The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @ShenaniganSquad are you Janessa? Sorry I don't pay attention much. My wife tells me this anyway, lol

That would be correct
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ShenaniganSquad well, hello! Think we've had a few conversations in kyne. You are OK with me.
    Good luck with your guild, good luck to all faction guilds. If it wasn't for players on other factions, who would we fight?
    Edited by MajBludd on August 11, 2018 12:13AM
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some kyne players have shockingly low CP for the amount of time played on their account.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    @ShenaniganSquad well, hello! Think we've had a few conversations in kyne. You are OK with me.
    Good luck with your guild, good luck to all faction guilds. If it wasn't for players on other factions, who would we fight?

yep we've had a few good chats... :smiley:
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some kyne players have shockingly low CP for the amount of time played on their account.

After a little more than 1 year of playing eso, I was still at 40cp, and all those CP were owned in BwB with the toons I vetted there. I've now been playing for 3 years (altho I've taken 3 big breaks, which might be 1 year in total) and I've just reached CP cap at the end of Midyear Mayhem event.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    I've been here on and off since beta - only at ~380 CP. Get bored on my high levels then delete a few lowbies and start from scratch. Hate grinding CP.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone thinking about running a WW next patch?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a lot of CP even though I spent most my time playing in low level PvP.

These are all my CP on my accounts:

cp: 21
    cp: 342
    cp: 808
    cp: 100
    cp: 38
    cp: 66

My highest AW rank is 26. I play alone so there is a good chance I will never make it to AW 50.

The CP grind isn't really that bad if you don't think about trying to be at max level. I got most my CP just by doing group dungeons and a few trials a week.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, why so many accts?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, why so many accts?

short story, the accounts were cheap ( $10 ) and I thought buying more would solve my inventory problem ( It only made it worse ). Also, I don't like deleting characters after they hit level 50. :)

I do get to re-use a lot of my armor when playing in Kyne. For example, I have 1 account with all stam nbs, another with all mag nbs and one for just DKs.

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, I horde bad enough with one acct can't imagine 6. Hey, rock on, Em!
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye, calm your *** woman, I was having a playful dig, 3 lines hardly constitutes a rant. I thought we were good, not sure where all the salt is coming from.

Usually this is indicative of overindulgence of etoh.
    Don't take it personal.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Lol, why so many accts?

short story, the accounts were cheap ( $10 ) and I thought buying more would solve my inventory problem ( It only made it worse ). Also, I don't like deleting characters after they hit level 50. :)

I do get to re-use a lot of my armor when playing in Kyne. For example, I have 1 account with all stam nbs, another with all mag nbs and one for just DKs.

This may be the most extreme case of alt-aholism I’ve ever seen. You may need professional help. :D
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's the deal with people who whisper then block you? I never got that, at all.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml

I heard you have been missing me? Sorry, I have have been playing BG all week. Here is a picture so you can print it out and post it next to your computer while you play.

Oh look, I'm no. 9 on Deathmatch. :) Don't start shaking, i'm not sneaking up behind you. :)

deathmatch1.jpg

• Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do know that your BG rank is based on games played right?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You do know that your BG rank is based on games played right?

Isn't it based on points you get in games played? I don't think i get the same amount of points each game.

I really didn't think I would like BGs, but I'm really liking it because it is a small group working together.

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, why so many accts?

You think that's bad? I bought 9 extra accounts just so I could have my own private guild bank to help make my hoarding more manageable.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont you need a different email address for each one?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You think that's bad? I bought 9 extra accounts just so I could have my own private guild bank to help make my hoarding more manageable.

You got me beat. :) I also have 2 dead guilds I use for storage.

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip], and I thought I was a hoarder...

[Edited for offensive language]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on August 17, 2018 12:42PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Yup. But it only takes a minute to make a new email address.
  • Muzza45
    Muzza45
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't been on Kyne much lately - been mostly in Sotha since Midyear Mayhem accumulating a tremendous amount of salty whispers! marvellous fun trolling the saddos. Anyway, I never salty whisper or T-bag, as I have respect for anyone playing this game - even those guys that whine a little bit ;)

It's been fantastic to see another faction PvDooring - as I've said it's all cyclical, and everything's fair in AvA. It's much more fun when there's action - whether you win or lose!!

Been trying to re-roll some toons that I'm not particularly good at (I heard someone say "get good") and it's probably fair to say I'm failing - dunno how you EP get so bloody good at ganky NB!!
  • Majorette
    Majorette
    Haha the hoarding is real! Major and I have like 5 inactive guild banks full of gear and other things that we thought was worth saving. I'm glad I'm not alone lol
    Just do it.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoarding is a sickness, be like me. I deleted every single bit of mag gear I had for kyne now that I have all mag classes vet. Time to roll stam toons, hoard, then purge all over again.
  • Majorette
    Majorette
    Lol I just have a hard time getting rid of things... last time I purged the banks I got rid of all armor under level 30 since we're usually in training until 26ish but the damn banks are full again.. Anyone looking for low level pvp gear, hit me up, I probably got what you need ;)
    Just do it.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look, you know you have a problem when you need a spreadsheet so you can remember all of your email addresses....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml

I heard you have been missing me? Sorry, I have have been playing BG all week. Here is a picture so you can print it out and post it next to your computer while you play.

Oh look, I'm no. 9 on Deathmatch. :) Don't start shaking, i'm not sneaking up behind you. :)

deathmatch1.jpg

You've been talking to the wrong people... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Look, you know you have a problem when you need a spreadsheet so you can remember all of your email addresses....

Oh, I didn't need a spreadsheet. I only needed to remember the email addresses long enough to make the accounts. I don't remember a single email address I used to make those accounts.

I also recently bought a second Diablo 2 key (which is the game I've been playing lately) strictly to use as a Mule account. But inventory management in ESO and Diablo 2 are completely different animals. ESO's inventory management at its worst is still leaps and bounds better than the inventory management in Diablo 2.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did someone say spreadsheet? :) I wrote a program that puts my items in a database so i can view them on a web app. :)

software.png

This discussion has been closed.