The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Also: interesting new design for Bleakers...

HSTT7Ih.jpg

“Working as intended “
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever is the first person to post on page 400 should get 1k gold from everyone here. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Whoever is the first person to post on page 400 should get 1k gold from everyone here. :)

I'll play along with that.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless it's @Adenoma. Nobody pays Adenoma.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of @Adenoma I got a laugh yesterday. They were running a gonb group in vivec last night, in a tight ball group. Few of us pugz were roaming fd ash where they were. At one point i get caught out by ad randoms and use my shade to escape. Or so i thought. I port back behind the rocks directly into the path of the gonb ball. Rip datt.

But really though yall were pretty tight getting lots of kills.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't gonb - I'm actually not a member of gonb anymore. But it was funny to see you guys! We haven't quite adapted to the new time stop meta that I guess is happening. That CC is super buggy and unpleasant. Combine that with the healcut and snare and it's a bad time.

And literally just asking so that I don't feel like I'm taking crazy pills, but did that CC appear to not respect CC immunity? I got stunned multiple times when I was CC immune from my potion. It seemed to abide by normal CC immunity, just not potion-derived immunity.
    Edited by Adenoma on May 24, 2018 3:55PM
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its like it's not part of the gcd for cc immunity. I would get caught by you or deadly forget who was running permafrost. Break that cc and then stunned again by the time stop. We were trying to figure out exactly what was going on aswell. Darv is in love with that meditate skill btw, can't wait to try it out.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to have been me, but that group had about 3 frosties.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Unless it's @Adenoma. Nobody pays Adenoma.

Im in and I concur.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're getting dangerously close. This is like Russian roulette. Only much more dangerous because there are "Australians" involved and you can't trust people that believe crazy conspiracies. They've got nothing to lose.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop it you two. Neither one of you need the gold. Then again, neither do I.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it still count if I just keep posting comments until page 400?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the spirit of Kyne I would say, post how you want. You spent your money on this game. Nobody can tell you how to post. Even if it's bad sportsmanship.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oops, i forgot one more rule.

Each post you make before page 400 will cost you an additional 1k gold that will need to be paid to the winner.

:)

edit:
    If my calculation is correct if the next poster wins they will receive 15k gold. :)
    Edited by vamp_emily on May 24, 2018 6:48PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So like the ones after the new rule or the ones before the new rule? Just for clarification.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m a big proponent of play as you like, so just adhere to whichever rules you want.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Each post you make before page 400 will cost you an additional 1k gold that will need to be paid to the winner.

edit:
    If my calculation is correct if the next poster wins they will receive 15k gold. :)

I never agreed to these terms and conditions.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good gold for somebody anyway.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Muzza45 wrote: »

A cynic would call it complete hypocracy - I prefer to call it opportunistic.

Suppose my overall conclusion is that aside from the colour, each faction is virtually the same as the next. Similar good ones, similar bad ones and a decent smattering of tools all around. Love it!!

1snb20.jpg
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Over the weekend I rubbed my magical crystal ball
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIUxDlw7K17TqYSzFRdZXNq5OjAeJB2tyD9Lw97sqczgClNOfN

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Does it still count if I just keep posting comments until page 400?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9hbhUCvdBJOn9rwjJjRX6dkF0uhXNbZYkZ7sZhDepylKeqXs3
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

edit:

I never agreed to these terms and conditions.

get-in-loser-were-going-to-force-everyone-to-agree-to-our-terms-and-conditions-attriggerology-EE2b4.jpg
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm game. Just a shame it wont be as Epic as the 300th page with wolf's comment lol

#RoadTo300WasBetter
    Edited by Raknosh on May 24, 2018 8:34PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Road to 400 exists, though.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So suck it, @Raknosh ;)
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you all not know that it caps out at 399? It just removes the oldest post every time you make a new post.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Did you all not know that it caps out at 399? It just removes the oldest post every time you make a new post.

Guess that means somebody better make a new thread. Wouldn't want all the rich history of non-vet displayed in this thread getting deleted.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two separate threads would be very confusing for the flat earthers.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.