The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    All the BWB regulars vs. Sypher and his fans. At least until DC decided to flag a whole bunch of AD keeps at the same time while most of AD was way up to the northeast fighting Sypher's group.

Ahhh the nostalgia. I feel like the most fun I had in this game was in 2015-2016. Wish we could turn back time...

Honestly this thread makes me a bit sad sometimes. It feels like there was a point in 2016 or 2017 where non-vet started being less fun and just never felt the same way it used to, and I don't think it ever will feel the same. I don't know if it's the game that changed or just me, but I do sometimes still wish I could go back to the "good ol' days."
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

When I see banjo, I think

samantha-bumgarner.jpg

36629187-beauty-is-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder.jpg
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Do I have to read the other 400+ pages to know about the salty tears, or is somebody going to exlplain?

If you do, could you please provide a quick 100 words summary to catch anyone else up who accidentally wanders in here?

I'm supposed to read through all the backlog and summarize it for others? I don't know. Seems like a lot of work.

marx-worldwide3.jpg
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Here's my summary of Sora - Heavy Armor Magica characters really good. Cross Faction Guilds are bad. AD is full of crap zerglings. DC has the better PvPers. EP bad at common sense and would rather fight DC then help dethrone AD emp. More AD zergs are full of crappy players who only really win because of sheer numbers. Something about nerf AP gains for zergs.

So salty tears for AD zerglings and No common sense EP. Champion of DC?

I don't know, is that close?

I don't think that would be a very accurate summary.

Sora is a great player and leader. People get salty when they hear his name because he likes to gate camp, t-bag, and send hate messages.

I do have Sora on ignore because he cries a lot, but I would definitely fight by his side.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNVDNjsWOE-e8FIX24Nk7k4mohRhTytmeO0j5fJPLasuBx3FLO
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish we could turn back time...
    to the "good ol' days."

Haha, thanks for completing my post! Totally agree with what you said. The holyday event was probably the closest we've got to that, but man... with the amount of work it took, just not sustainable :(
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my summary of Sora - Heavy Armor Magica characters really good. Cross Faction Guilds are bad. AD is full of crap zerglings. DC has the better PvPers. EP bad at common sense and would rather fight DC then help dethrone AD emp. More AD zergs are full of crappy players who only really win because of sheer numbers. Something about nerf AP gains for zergs.

Sora is a great player and leader. People get salty when they hear his name because he likes to gate camp, t-bag, and send hate messages.

I do have Sora on ignore because he cries a lot, but I would definitely fight by his side.

Are you a pantomime incapable of forming words?? ;):D I imagine you hastily drawing some meme-type response on a white board or pulling up a meme on an iPad refusing to speak whenever anyone is looking for you to respond.... whenever you are out in public doing errands or out with friends... :p

Edited by Enkil on May 12, 2019 9:00AM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @An_An quit? If so, that sucks. Good person and a good player.

In another note, as far as a certain person goes, I'd agree on good leader til things don't go his way.

If ep and ad are pushing DC, I'd say it's because we don't want a gate camping emp that kills all pvp.

With the pop as low as it is, if you don't see this as a problem, you are probably a *** bag.

As far as EP goes, I'd say there are mostly newer players on during the day time. They usually group up and try to take keeps.

So, I guess the keywords iare New Players. Let them run about all chaotic. That was what used to be fun about BWB until guilds became too organized and way to big for Kyne. IOTE and AA for example.

Guilds are the worst and best thing at the same time. I guess it depends on the leadership.
    Edited by MajBludd on May 12, 2019 10:06AM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish we could turn back time...
    to the "good ol' days."

Haha, thanks for completing my post! Totally agree with what you said. The holyday event was probably the closest we've got to that, but man... with the amount of work it took, just not sustainable :(

Honestly, if somebody else wanted to do another event I'd be willing to help out again. I'm not ambitious enough to get it started myself though.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, So I talked to this Sora person in zone while doing inventory stuff on a DC toon today... seems he/she may have been severely stifled in the mental development department. Whole map was blue and s/he was promoting and organizing tri-keep camping. I feel so bad for the DC regulars with a *** like that playing there...

Was it Emily or someone else proclaiming this person a “good leader”. LMFAO

Edited by Enkil on May 13, 2019 1:59AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was mostly bad on heavy armor magicka builds. Mostly would zerg surf on stamblade and then send racist/homophobic messages. At least, that was my experience and your mileage may vary.

I don’t know that he did much leading besides zone pugging when he wanted emp.

@ColoursYouHave , I firmly believe it stopped being as much fun when ZOS swapped snipe and poison injection in unlock order. All of a sudden folks were happy to sit in their ivory towers, fire off snipes, and coddle their ice trebs instead of deploying them in the field like real warriors.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do I have to read the other 400+ pages to know about the salty tears, or is somebody going to exlplain?

If you do, could you please provide a quick 100 words summary to catch anyone else up who accidentally wanders in here?

I'm supposed to read through all the backlog and summarize it for others? I don't know. Seems like a lot of work.

marx-worldwide3.jpg

If I had commitment I'd probably be a better player.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

marx-worldwide3.jpg

If I had commitment I'd probably be a better player.

Being a good player is super overrated TBH.

You demonstrated commitment to a meme, which is peak nonvet ESO.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »

Are you a pantomime incapable of forming words?? ;):D I imagine you hastily drawing some meme-type response on a white board or pulling up a meme on an iPad refusing to speak whenever anyone is looking for you to respond.... whenever you are out in public doing errands or out with friends... :p

featured1.jpg
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... i logged on my level 49 toon Sunday to finally vet it out and was met everywhere the 3-4 us went with about a dozen ADs, rabidly scouting keeps and camping Glade like their life depended on it. I don't really get why anyone on AD would be offended by some payback later on in the day.

I have to say, things really haven't changed. When you attack a keep with 4 people and are met with 3 coldfires, a meatbag and an emp standing on the wall with his minions sniping, it's like you've never left...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I have to say, things really haven't changed. When you attack a keep with 4 people and are met with 3 coldfires, a meatbag and an emp standing on the wall with his minions sniping, it's like you've never left...

You really aren't wrong.

I've been sticking my nose in once a week or so, and it's rarely what I would consider a playable campaign right now. Tends to be monocolor or just kinda empty.

My sample size is probably too small for a real overall picture (and the same is true of Shor and Sotha, right now).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... i logged on my level 49 toon Sunday to finally vet it out and was met everywhere the 3-4 us went with about a dozen ADs, rabidly scouting keeps and camping Glade like their life depended on it. I don't really get why anyone on AD would be offended by some payback later on in the day.

Only 3? Slackers!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I squealed like a school girl when I saw Emily in vivec the other night. I was so excited. She got ded ofc but I'm sure she didn't know it was me due to the fact I changed my @name. Most fun 10 seconds in game in the last 6 months! 😉
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need for an @name when you can be identified with Stonefist and Lightning heavies spam from the top of Nikel with remarkable accuracy...
    Edited by gabriebe on May 13, 2019 10:08PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know what you are seeing when you go to kyne Gab, last week DC was 3k in the lead, blue map every day, the week before it was EP in the lead, red map every day.. this week its AD in the lead, gold map... I hear this whining over and over every time i read the forums... I dont know if you guys dont understand the concept of AvA or if you are complaining in code that you dont have a guild that can actually participate in an AvA campaign. Cyrodiil is not built for solo-4man groups. Yes you can play solo in there, yes you can 4 man it, but please stop complaining that the campaign is being played exactly as it was intended. Its meant to be a large scale battle, the keeps are all worth points which is the goal of the campaign, to win it, by points. If you dont like war games, go play battle grounds or go to IC or get all your solo/small scale players to harass zos enough to make you a small scale pvp area.. but for the love of the pvp gods stop complaining about other players playing the cyrodiil campaign as intended.

It is funny though to see DC being the biggest complainers about tri keep camping while being the biggest perpetrators of the crime LOL

I personally dont agree with the tri keep camping, however I do agree with taking the keeps for the AP. When our guild is in kyne the standard operating procedure is to get scrolls and then let the other team take back their tri keeps, if we have the ring, our rule is to not defend tri keeps but we can then go and take them back once the other faction has reclaimed them. Then let them take it again. This at least lets people on the other factions gain AP. The faction numbers will never ever be balanced all the time. Every day at some point one faction has more players on than the other. It just is what it is. Of course all of us would love it if cyrodiil could be balanced every day, but thats just unicorns and rainbow wishes.

It would be nice if we regulars could organise a few nights a week as our 'game nights' so that there is a more balanced population... but that would require effort and commitment I dont think exists in cyrodiil
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    c8502849-4031-426b-9761-afd48e7cfff9-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Edited by ShenaniganSquad on May 13, 2019 10:42PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not rocket science. When there isn't anything to do on the map, ... go do something else lol. I mean, that's the core of it, really. Like normally I try to organize people when they're being outnumbered or I see a guild's logged in, or we're getting overwhelmed, etc. I don't see the point of keeping a tight knit organization scouting keeps for 4 whole players for hours. 4 of us spent like 3 hours trying to get a single outpost on the map, and when we finally did... poof, no AD to be seen anywhere. It was quite the magic trick.

The traitor

• ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    It's not rocket science. When there isn't anything to do on the map, ... go do something else lol. I mean, that's the core of it, really. Like normally I try to organize people when they're being outnumbered or I see a guild's logged in, or we're getting overwhelmed, etc. I don't see the point of keeping a tight knit organization scouting keeps for 4 whole players for hours. 4 of us spent like 3 hours trying to get a single outpost on the map, and when we finally did... poof, no AD to be seen anywhere. It was quite the magic trick.

"go do something else" .... this has to be the most insane and stupid thing Ive ever seen you post Gab... who exactly do you think you are to tell anyone else that they should go do something else instead of play the part of the game they love? lol unbelievable ..

What if I only have 2 hours of play time and it just happens to be during that time where DC or EP are all asleep... by your logic I should go pve which I dont want to do with my 2 hours... I cant even fathom ever telling another player who pays for this game to go do something else just to satisfy my own needs in the game... its truly the most egotistical narcissistic comment I think ive ever read. Get a guild and represent!
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still mad that I put about 10 minutes of effort into a build and kill you with nothing but heavy attacks I see lmao. Yur lame and a baby and you smell like old fried chicken. In case you don't understand Gaaaabe, idgaf anymore lol Can't believe you not only still play in KY but you still take it so serious lol

edit cause you like edits
    Edited by Valen_Byte on May 13, 2019 11:52PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i dont know, maybe if they spent those 3-4 hours a day scouting empty keeps smashing the few players who try to lay down siege fighting in an active campaign instead, they wouldn't get farmed by rag tag groups of DC whenever the ratio is closer to 2 to 1 than than 3-1 or 4-1.

The traitor

• Muzza45
    Muzza45
    ✭✭✭
    Every faction gate-camps... However, some a little more than others. Gabe only sees a snapshot of when he's on. He didn't see the exact same behaviour from some of his group hours earlier.
    You reap what you sow. I'm sure some of the battles were more personal than AvA, but again, gate camping and t-bagging from some particular DC has consequences. Get over it.
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't particularly care for PvDoor, but I know sometimes it's all there is to do if the population is very low. That being said, I'd rather have some resistance over nothing. So if I log on with 0 bars for every faction and the map is completley yellow, or red, I wouldn't fault the enemy for defending my home tri-keeps for a little while as they might not have anything else to do right at that point.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I log in and the map is all blue I just switch campaigns. I would prefer to pvp where there is pvp happening. Anything is better than defending a tri-keep for no other reason than to have a "fight". What a boring waste of time.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only time I've logged on to an all blue map was during the anniversary event on one of the temporary campaigns. It was only so one of my alt characters could run the town dailies. I'm sure it's happened in Kyne, just not anytime I've seen.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »

I was only going by what he posted in this thread, so I don't have much.

Did I attribute anything inaccurately? I'm pretty sure he said all those things that I paraphrased.

Here, I'll update it:

Sora - Heavy Armor Magica characters really good. Cross Faction Guilds are bad. AD is full of crap zerglings. DC has the better PvPers. EP bad at common sense and would rather fight DC then help dethrone AD emp. More AD zergs are full of crappy players who only really win because of sheer numbers. Something about nerf AP gains for zergs. Great player and leader. Likes to gate camp, t-bag, and send hate messages. Cries a lot.

I'd still contend that with EP it has always been less "no common sense" and more "lack of leadership." Not as much these days with FAF, KOB and the occasional ZZ group around, but there still are times...

I have also recently seen a guild Annoying Assmonkeys running around on EP. I would guess it only runs at select times and probably doesn't exhibit faction based leadership but what do I know?

I've also seen Wu-Tang Clan.... which I always find amusing to see one of them running around...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I've logged on to an all blue map was during the anniversary event on one of the temporary campaigns. It was only so one of my alt characters could run the town dailies. I'm sure it's happened in Kyne, just not anytime I've seen.

I logged in Sunday afternoon and map was all blue except 4 keeps. 2 EP, 2 AD.
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.