The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Ours is the Fury
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

am23tqny6i221.png
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    WE'VE BEEN REVIVED!!!!! 30 MORE PAGES LEZ GO
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord, I don't look in here for a couple days and missed a full on shutdown. Glad to see y'all got it straightened out.

I'll try to log in tomorrow's and mail some mid grade recipes and mats for your mats for that event. I don't play enough to need half of what I've got.
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on December 15, 2018 11:44PM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, why do I always miss all the excitement?

At least #RoadTo500 is still alive.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excitement? We really thought it was locked for good at some point lol
    All hope was lost... until Mjollo saved the day with a PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    geez guys, im busy moving and in my absence you guys get the thread closed.... <facepalm> .... thankyou for getting it back open...

im a little concerned though all joking aside, that this thread can be closed down for some sledging.. peeps need to come play some aussie sports for a few months so they can harden up to the playful banter and take off their snowflake tshirts LOL..
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's @Swaye ? I'm ready to make up and win one for DC.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Excitement? We really thought it was locked for good at some point lol
    All hope was lost... until Mjollo saved the day with a PM

Yeah, I suppose it was a lot easier to take in when I came home and saw that the most recent post in the thread was like 10 minutes ago.

And thanks for your donations @Sreja_Bone!
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who shut the party down?
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Names are not important anymore (also its against the rules to expose people).
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, it's super top secret. Gotcha ;)
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    We shall be thankful for this 2cnd chance (or was it the 8th?) and follow the forum rules in an exemplary manner... UNTIL WE REACH #RoadTo500 :tongue:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling most of us sent a PM to the mods. We'll see how it goes.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... about that golden gear and asylum weapons... twinkers and time zones.... some made up *** place with kangasomething or others and these little tree bears...

Prime time
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Alright guys, we have just started centralizing all donations into a guild bank owned by @ColoursYouHave, who has spent a lot of effort getting this set up for the event! Thank you all for the donations so far and keep them coming!

Preliminary estimate for the total donations is already about 2-3 million gold and we haven't even counted 30% yet. I'm expecting to contribute about 1-2 million worth of stuff more in a few days.

Let's do some math.
    Assuming that the pot contains 6 million gold (this is a LOWER bound estimate, let's aim to do better say 10 million gold). Let's take 1 million gold for the end-of-campaign rewards.

We have 7 days => ~700k worth of stuff for EACH day.
    If we assume that 10 people get the rewards, we can split it as (250k, 170k, 110k, 60k, 50k, 30k, 20k, 10k)
    If we assume that 20 people get the rewards, we can split it as (110k ish to 3k ish, approximately logarithmic)

How does this sound?

We have approximately one week plus change left for this event, hope everyone is getting those toons ready and farming those gold mats. There is already talk of gold gear every two levels lawl.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to say what most other people say. I play in blue gear until level 40 or so then switch to purple. But I'm going to do what most people do and play with gold gear from level 16 on.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm going to say what most other people say. I play in blue gear until level 40 or so then switch to purple. But I'm going to do what most people do and play with gold gear from level 16 on.

Ha! I'm going to say I run purple on everything at all levels in Kyne... I need all the help I can get and I can't afford gold... :)

That being said, looking forward to some good fights next week. I've got the 26th off so hopefully I can spend a late night on Christmas in Cyrodiil.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the whole week off before I even knew about this. Time to no life it up
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    So... about that golden gear and asylum weapons... twinkers and time zones.... some made up *** place with kangasomething or others and these little tree bears...

Prime time

Isn't primetime like whenever rush hour is wherever you are in the world? Region doesn't matter?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    primetime.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do I need to log up to Discord or whatever you kids do to qualify for the "@An_An Great Christmas AvAvA Shootout Kyne Primetime Throwdown Event" (AGCASKPTE)? I'm old and don't learn new things well and use Team Speak....
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone who is playing on the time and on the leaderboards will qualify, whether they know about the event or not.
    But do join our NSFW discord ;)
    https://discord.gg/CjQXP5f (<--- perma link changed)

I wouldn't call it my event though, this won't be possible without everyone :D
    Edited by An_An on December 19, 2018 1:18AM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    Alright guys, we have just started centralizing all donations into a guild bank owned by @ColoursYouHave, who has spent a lot of effort getting this set up for the event! Thank you all for the donations so far and keep them coming!

Preliminary estimate for the total donations is already about 2-3 million gold and we haven't even counted 30% yet. I'm expecting to contribute about 1-2 million worth of stuff more in a few days.

Let's do some math.
    Assuming that the pot contains 6 million gold (this is a LOWER bound estimate, let's aim to do better say 10 million gold). Let's take 1 million gold for the end-of-campaign rewards.

We have 7 days => ~700k worth of stuff for EACH day.
    If we assume that 10 people get the rewards, we can split it as (250k, 170k, 110k, 60k, 50k, 30k, 20k, 10k)
    If we assume that 20 people get the rewards, we can split it as (110k ish to 3k ish, approximately logarithmic)

How does this sound?

We have approximately one week plus change left for this event, hope everyone is getting those toons ready and farming those gold mats. There is already talk of gold gear every two levels lawl.

I'd vote top 10, and that split seems good.
    Obituary:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how the rewards would be split up, but I would like to see a new player get a chance to win nice rewards. It shouldn't be top players getting all the nice rewards.

Some players are just bad and they will never get a chance to win.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, the top players most likely have everything they need already. What I usually do when I do events with prizes, is equal prize for everyone.

I guess in this case, since it's not just gold, I would have most prizes standardized and 3-4 prizes per day bigger, like those gold jewelry and whatnot. I'd randomly choose em (with a number generator) from the top 15-20. In any case, this is gonna be a real pain to manage all this, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes xD
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Not sure how the rewards would be split up, but I would like to see a new player get a chance to win nice rewards. It shouldn't be top players getting all the nice rewards.

Some players are just bad and they will never get a chance to win.

i agree with this. i think incentives for casual players should be important.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm ... let’s think about this for a bit , as always the more variety of donations we have the easier it will be ...

I agree that the same players should not hog all the rewards , so if nothing else we can set a maximum limit on number of DSRs earned. (Not counting end of campaign rewards)
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to be excluded from rewards. I would like mine to go to the new person in zone asking how to leave Cyrodiil.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've literally never worn gold gear in non-vet (though I've run plenty of purple). I'm probably going to just for this event though.

I would like to be excluded from rewards. I would like mine to go to the new person in zone asking how to leave Cyrodiil.

I would also like to be excluded from rewards, but I would like mine to go to the person telling that new person they can't leave until they vet out.
This discussion has been closed.