Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I popped in yesterday for a tidbit, @Datthaw . Still working up the energy to finish my stamplar and get that last crown crate. I got hit with a lot of dawnbreakers, but wasn't too impressed. It just seems like a lot of toxic soloists who want to beat up new players.

Yeah I run solo myself so I have encountered alot of these "soloist" and it just makes me lol. I love it when I'm zerg surfing and kill one of them and get the "1v1 me you scrub" or "zergling" hate tells. I always reply with "were playing lowbie cyro, were all scrubs" or "duel rules don't apply in openworld pvp"

I just find it hilarious that people think 1v1 in lowbie means much, I'm in a vet dueling guild, I duel there. Getting the "duel me scrub" from some try hard who's put time grinding dbos while I'm on my lvl 20 sorc who's missing skillpoints, with only clan fear heals and unmorphed annulment is just funny
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how most of these solo players seem to always solo with the same group of other solo players. So much soloing.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are any of them any good though? Like could they compete with the groups we used to have?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same people as always, just running with Asylum weapons now.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. Lame. I was always too lazy to go to that extreme. I golded a few weapons but even that was a waste.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think many of them can compete. Most don’t truly solo. They just pug surf. It’s very rare that I’ve gone in there and find other players going to weird resources/solo flagging keeps from good terrain to draw large 1vX fights.

I haven’t ran into a single group of these players that I feel like would have given GoNB a run for our money when we were only operating in nonvet. We did GvG with most of the good other nonvet pvp guilds at the time and were undefeated in those fights and I really don’t think that current small groups I’ve encountered measure up to those opponents either.

Plus, most of them have started to crutch wayyyyy too hard on gear. Crafted sets and 3 pieces of jewelry or bust.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mainly play solo and zerg surf because of how often I afk. 20 minutes on, go smoke a cig mess around in the shed, play for an hour, take another 30 minute break. I feel bad subjecting a group to my afkness.

I miss the days when gonb was running ad. Yall were always a good fight. After yall left pugz didn't have a real challenge anymore guild wise. It became too easy to flip the map, kinda why I feel pugz doesn't run kyne anymore, we got bored
    Edited by Datthaw on April 11, 2018 8:46PM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah folks, they are pretty bad so avoid vet PvP and grind ridiculous stuff then gold it up for low level + very strange guilds that also take themselves uber-serious for baby-PvP.

Taking a boat over soon to Dragon Leap you all again in basic epic crafted gear. Emperor was too much fun on Kyne NA.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The grinder at Roebeck last night was exhausting. My group must’ve wiped and rode back from Nikel at least 5 times before I had to log off. Not sure if that EP group was there just because it was the only fight going, or if they were trying to help AD hold the keep. Did DC eventually take it?
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    I miss the days when gonb was running ad. Yall were always a good fight. After yall left pugz didn't have a real challenge anymore guild wise. It became too easy to flip the map, kinda why I feel pugz doesn't run kyne anymore, we got bored

Setting the record straight. GONB never 'ran' AD, unless you are saying that they simply played in the server, then yes but, they were never a big player in the overall map or campaign. Unless you count sitting at Bleakers, Glade mine or Bruma to be useful. When the guild started, it was nothing but former emperors. I know because I was one of the first ones invited into the fold. GONB never ran pugs, they very selectively would pick and choose who they thought worthy enough of there guidance. At that time there were 2-3 large guilds who made the map move. GONB would usually just flag stuff. Dont get me wrong, I like most of them lol but the misconception that GONB was ever a big player in BwB is just not true.

As a side note, it was in fact GONB who brought Metors, Destro ults and Dawn Breakers in BwB. Odd that anyone from GONB would complain about those skills.

Good day to you all,
    Grumpy Dix
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte , that isn't really an accurate history of the guild and you neither you nor @Vyle_Byte were among the first invited. I don't say that to come off as rude, but I think I have a considerably better picture of things given that I started the guild with Deadly and was a lot more involved in our origins than you. I don't mean to sound argumentative, but this is something that I'm pretty proud that I got to play a part.

We pretty indiscriminately picked up people that we thought were nice, chatted them up in TS, and decided whether or not we wanted them in group. We literally advertised in zone with a weird cult vibe saying, "Do you want to learn more about PvP? Join Guild of Night Blader and rejoice in the glory of the greatest stamina templar AD has ever seen!" Our membership has changed a lot over time, but a fair number of the people that you may think of as BwB 1vX players are literally just people Deadly and I picked up out of zone and taught them about movement, gearing, skills, and other game/map mechanics.

As far as map movement, we pulled full raids away from other objectives. We coordinated with larger guilds like those you mention like Pugz, Byte, and Melnibonian's (whose name eludes me). We flagged Glademist to cut transitus for AD pushes on Ash and Aleswell a countless number of times and Raknosh would bring a whole raid of DC to root us out of that stupid rock. The same with Arrius mine. We pushed many of our own to the top and we regularly captured emp keeps during primetime with 4-8 man groups when other groups could not do that. We stacked with those large raid guilds to make final pushes to crown their members emp. I even dropped from the campaign and then ran guild groups to push like hell to crown your first emp. But you're right, I don't think Deadly or I will ever claim that we "ran" AD - and I think @Datthaw just means that we were running on AD - but I think we were respected enough to get a lot of zone callouts for white dresses.

We didn't bring meteor to the campaign because you couldn't get meteor in the campaign for the longest time (I think things topped out at mage's guild 8 or 9 somewhere). I actively discouraged a lot of members from farming meteor when you could because I maintained (and still passionately maintain) that it's a trash ult that's only good for killing trash players. I suppose you can make a case for shooting star being a good morph for a magDK emp, but I'd rather just dunk on people with leap.

Dawnbreaker existed loooooong before GoNB came to nonvet. The only reason dawnbreaker is more noticeable is that it's trivially easy to get now with dolmen grinding - there's no need to go through all the hassle of the past. I know I only farmed dawnbreaker on characters that I intended to emp. The reason I played the heck out of mag/stamDK in the campaign was explicitly because you didn't need dawnbreaker for a burst ult.

I'll take personal responsibility for bringing destro ult to the campaign because I was emp the week after the update where they added weapon ults and had specifically built for a vicious death-wearing EotS emp.

And for the record, I don't think who is historically from GoNB is too worked up about getting dawnbroke. I know I commented earlier that I got hit with a bunch, but wasn't too impressed. That's because there's more to being competent at the game than just farming ults. Lots of folks don't seem to understand that and that's why they keep farming meteor.

Regardless of whether or not we were a "big player" in nonvet, I think we're one of the most memorable. I think there are a lot of guilds that have come and gone through nonvet PvP, but it's hard to find folks that regularly play who don't have some nostalgia, good or bad, about those white dresses.

That's because they looked fab.
    Edited by Adenoma on April 12, 2018 10:39PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, I dont disagree with anything you said except the part where I wasn't one of the first. I was the 8th member. At that time, all 8 where former Emps. Before the dresses, GONB all wore the Emp costume. I had to wear it if I ran with you, witch was not many times admittedly.

Comes down to perception. You saw it a lot different when you guys would pull enemy to a rss. Some of the other guilds would regularly complain about that. Thinking that your powers as great players would have been better used defending. I remember many times we would be getting purpled and pushed back to our gates but by god we had Beakers!

Picking up selected people and interviewing them in discord is not the same as picking up masses of new players and teaching them how to play the map, not just how to use skills and run around stuff. That is what was lost when all the big guilds left. We played the map to win the campaign. Not that you all didnt help but at least from a lot of AD point of view, GONB is an AP farmers delight. Just a dif way of playing the same game.

As far as guilds pushing for emp, no one from that time of BwB can claim any kind of top role. All the guilds worked together. Right before you and deadly steped down so that I could emp, we all pushed for your first emp. You stepped down as a thank you to me for orgonizing all of that. I hate to even bring that up and tarnish the good dead you and deadly did. But the reason you guys did that for me was because I and the other guilds worked so hard to crown you both just days before.

The op ults may not have been introduced by GONB but, they certainly were made popular by you. Thats all I have on that.

Dont get me wrong Adenoma, I respect you guys as great players. I understand why a lot of players look up to you all. From the AD point of view, GONB was never much of a player in the win or loss of a campaign. Hell you would tell us you were going to flag something and then never do it lol. We just got used to it. You could just look at the map and know exactly where you guys were most of the time.

Again, I dont mean any disrespect, just pointing out that your own faction might have seen the antics of GONB a little different than its members.

Edited by Valen_Byte on April 12, 2018 11:24PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh would bring a whole raid of DC to root us out of that stupid rock
    This is how I learned to PVP.

I just want to know what "Night Blader" means. Was it a typo?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @casparian , I'm surprised that you kept PvPing after learning to play with us at Glade rock. I'm sorry. Night Blader was a Khajite stamplar who used the skeleton polymorph that deadly and I saw when we were drunk who legitimately 1vX'd with just heavy attacks.

GoNB never tried to actively win or lose the campaign. And we did recruit quite a few players out of zone, but we also never wanted to run huge raids. We didn't care about farming AP, we cared about having fun. And we were pretty good at having fun, even if it meant that we slummed it at Bleakers while an emp we didn't care for was dethroned. We always worked hard to help nice people and generally tried to recruit those nice people to guild.

To say that we didn't defend keeps is 100% disingenuous. To say that you're familiar with our recruiting when I can't recall a time that you ever hopped in our Teamspeak (yeah, we don't use discord) is disingenuous as well.

We elected to keep our groups small because when our group hit double digits it wasn't fun anymore. We'd just steamroll the map and groups would roll over. There were many, many times we disbanded because we were equal in size or larger than other large groups and it just wasn't a blast to plow through things.

You seem to have this impression that we only ever fought on Glade Mine/rock, Arrius Mine, or Bleakers. That just isn't the case and I don't get why you want to make it seem that way. We played defense just like you played defense. Most of the time the best fights were on defense - sieging isn't fun, but flagging keeps is a nice way of attracting fun fights.

I don't really understand the reason for you being "grumpy," but you're trying to make a fight where there just isn't a fight.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @casparian , I'm surprised that you kept PvPing after learning to play with us at Glade rock. I'm sorry. Night Blader was a Khajite stamplar who used the skeleton polymorph that deadly and I saw when we were drunk who legitimately 1vX'd with just heavy attacks.

Yeah, between you guys being invincible at Glade and Sora being toxic as all get out, I'm really not sure why I stuck with it for so long. I think it's just because I really liked playing with Saber and Rak.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

To say that we didn't defend keeps is 100% disingenuous. To say that you're familiar with our recruiting when I can't recall a time that you ever hopped in our Teamspeak (yeah, we don't use discord) is disingenuous as well.

I don't really understand the reason for you being "grumpy," but you're trying to make a fight where there just isn't a fight.

I dont remember 100% of my playtime and I dont expect you to either, but I do remember being pissed at your guild for not helping quite a few times. Im not the only AD Gm that felt this way at times.

No, I never hopped in your TS. My guild does not use it. I dont use it. Never have. You knew that. Nothing I said is disingenuous. I believe everything I said. Im being both candid and sincere.

I never said I was familiar with your recruiting. Got that from what you said here.
    We pretty indiscriminately picked up people that we thought were nice, chatted them up in TS, and decided whether or not we wanted them in group.

Im not trying to fight with you. Maybe read my posts with a British accent or something. I think you are putting the wrong voice to it. Or, maybe some of it is just hitting a soft spot. I know you are proud so its hard to hear anything but praise. I honestly have nothing against you as a person. Just a difference of opinion and perception.
    GM of BYTE
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Setting the record straight. GONB never 'ran' AD, unless you are saying that they simply played in the server, then yes but, they were never a big player in the overall map or campaign.

I'm not going to respond to like 3/4 of of what's going down right now, but I think this is both absolutely correct and what Dath meant. "Ran on AD" is probably more accurate.

...a couple other general points I would like to make:
    1. We haven't played as an organized group in nonvet in about a year. We ran one day on EP as a guild event about 2 months ago. Other than that, we have about 6 people who spend a lot of their time rerolling in there, but we don't run in there as a guild.
    2. Adenoma is currently not in GONB.
    3. We aren't currently running organized guild groups period.
    4. I, personally, led almost every single guild group since the guild existed. Honestly, probably 99 percent of them. I am entirely willing to say that I am not proud of a lot of what we did in BWB, at least AFTER the few guilds that could hang with us moved on. If, for some twisted reason, anybody wants me to list our sins I'm more than willing too.
    5. Some of us, as individually, are still around in the campaign enough to probably merit a voice in this thread, but as a guild I really don't see anything we may have done in 2016 to really be relevant. I think our biggest presence at this point is Vic and Flo running around on EP trolling.

If anybody wants to have laboriously rehash things we may or may not have done, my @name is DeadlyRecluse. I check the forum enough to get forum messages at work, too.
    Night Blader was a Khajite stamplar who used the skeleton polymorph that deadly and I saw when we were drunk who legitimately 1vX'd with just heavy attacks.

This is 100% true facts. He named himself Night Blader to confuse people.

As far as guilds pushing for emp, no one from that time of BwB can claim any kind of top role. All the guilds worked together. Right before you and deadly steped down so that I could emp, we all pushed for your first emp. You stepped down as a thank you to me for orgonizing all of that. I hate to even bring that up and tarnish the good dead you and deadly did. But the reason you guys did that for me was because I and the other guilds worked so hard to crown you both just days before.

This is absolutely also true facts. Coordinating with you (along with a few other AD old-timers) for something like 8 hours straight when I pushed to throne is still one of my favorite memories in-game, Dix. It does somewhat sadden me that at the time you had your group, Pugz (the AD one) was running, I had a pug group an HOD group running, and we were all coordinating--and it wasn't a zerg! I don't think that level of coordination+numbers would be remotely supported by the server at this point.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

Setting the record straight. GONB never 'ran' AD, unless you are saying that they simply played in the server, then yes but, they were never a big player in the overall map or campaign. Unless you count sitting at Bleakers, Glade mine or Bruma to be useful. When the guild started, it was nothing but former emperors. I know because I was one of the first ones invited into the fold. GONB never ran pugs, they very selectively would pick and choose who they thought worthy enough of there guidance. At that time there were 2-3 large guilds who made the map move. GONB would usually just flag stuff. Dont get me wrong, I like most of them lol but the misconception that GONB was ever a big player in BwB is just not true.

As a side note, it was in fact GONB who brought Metors, Destro ults and Dawn Breakers in BwB. Odd that anyone from GONB would complain about those skills.

Good day to you all,
    Grumpy Dix

Ran on is more of where I was going. Didn't mean to stir the pot. @Valen_Byte @Adenoma @DeadlyRecluse

The ad guilds I remember from when I first started were gonb, byte, pugz, and khan. I actually rolled with khan a few times on my very 1st toon before I started dc, lol playing a wood elf snipe spammer. Now it's just AA and thier playstyle is.... well....lackluster is probably the nicest way to put it.

What gonb did, from the perspective of another faction player, is create chaos. We (dc pugz) would be pushing the map somewhere, fighting guilds like byte and ad pugz. Next thing you know warden is flagged and the stairs and broken down. This would cause so much chaos on our side and split the faction up trying to root them out. All the while the other guilds with reduced pressure were able to push us back. I just miss the days when stuff like this was happening.
    Edited by Datthaw on April 13, 2018 11:02AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't pay attention to names of players when I fight, so I don't know if it is a guild or just a bunch of pugs. However, AD ( possibly AA ) has been doing a great job. They are a little squashy at times but their offensive and defensive sieges are awesome, they show up to defend keeps and i noticed some really good tactics going on.

I think it was a few weeks ago AD had one of the best resource defenses I've seen in 3 years. DC owned Roe but AD was defending Roe mine. They must have had 20 sieges up and pointed in every direction. They had sieges on the ground, in the tower, and I think in the rocks behind the resource. Great job!

@swaye
    I had a really fun time last night. I think we did great with the small group that we put together. Most my nights are like that, I seem to find all the action but it is normally me against 5+ and that doesn't end well. Being with you and the other members made it super fun. The bad thing was , I only got 4 hours sleep. :)

Edited by vamp_emily on April 13, 2018 12:53PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    popped into kyne for a bit last night .... ended up creating a new mDK a week ago due to me sucking at stamina characters lol .... wont be in kyne often... but once and a while if saber and the group is running in kyne i'll stop in with Ðårk Ŵølf reborn :)
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People choosing names like yours are the reason I can’t say hello in PMs.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma LOL
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    popped into kyne for a bit last night .... ended up creating a new mDK a week ago due to me sucking at stamina characters lol .... wont be in kyne often... but once and a while if saber and the group is running in kyne i'll stop in with Ðårk Ŵølf reborn :)

#stopstopstopwiththebloodyspecialcharecterinyourbloodytoonnames
    #tacomaisarealplacebutyoudontwanttovisit
    #allhailthelonghashtag
    #tacomaisbusygrindingmotifs
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #tacomasmellslikefish

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

#stopstopstopwiththebloodyspecialcharecterinyourbloodytoonnames
    #tacomaisarealplacebutyoudontwanttovisit
    #allhailthelonghashtag
    #tacomaisbusygrindingmotifs

#wIlLnEvErStOpWiThThEsPeCiAlChArAcTeRsCaUsEiMaWeSoMeLiKeThAt!

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #MyeYeshUrt

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    def felt wierd being in Kyne last night though .... coming from vet it seemed like there were ALOT of squishy people ..... i'm not running any major/minor sorcery buffs and only have about 1.9k spell dmg and was still melting quite a few people

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #IamsooooooooOoooootiRedIjustwanttooGtobedifyoUarereadingthisyOuareweird

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think in the hour i was in kyne i was up to 55 kills with only 4 deaths

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    < wierd lol

This discussion has been closed.