The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name uses auto tune to make his voice in discord silky smooth.

Q('.'Q) prove me wrong
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

Q('.'Q) prove me wrong

Smooth like the offspring of the Allstate guy and the Old Spice guy. If those guys were to have a baby together.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Raknosh wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Enkil wrote: »
    NEWS FLASH: Spamming Cloak is lame sauce and could never qualify as PvP.. is "tactical retreat" in desperate circumstances...(akin to spamming lethal arrow type archer skills)... IT IS NOT a ***' play style... PATHETIC gameplay.... come on now...

we all came here to play... BRING IT

Maybe you should leave the kiddy pool?

Maybe should you? #RoadTo500

Rak is a twink and plays to the tunes of Abba.

Q('.'Q) bring it

Is there a problem with playing to the tunes of Abba?

If you're wearing sequins then no, but Rak listens to them in normal clothing, like some kinda psycho.

But I do listen to them wearing normal clothing. I just like to think about my dear Fernando while I play... is that so wrong?

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Q('.'Q) prove me wrong

I 100% agree with this! ^
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEWS FLASH: Spamming Cloak is lame sauce and could never qualify as PvP.. is "tactical retreat" in desperate circumstances...(akin to spamming lethal arrow type archer skills)... IT IS NOT a ***' play style... PATHETIC gameplay.... come on now...

Q('.'Q) bring it

If you're wearing sequins then no, but Rak listens to them in normal clothing, like some kinda psycho.

But I do listen to them wearing normal clothing. I just like to think about my dear Fernando while I play... is that so wrong?

What are you, some kind of psycho?
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Q('.'Q) bring it

What are you, some kind of psycho?

If I had to do the same again, I would, my friend.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @emily, Iv'e had your back for the longest time just like you've had mine.

You made a terrible decision to roll AD/EP. And now you have to defend that.

Emily regardless of what you did on DC, we just loved you.

Now you think you can get on DC, attack one of the few that loves and you think you can give me *** ?

No. You can't.

/heart broken.

Edited by Swaye on November 21, 2018 3:31AM
    Swaye.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trouble in paradise?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mhmm
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fear and doubt spreads like wild fire among DC when a person who owns the game for years makes a character on another faction. More at 11.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many people could possibly be playing at 3:30 am. That is way past prime time....
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »

You have put yourself in a position of defense, you should never have rolled.

Now you think you can get on DC, one of the few that just loves and you think you can give me *** ?

No.

You can't. You crossed the line baby and now I don't trust you.

/heart broken.

@Swaye,

Apparently you didn't know what was going on.

This is what happened before you told me to "********** ******* *********".

We were around 300 points away from taking the lead from AD, Mist I believe was #1 on the leader board. I followed some players to BB and noticed Chal farm was taken. I was thinking 2 things. 1. get the scroll 2. Crown Mist.

I get in chat and say, "Anyone at chal?". I knew the group at bb wouldn't go to chal so I was willing to go but at the same time I didn't want to leave BB if it was just 1 ep that someone was going to kill.

You asked me to go to Chal after nobody responded. I went to the nearest resource at BB and blood ported to chal. I hopped on my mount and circled chal.

Zone chat went something like this:

DC player: I am at chal and no Siege
    Me: No siege but 2 EP on north wall

Those EP killed me and I went back to the north wall. They were gone

Me: EP not on north wall, I think they went to the mine
    Me: 2 ep at the mine

I got killed 3 times at the chal mine and then said something like:

Me: I'm getting tired of every time I say UA nobody shows up to help
    Swaye: Emily quit acting like a ***

My comment was not directed to you, it was more directed to the guy who said , "I am at chal and no Siege" and the other players that were not at BB.

A few things you just don't get:

1. Most times I am alone
    2. Most times you will not even hear me unless I need help
    3. Most times I cry after I get my face smashed 1vX with no DC coming to help me

Use your brain for a sec, who really crossed the "friends" line. You asked me to go to chal. I did. Then you told me to quit acting like a "***". I was doing exactly what I was asked to do.

You don't have to like me but never forget when we had guild drama I was defending you while others were talking bad about you. I was by your side all the way. Not once, even if i thought you were wrong, have I ever told you to "****** **** *****".

Years ago when you called me a freaking "B****" and tolled me in zone, I never once told you to "**** *** ***". I am the wrong one? The bad one? The one that can't be trusted? Really?

I get it, flip floppers are looked down on, but no reason to treat me like trash if all I do is try to help.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Emily,

I have called you names countless times over the years and I'm not sorry about it.....

When 13 imploded you we're one of the few that had my back, which I will be forever grateful.

We both know it's not about tonight (Aussie time) we did emp Mist and we did paint it blue and we will win the campaign.

But let's be clear about the following, YOU made a giant mistake when you rolled AD/EP and now you're in the position of having to defend a *** stupid decision.

YOU we're wrong and you know it.

I don't give a *** what you do solo, I never have.

YOU we're wrong sweetheart but I love you anyway.

So save the *** lecture and get back home where you belong.
    Swaye.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @Stridig

it's amusing to me how you still think you're relevant here.

Swaye.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't give a *** what you do solo, I never have.

Thanks for letting me know. The only mistake I made was going to chal for you.

Some people actually appreciate what I do solo. I can flag a keep fast, scout, and defend where needed.

• Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Emily, no one ever doubted you're really good at what you do.

I will not move a group of 20 to you because you're having a fit....ever.
    Swaye.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig

it's amusing to me how you still think you're relevant here.

I have never been relevant. If you need to be relevant here or anywhere else involving a stupid game, then you are a complete loser.
    It's all the public fighting the two of you do with basically everybody who has ever dared to speak on this forum. That's what the LOL is about. Y'all need to take a social skills class or something. You two are pathetic. So yeah, lol.
    Edited by Stridig on November 20, 2018 3:38PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Emily, no one ever doubted you're really good at what you do.

I will not move a group of 20 to you because you're having a fit....ever.

Really? Did I ask you too? Did I say "LEAVE BB WE HAVE 2 EP AT CHAL". I don't remember saying, "SWAYE, BRING 20 DC TO CHAL NOW, WE HAVE 2 EP HERE". (rolls my eyes )

Furthermore, I don't know who was leading the group of DC at BB, but did you really need 20 at BB when there was very few AD on? The group leader could have had 1 other person to come to chal and I would have been ok.

What I find funny is, you asked me to go to chal to check it out. Then call me out in zone chat to look "cool" in front of your 20 group, but then when we exchanged words, and I said "You come defend chal I am leaving" you have to come to the forum and try and call me out again.

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma

yeah, trouble in paradise
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

You have put yourself in a position of defense, you should never have rolled.

Now you think you can get on DC, one of the few that just loves and you think you can give me *** ?

No.

You can't. You crossed the line baby and now I don't trust you.

/heart broken.

@Swaye,

Apparently you didn't know what was going on.

This is what happened before you told me to "********** ******* *********".

We were around 300 points away from taking the lead from AD, Mist I believe was #1 on the leader board. I followed some players to BB and noticed Chal farm was taken. I was thinking 2 things. 1. get the scroll 2. Crown Mist.

I get in chat and say, "Anyone at chal?". I knew the group at bb wouldn't go to chal so I was willing to go but at the same time I didn't want to leave BB if it was just 1 ep that someone was going to kill.

You asked me to go to Chal after nobody responded. I went to the nearest resource at BB and blood ported to chal. I hopped on my mount and circled chal.

Zone chat went something like this:

DC player: I am at chal and no Siege
    Me: No siege but 2 EP on north wall

Those EP killed me and I went back to the north wall. They were gone

Me: EP not on north wall, I think they went to the mine
    Me: 2 ep at the mine

I got killed 3 times at the chal mine and then said something like:

Me: I'm getting tired of every time I say UA nobody shows up to help
    Swaye: Emily quit acting like a ***

My comment was not directed to you, it was more directed to the guy who said , "I am at chal and no Siege" and the other players that were not at BB.

A few things you just don't get:

1. Most times I am alone
    2. Most times you will not even hear me unless I need help
    3. Most times I cry after I get my face smashed 1vX with no DC coming to help me

Use your brain for a sec, who really crossed the "friends" line. You asked me to go to chal. I did. Then you told me to quit acting like a "***". I was doing exactly what I was asked to do.

You don't have to like me but never forget when we had guild drama I was defending you while others were talking bad about you. I was by your side all the way. Not once, even if i thought you were wrong, have I ever told you to "****** **** *****".

Years ago when you called me a freaking "B****" and tolled me in zone, I never once told you to "**** *** ***". I am the wrong one? The bad one? The one that can't be trusted? Really?

I get it, flip floppers are looked down on, but no reason to treat me like trash if all I do is try to help.

Thanks for getting me prepped for my Thanksgiving family experience!
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lmao
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quit. You guys are friends. I don’t get it, but just hug it out.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irrelevant
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, y’all take this game way too seriously.

And @Stridig will always be relevant here.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, y’all take this game way too seriously.

And @Stridig will always be relevant here.

You WHAT? And yes, some take this *** way too seriously. Haha
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH I kinda like that some people care that deeply.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I care for all of you this much.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The forums have more action than the server!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd "awesome" an Emilie post one day lol
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
This discussion has been closed.