The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Nice deflection. I'm pretty sure @Stridig is on a corporate jet headed to Houston doing big kid stuff. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to argue about intellectually mediocre topics when he lands though.

Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois and Montana. Houston is my second stop. Duty calls.

rcy9v.jpg
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice deflection. I'm pretty sure @Stridig is on a corporate jet headed to Houston doing big kid stuff. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to argue about intellectually mediocre topics when he lands though.

rcy9v.jpg

I apologize. Allow me to word that differently. My company has requested I do a series of operating excellence audits at several of our facilities. In addition to these OE audits, I am to present a series of "State of the Company" metrics to both hourly employee's and management of all levels.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

rcy9v.jpg

I apologize. Allow me to word that differently. My company has requested I do a series of operating excellence audits at several of our facilities. In addition to these OE audits, I am to present a series of "State of the Company" metrics to both hourly employee's and management of all levels.

Ummm-yeah-Hows.jpg
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    I accidentally posted the same thing twice so I'll leave this here....

Hi
    Edited by Razier on March 10, 2018 1:01AM
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Thank you, and you can't quit we have too many AD/EP to kill! Honestly, players like both you are what makes Kyne a better place.

Speaking of quitting. If I decide to quit I want to die at BB gate, and then have DC alliance give me a farewell party as I log off for the last time.

I'd make a DC toon for the farewell party :'(

Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

rcy9v.jpg

why-the-heck-didnt-you-just-say-so.jpg
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    I get called a C every *** night, how's that working out for you PC warriors?

200-5.gif
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe that people call you "crone." Gary used the C word on Veep once and he never lived it down.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Some good fights last night. I'm pretty sure @Datthaw completely destroyed me a couple times.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good fights last night. I'm pretty sure @Datthaw completely destroyed me a couple times.

Lol I took my fair share of dirt naps. I am always suprised how hard I hit at like lvl 12, just wish I had my damage shields
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, another morning, another yellow emp gate-camping when his faction got 108 points at 8am. Another great day of PvP fighting stage 5 guards everywhere with 10 ballistas pointed at us.
    Edited by gabriebe on March 15, 2018 3:05PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll have fun tonight on EP.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP did great last night, tbh. Evening pop seems to be alright. It's the day desert that is a problem.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• dwig
    dwig
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    EP did great last night, tbh. Evening pop seems to be alright. It's the day desert that is a problem.

I'd like to see them add sub-score categories based on time of day. Keep the overall campaign score, but keep separate track of scores between:

4am-noon
    noon-8
    8-4am

(All EDT). Give a small chance at rewards based on how much AP you earn during those slots and on how well your faction did.

AD could keep winning campaigns based on the morning tri-keep camping, but the rest of us would see some payoff for performance in prime time.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The annoying thing right now is AD spends some much PvEing in Cyrodiil when they camp the ressources with emp, his buddies and coldfire at the trikeeps RESSOURCES with 108 points when there is 2 whole DCs on that they all seem to have unlimited coldfire. Funny thing is everyone seems to be afraid of Sora doing the same thing, but AD does it every *** day.

And for Christs sake is it an impossible task to ask AD to stop zerging this map down every damn opportunity? Someone calls the AA batphone and there is over 30 people at our doorstep any time of the day. And there were about 40 people taking emp at 5 in the morning from another guild altogether.

Edited by gabriebe on March 15, 2018 10:41PM

The traitor

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to another server. I can never understand why ppl continue to deal with the situation in kyne.

If AD is pulling the stuff mentioned, then log off or hop to another server. Let them do what they do best, pvdoor
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Go to another server. I can never understand why ppl continue to deal with the situation in kyne.

If AD is pulling the stuff mentioned, then log off or hop to another server. Let them do what they do best, pvdoor

Problem with other campaigns is the lag, atleast for me. Vivec is a blast in the mornings and off times, but once it's locked it's a lagfest for my potato internet. Then you have shor, strange campaign where sometimes it's fun full of fights and occasional lag, or it's a total ghost town. And last is sotha, seeMs to be a complete ghost town, unless ad has 3 bars on it which seems to happen.

Kyne is like old reliable, always gonna have some pop and I never lag. It's honestly the reason I keep coming back
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure it has pop, but it's sporadic. Unless you are on AD. They seem to have at least 10+ on at all times.
    So, I understand the lag factor and that is unfortunate. What the ppl on AD, or any faction that holds the other at their gates, is accomplishing one thing. Killing pvp in kyne
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be hosting an event of sorts tomorrow at 5PM EDT to help new players with gear and skills setup, if anyone is interested to help coach others or receive help send me an email in-game. I don't know how many people will show up, but anyway good time to socialize.

The traitor

• kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    PvP in kyne has been honestly dead since a little after clockwork city dropped. AD became a Zerg fest, filled with a lot of people who can't do much in vet. I think that leaving kyne was very eye opening. It's no longer a place to prepare people for vet pvp. I think a lot of people in the campaign have enough experience to make me wonder why it's even worth staying in that campaign.

I love some of the people I've interacted with in kyne. I've enjoyed AD chasing me all over the map, as the same with DC. Leaving kyne has breathed new life into the game for me. I may just bring a toon in there for when I need vigor, don't know yet.

I think kyne dies as one faction decides to control all of the map. Gate camping is harder to combat in kyne until later in the day but gate camp enough and people won't log in at all. I get that a lot of people are passionate about their factions, but allow other factions the ability to fight back so you too can have more fun. Holding every keep in the middle of the day (I'm looking at you AD) is just funny cause it's nothing but PvDoor
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @kit-sune I couldn't agree more.

I've said it 100 times EP have the best players but these guys refuse to group up and do anything thankfully for DC.

AD to me is just numbers, you may have a few good players in there but you have 0 respect.

To DC especially my guild 13, if it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be playing.

I have a song for you guys, ALL of 13 , Mistress, Emily, , thank you .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo35R9zQsAI

Swaye.
  • axlmayhem
    axlmayhem
    Soul Shriven
    Grabs junk and does moonwalk
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    axlmayhem wrote: »
    Grabs junk and does moonwalk

Walk that junk to me baby and we can work this out :)
    Swaye.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    I have a song for you guys, ALL of 13 , Mistress, Emily, , thank you .

@Swaye You know we missed you .

This is a song for you and DC. I'm always there for you. :)

https://youtu.be/DAunZ0JWGMc

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A song for AD/EP. Sorry for all the times I gate camped you but.. thanks for the AP!

https://youtu.be/fRh_vgS2dFE

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I would thank you for all the AP you provide, but you're only worth like 5-10 AP per kill so I won't.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would thank you for all the AP you provide, but you're only worth like 5-10 AP per kill so I won't.

I don't know but i'm sure if you run in a large group you might get 5 - 10 AP. But normally I just run around solo and get more than that. Many players have a hard time killing me because I play a NB, and i know how to re-position myself well. :)

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little light hearted fun. You are a very good player and hard to pin down.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little light hearted fun. You are a very good player and hard to pin down.

Good. :) I thought you were going to 1v1 me in forum pvp which i know i would lose. :)

• Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 19.7k defensive tick at Bloodmayne, though. Thank you to the hordes of AD that just milled around in my siege fire.
This discussion has been closed.