Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does he still play? And where can I find and focus him
    Ours is the Fury
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol last time I saw him was in Vivec few months back, wondering in zone chat unironically who the elite guilds were now so they could have a bid war over him.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    lol last time I saw him was in Vivec few months back, wondering in zone chat unironically who the elite guilds were now so they could have a bid war over him.

source.gif
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard from @rickter, a while ago, that he said in his final meltdown he was quitting ESO for good. So he's probly back to WoW now
    Edited by Raknosh on June 5, 2018 10:08PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man! 2 great week evening in a row! Look like Kyne is picking up again
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Man! 2 great week evening in a row! Look like Kyne is picking up again

Yeah last night was fun. Got some good hate tells from the ep try hard crew. Crying about how we rode them down after they were harassing us.... like uhhh wtf you think gonna happen. Came with the standard 1v1 request. So of course I gotta give them the "Aww lowbie duels how cute" then ignore. Ain't nobody got time fo that negativity.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He had a final meltdown and I missed it?!? Damn...
    Ours is the Fury
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I heard from @rickter, a while ago, that he said in his final meltdown he was quitting ESO for good. So he's probly back to WoW now

#truestory

He still reads the forums, but I saw a gradually increasing displeasure of the game, mainly stemming from the fact that members were bleeding out of his guild and that led to several clashes and eventual full migration back World of Warcraft.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

i know right?!?!?! his melt downs were A+ entertainment!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

I don't think I ever witnessed a zone chat melt down, probably because he was ad and EP for the most part. But I did get some pretty good pms from him complaining about anything and everything. Even called me a shield stacking macro user once which was quite the compliment....still trying to figure out how healing ward and double take is shield stacking tho...
    Edited by Datthaw on June 6, 2018 7:32PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

I don't think I ever witnessed a zone chat melt down, probably because he was ad and EP for the most part. But I did get some pretty good pms from him complaining about anything and everything. Even called me a shield stacking macro user once which was quite the compliment....still trying to figure out how healing ward and double take is shield stacking tho...

ive seen him go off in DC zChat .... spouting how he thought DC was full of stupid players and just belittling a bunch of people .... which is where my dislike for him came along
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need some more drama, otherwise #roadto500 will be just a dream...that being said.

Prime time is when you're playing the game, everyone knows this.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've been popping in a little more frequently lately ( trying to get more geodes for transmuting *** ) .... been having some fun being a *** in vivec though lol.... running Zaan, Caluurion, and Sload on my mDK there :D LOL

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Face it: Kyne is dead, and should be dead.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did someone call for me?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i've been popping in a little more frequently lately ( trying to get more geodes for transmuting *** ) .... been having some fun being a *** in vivec though lol.... running Zaan, Caluurion, and Sload on my mDK there :D LOL

I haven't played much the last few days, every time I went to Kyne DC had the Emp keeps and then I would get bored because nobody was fighting.

I got a build I was so proud of getting for my healer.

2 Earthgore
    5 SPC
    5 Worm Cult

Earthgore was a pain to get, I was in the dungeon for 5 hours. I almost quit because players kept on leaving but someone from my guild got a few high dps to help me on the last boss.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭
    My first toon just got lvl 50 so now i can´t go to Kyne right? I tried others campaigns but didn´t find one that was nice. Most of them were just one sided dominant. ( i didn´t went to Vivec because of the lag)
    Guess i will have to make a new one just to go to Kyne again.
    Sir Eizenheim - DC Sotha
    Sporigudunai - DC Kyne
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first toon just got lvl 50 so now i can´t go to Kyne right? I tried others campaigns but didn´t find one that was nice. Most of them were just one sided dominant. ( i didn´t went to Vivec because of the lag)

correct, toon's that hit lvl 50 and log out can not go back into kyne since its technically lvls 1 to 49 ..... you can lvl up to 50 there and remain in there at lvl 50 UNTIL you log out .... one logged out though then its GO for kyne for that toon

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

You just want more people to kill in shor :)
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

mmayyybbbeeee
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @casparian , me too. It's either all EP or all AD right now with some LoM balls that are no fun (but lacking in damage) in the evening.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Shor's pretty dead. It's an emp flipping campaign right now, all there is to it really.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish that they'd shorten Sotha to a 7 day no-CP campaign so that people actually tried a little more. Right now everyone's just done.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is how it starts. Before you know it, you'll be deleting toons just so you can make new ones to bring into Kyne.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you will get wore out and become the world's worst chicken dinner getter like me.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Then you will get wore out and become the world's worst chicken dinner getter like me.

AGREED.... i got worn out from the constant re making toons.... almost stopped playing cause of it...... but instead i just stuck with my mDK for a while

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

You can't be the world's worst chicken dinner getter. That title belongs to me.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

mmayyybbbeeee

I need to start playing in shor again some. I've gotten sucked back into kyne playing a hybrid. And I think I need to roll another because I'm not too happy with the one I have. I did just gold out some of my new vet magnb weapons and enchants though so he's ready to brawl... just need to gold out my spinners greatsword so my 2h resto build is finished.
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

I have already started another character in anticipation of my first getting to lvl 50, probably will happen in the next week or so as I usually only have time to play an hour or so a day, and sometimes long stretches on the weekends.
  • Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭
    Kyne still have pvp guilds? Guilds that fight each other, that have hate in the eyes, who seek the blood from the others alliances? Or it was years ago, and now we have just a walk in the park?

I´m asking because i´m playing only for a month yet, so i´m curious, because it would be fun if still have.
    Edited by Sporigudinai on June 11, 2018 4:47PM
    Sir Eizenheim - DC Sotha
    Sporigudunai - DC Kyne
This discussion has been closed.