessia.

I advised everyone specifically to avoid EP even while they attacked Chal since it was their home keep and we thought maybe for once EP would have common sense and help with dethrone or AT LEAST not intentionally stop us from dethroning. We continued to let them take Bleakers, DC, and Aleswell so we could focus on dethrone & even then they focused their zerg on us outside of Alessia & on our keeps. Once they got to Glade we had to pull out and push them back.

We're over it, we're just going to slap EP around for a bit, but don't try to spread misinformation.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 19, 2016 1:26AM
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    hmm... stam sorc or magplar? (for my next BWB toon.)
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BwB is a very bad place to be, I have 2 more levels and I think I am done with it.

Thanks guys.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just like to say that pop was at 2 AD - 2 EP - 3 DC, then DC wiped at Alessia. Then it became 3-2-3, then 3-3-3, then lock-2-2 when AD pushed out and started expanding borders. PvP is not for the weak of heart.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would just like to say that pop was at 2 AD - 2 EP - 3 DC, then DC wiped at Alessia. Then it became 3-2-3, then 3-3-3, then lock-2-2 when AD pushed out and started expanding borders. PvP is not for the weak of heart.

i've been playing there for 1 1/2 years been in almost every battle on prime time.. the characters you see on my signature are only half the characters i have leveled thru BwB. I wouldn't say i have a weak heart.

No reason to say to much more but if u want to see the screen shot of another poplock let me know.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 19, 2016 2:08AM

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    How hard do you guys on AD laugh to see blues running up and wiping at the front door of Roe over and over and over? I imagine pretty hard.

It's one of the stupidest, most frustrating things about playing on DC. Maybe as an EP I'll hide on the rocks and watch it some night, just to see how sad and funny it is from another perspective.

For what its worth, the AD zerg does the same thing at Ash and Sej all the time.

Also, I think the real problem with a lot of these population imbalance "discussions" is that they aren't really discussions, its just people attacking AD for having a higher population right now. I think population imbalance is a very valid, important, topic, but attacking members of AD for something they really have little control over just leads to people fighting each other and ultimately gets these threads shut down. But it doesn't just seem to be EP and DC players hurting these threads. While I don't think the population imbalance is as bad as some make it out to be, it definitely is an issue which favors AD, and attacking or insulting other DC/EP players for being frustrated also tends to spark these types of arguments that get the thread shut down.

Ultimately, I think that EP/DC needs to realize that there is no simple solution to fix population imbalance, and it is really unfair to try to blame individual AD players for it, as if the shoe were on the other foot and DC or EP were the alliance with higher numbers, they would be taking advantage of it just the same as AD is. Likewise, I think that AD players need to sympathize with the frustrations of DC/EP players, as many of us would be just as frustrated if another alliance frequently had greater numbers. The reason any of us are even having this discussion is because we love and are passionate about this game, and want the game to be the best that it can be, but attacking each other over this issue does nothing but create resentment towards one another. If you really want to address population imbalance, talk to the other players, don't attack them. And if you are on the side favored by population imbalance, don't try to brag or insult players because of it.

Tl;dr: Stop being mean to each other and try to have a real conversation. Maybe we can actually get something done other than getting another thread closed.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I can't leave BwB, once I let everyone know my plan I got so many whispers. They also told me that zenimx is thinking about population control and said keep on posting pics.

Sorry guys... more pics to come.

ZOS I know it is more than likely just a rumor but please help us control population in campaigns that are not all poplocked :)

ad8.png

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    DC didn't wipe at Alessia, we simply left by blood porting in the water near the lumbermill to defend Rayles. Eventually we'd have succeeded at Alessia if it wasn't for EP pushing us to Glade and fighting us outside of Alessia while we focused on dethroning. Since we took every other keep to ensure AD would have to revive at their gate or at Brindle & I was inside of Alessia successfully taking down every camp AD set up, it was only a matter of time before Alessia fell.

I don't believe DC numbers ever exceeded AD, but if they did it was only for a brief amount of time before AD was back to their daily pop lock.

Still waiting on that duel btw. You said you couldn't duel because you were taking 8 weeks off or something, however, I seen you blended in with the yellow blob tonight.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 19, 2016 2:56AM
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    EP did the same thing to us last Sat during Pem's reign. They like pushing for scrolls better than dethroning. Our scroll placement worked out well.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had nothing to do with scroll placement. EP is just collectively dumber then a rock.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eight weeks this Monday. I had some time that I spent playing before my exam tomorrow. Sorry for trying to relax?
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Missed the Alessia defence :( magic DK nearly complete tho so theres that
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    I understand that people think the AD zergs in BWB are bad but have you guys seen the zergs in Trueflame/Azuras??? they're like twice the size... it's scary :D
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventually we'd have succeeded at Alessia if it wasn't for EP pushing us to Glade and fighting us outside of Alessia while we focused on dethroning.

If "ifs" and "buts" were candies and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Freakquent wrote: »
    I understand that people think the AD zergs in BWB are bad but have you guys seen the zergs in Trueflame/Azuras??? they're like twice the size... it's scary :D
    That's why my butt is firmly planted in BWB. Despite the glaring population imbalances, BWB is still the most enjoyable campaign IMO. It's the easiest to balance too as it doesn't take much to remake a toon. It would be really good if one of the organized AD guilds would swap to EP and balance it out (not go to EP but still fight for AD as some have done in the past).
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    EP did the same thing to us last Sat during Pem's reign. They like pushing for scrolls better than dethroning. Our scroll placement worked out well.

Were that true they'd have attacked Roe/Blackboot instead of us at Alessia, attempted to stop our scroll runner who had their scroll and only a small group protecting him, or attacked Roe instead of attacking Bleakers, Dragonclaw, Aleswell, and Glade. Please stop pretending everything that happens is part of some master plan and not just EP being EP.

In your head (while AD is always all up in EPs land, winning the campaign by a large margin, has/had both of EPs scrolls most of the campaign, etc) EP said "Hey look DC just took every keep AD has except for 2 and are very clearly trying to dethrone AD, but WHOAAAAAAAA HANG ON NOW they took one of our scrolls from AD that we weren't going to get ourselves so you know what let's all attack DC and allow AD to stay emp because GRRRR we are so mad that DC took that scroll!" and you're all like "Kwwwwoooooww we are so smart our scroll placement caused EP to stop DC from dethroning us because EP just gets sooooo mad when DC takes one of their scrolls that was out of their reach and/or ability to take themselves! Air super jump high 5 and pat ourselves on the backs for placing the scrolls where no one would have thought to place them!".

Is that really how you think? LOL

EP was just being EP and doing what they always do; going for the easy short term battles and not caring about long term because their faction never has a chance at winning anyways due to population. It's hard to even blame them but uuuuuugh does it get annoying.

Every faction places the scrolls in an order that makes it most difficult for the other factions to get their scrolls. You're not doing anything that everyone else doesn't do.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 19, 2016 11:09AM
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I'd agree there is no proof of an AD master plan. But lack of proof is not proof that there is no plan. Mwhahahaha >:D
  • darvaria
    darvaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I guess I can't leave BwB, once I let everyone know my plan I got so many whispers. They also told me that zenimx is thinking about population control and said keep on posting pics.

Sorry guys... more pics to come.

ZOS I know it is more than likely just a rumor but please help us control population in campaigns that are not all poplocked :)

ad8.png

This just isn't working. My PUGz group logged. And won't be playing at times when there is this much population imbalance. You have a guild that consists mosly of PVPer's and if they log on a few times and there are no groups up, they will eventually stop logging on.

Other games que players ... why isn't this done here?

• darvaria
    darvaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a few tells from AD players saying they weren't getting enough AP. I look over and Azura is pop locked with AD too.

Zenimax: you have to balance. You don't go to Arathi Basin and fight 3 v 15. And you shouldn't do it here.
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    EP outside of Roe preventing dethrone yet again... just merge EP with AD and be done with it FFS.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [
    darvaria wrote: »
    This just isn't working. My PUGz group logged. And won't be playing at times when there is this much population imbalance. You have a guild that consists mosly of PVPer's and if they log on a few times and there are no groups up, they will eventually stop logging on.

Other games que players ... why isn't this done here?

Hi Darv :)

AD calls it skill, strategy, and coordination. But they lie all the time.

I find it funny how it was 2 bars across the board yesterday and AD only had one keep. I wonder where their skills were then? They had to wait till poplocked to take back the map.

Also have to thank @Sora for leading, and pushing the map yesterday, nice job. I wish EP was a little smarter we would have dethroned Emp.

• EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Is that really how you think? LOL.

Yes.

Anyways, nice push this morning DC. I had to wake Emp from his 30 mins of sleep. lol. Let's see if he can hold last keep again.

Edited by EdmundTowers on August 19, 2016 3:51PM
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    We did it boys and girls! Unhealthy amount of hours spent working on that dethrone but we did it... no thanks to EP. AWESOME finish push at Roe DC, the ground was littered with yellow corpses xD

Edit: And to give credit where credit is due, that was an amazing defense that AD put up. Lots of dedication with 10+ FCs used, counter siege on the stairs, all over the top, and everywhere else something could be placed, and many attempts to push out.

Fun times.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 19, 2016 4:42PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We did it boys and girls! Unhealthy amount of hours spent working on that dethrone but we did it... no thanks to EP. AWESOME finish push at Roe DC, the ground was littered with yellow corpses xD

Edit: And to give credit where credit is due, that was an amazing defense that AD put up. Lots of dedication with 10+ FCs used, counter siege on the stairs, all over the top, and everywhere else something could be placed, and many attempts to push out.

Fun times.

Yep, good, traditional last keep defense. Multiple breaches, midfight repairs, lots of back and forth. Tons of fun.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
This discussion has been closed.