The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    Well, as of tonight, apparently all of the crap in this campaign gathered together and collectively hit the fan at the same time.

....story time?

Just a bunch of endless gate camping every time I’m on for the last couple days. I haven’t been on this morning, so I dunno what the map looks like, but I won’t be surprised if I log into a one-color map again.

That was not a very good story. Since the olympics are coming up, I will score that a 4.35
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, as of tonight, apparently all of the crap in this campaign gathered together and collectively hit the fan at the same time.

....story time?

Just a bunch of endless gate camping every time I’m on for the last couple days. I haven’t been on this morning, so I dunno what the map looks like, but I won’t be surprised if I log into a one-color map again.

Ah. That's much less interesting than I had hoped.

Exactly, it’s not interesting at all
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

....story time?

Ah. That's much less interesting than I had hoped.

Exactly, it’s not interesting at all

Pretty much the definition of "not interesting."
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uninteresting
    /ʌnˈɪntrɪstɪŋ; ʌnˈɪntərɪs-/
    adjective
    not interesting; boring: lifeless and uninteresting
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love when a definition uses the word its defining IN the definition - smh -
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    uninteresting
    adjective
    Gatecamping

Fixed.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i love when a definition uses the word its defining IN the definition - smh -

Exactly... a dictionary isnt a dictionary unless it is the OED!
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uninteresting
    adjective
    GateCamping

Re Fixed.

Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 7, 2018 4:22PM

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Map is all yellow every morning/day/afternoon, the one time that DC actually goes full-on rampage and enacts retribution, it's the Apocalypse.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was disappointing. I was hoping to hear about some juicy drama, not that people are doing exactly what everybody expects them to do.
  • Kalitas
    Kalitas
    ✭✭✭
    The one time Gabe? EP was gate camped by DC hard this past weekend. The reason given was we didn't help enough in the dethrone of AD. Maybe I was wrong but I used to be under the impression we tried not to gate camp in this campaign? Tri-keeps were taken for scrolls/end of campaign close scoring. It appears DC has decided to join AD in ignoring that now.
    @Kevin-G | Ajani | Wü-Tang Clan
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP gate-camped by DC, really? We litterally never attack you, mostly because this campaign is more or less becoming about managing AD's overpopulation at any given time. And that means prioritizing bashing our heads against Ash/Nik for the better part of the day instead of trying to play along with the wannabe tower farmers at Aleswell farm.

We only gate-camped (and mildly at that, considering EP had all their trikeeps + their 2 home emp keeps) AD by choice yesterday for several reasons, the main being that every day the map is flipped one color, and it's the work of the AD morning guilds who will happily have two large groups running like they did this morning just to fight the 6 or so DC trying to hold on to a piece of the map. And then defend the trikeeps just for score. AD's lost any goodwill they had on my end in regards to letting them have their trikeeps considering that is a favor that is only rarely returned, and hasn't been recently.

I don't care about what EP does and, frankly, it seems that neither does EP. I just find the outrage pretty funny considering that the *** we pulled yesterday is what AD does every day. Unless you think EP's 4000 points loss last campaign was a visual glitch.

Edited by gabriebe on February 7, 2018 6:56PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Not true
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen DC gate camping EP but I'm not on the campaign 24/7. While I've been on, over the last 2 weeks, I can only think of the 13 group pushing EP further than Bleakers once. DC randoms will inevitably hit Chalman and EP will come to Aleswell, no preventing that. We've been deep in AD back keeps multiple times in that period; although people have expressed a desire to camp AD it hasn't happened while I've been on. And I'm especially surprised by Stovahkiin's post because at the time of post and for hours before gate camping didn't seem like it would be viable (just from the state of the map).
    Edited by kringled_1 on February 7, 2018 6:51PM
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    EP gate-camped by DC, really? We litterally never attack you, mostly because this campaign is more or less becoming about managing AD's overpopulation at any given time. And that means prioritizing bashing our heads against Ash/Nik for the better part of the day instead of trying to play along with the wannabe tower farmers at Aleswell farm.

We only gate-camped (and mildly at that, considering EP had all their trikeeps + their 2 home emp keeps) AD by choice yesterday for several reasons, the main being that every day the map is flipped one color, and it's the work of the AD morning guilds who will happily have two large groups running like they did this morning just to fight the 6 or so DC trying to hold on to a piece of the map. And then defend the trikeeps just for score. AD's lost any goodwill they had on my end in regards to letting them have their trikeeps considering that is a favor that is only rarely returned, and hasn't been recently.

I don't care about what EP does and, frankly, it seems that neither does EP. I just find the outrage pretty funny considering that the *** we pulled yesterday is what AD does every day. Unless you think EP's 4000 points loss last campaign was a visual glitch.

Couldn't have said it any better then this about yesterday. I will just add, that no gate camping of EP occurred while I was emp. We took the scrolls, left and concentrated on AD. I would also add that perhaps if certain EP players and one silly guild that has a thing for brindle would concentrate more on AD and less on constantly trolling DC you'd find the campaign a tad more balanced since AD outnumbers us both put together 2-1 any time they desire to call in the hordes. Just a thought.
    Toodles!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Kalitas
    Kalitas
    ✭✭✭
    How dare you refer to the Holy Knights as silly. You're not gonna catch us us, we're on a mission from God. Seriously though, DC was gate camping EP last Friday night into Saturday morning. Also, most of the people you are referring to do not have the time to get caught up in campaign scoring that is as relevant as our Crusades to Brindle are. I'm merely pointing out actions that lead to a less fun campaign for the general populace.
    @Kevin-G | Ajani | Wü-Tang Clan
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ....is there actually a role playing EP guild that goes on crusades to Brindle? Because that's awesome.
  • HorsePhysics
    HorsePhysics
    ✭✭✭
    s
    Edited by HorsePhysics on October 7, 2018 11:39PM
    Still stuck married to zazeer pls help with divorce
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....is there actually a role playing EP guild that goes on crusades to Brindle? Because that's awesome.

Actually, that would be pretty rough to rp.... if you die in Cyrodiil you have to delete your toon and start over...
    Obituary:
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been in kyne much lately, but was on last night. DC emp and we helped push to ash for dethrone with AD. tried to back cap ash on Ad after it flipped, but, wow... that was a lot of AD....
    Obituary:
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    Kalitas wrote: »
    How dare you refer to the Holy Knights as silly. You're not gonna catch us us, we're on a mission from God.
    God to the Holy Knights: "Yo what's up my brothers, so remember when I asked ya'll to conquer the holy lands and hold them, blah blah blah. Yeah no, it's time. Conquer it all and win a campaign for once."

The Rapture is upon you all. The Pact is coming for your outposts, your keeps, your scrolls, your young and your old. There will be no mercy. Your vampires will be hung from the trees, garlic shoved down their throats, holy water squirted in their eyes, wooden stakes slowly driven through their hearts. Your werewolves will be slaughtered with swords of pure silver, their souls forever banished. Your bodies will be paraded through the streets, defiled, then hung from the highest point in our keeps for the rest of DC and AD to see and cower before.

The Pact has been overlooked for too long, passed over as no threat to the AD and DC campaign superiority. You'll need soul gems, and lots of them. But I fear no amount of soul gems will be able to repair your souls once we're done with you all. The prophet will be calling you all "vestige" for the rest of your days whether you reclaim your souls or not. They'll be forever destroyed.

So go and hold your loved ones, prepare for your demise. Whatever you do it will not matter, you will all be slaughtered on our holy conquest. The AD pugs will be driven back to their gates, straight back to the PvE from which they came.

To my son - Come and find me without your 23 lackeys nipping at your heels. I've got something special for you.
    -Valor's Daddy

EP will win a god damn campaign.

Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so sick of all these gate campers. I long to walk through the ash mile gates without having 493737 D.C. chasing me that'd be great.

AD and their constant need for attention is getting under my skin "Oh we have 80% of the server population on our faction cause people can't admit they're furries that like to snipe our enemies who are 1m away from us".

Don't get me started with EP, the "everyone shoot fire ballistas at the stone walls and the hey let's take a resource at an emp keep so the emp knows we are about siege that keep faction".

Holy Knights of Brindle? More like Holy [snip] I want to [snip] a castle

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 8, 2018 1:52PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will pledge myself to the RP cause. How do I name my character? I'll make a stamplar because they're the holiest and I can't wait to repent.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razier wrote: »
    How dare you refer to the Holy Knights as silly. You're not gonna catch us us, we're on a mission from God.
    God to the Holy Knights: "Yo what's up my brothers, so remember when I asked ya'll to conquer the holy lands and hold them, blah blah blah. Yeah no, it's time. Conquer it all and win a campaign for once."

The Rapture is upon you all. The Pact is coming for your outposts, your keeps, your scrolls, your young and your old. There will be no mercy. Your vampires will be hung from the trees, garlic shoved down their throats, holy water squirted in their eyes, wooden stakes slowly driven through their hearts. Your werewolves will be slaughtered with swords of pure silver, their souls forever banished. Your bodies will be paraded through the streets, defiled, then hung from the highest point in our keeps for the rest of DC and AD to see and cower before.

The Pact has been overlooked for too long, passed over as no threat to the AD and DC campaign superiority. You'll need soul gems, and lots of them. But I fear no amount of soul gems will be able to repair your souls once we're done with you all. The prophet will be calling you all "vestige" for the rest of your days whether you reclaim your souls or not. They'll be forever destroyed.

So go and hold your loved ones, prepare for your demise. Whatever you do it will not matter, you will all be slaughtered on our holy conquest. The AD pugs will be driven back to their gates, straight back to the PvE from which they came.

To my son - Come and find me without your 23 lackeys nipping at your heels. I've got something special for you.
    -Valor's Daddy

Just wondering, but were there any previous versions of this before you posted it or did you just do it James Joyce style?
    Obituary:
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

-Valor's Daddy

Just wondering, but were there any previous versions of this before you posted it or did you just do it James Joyce style?

100% Original content, not sure who James Joyce is.
    kit_sune wrote: »

You're either with us or against us. Choose carefully. We'll *** every single castle on the map until the map itself is bleeding red with our keeps and the floors are red with the blood of all who oppose us.

Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 8, 2018 1:52PM
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Valor's Daddy

100% Original content, not sure who James Joyce is.
    kit_sune wrote: »

You're either with us or against us. Choose carefully. We'll *** every single castle on the map until the map itself is bleeding red with our keeps and the floors are red with the blood of all who oppose us.

Sorry, my English major was coming out...

"James Joyce
    Author(1882–1941)

James Joyce, the Irish novelist and writer, published one of the most influential and I would suggest, difficult novels of modern times, Ulysses, in 1922. He used a new narrative technique known as stream of consciousness, going inside the mind of characters, revealing innermost thoughts, feelings and sensations."

https://letterpile.com/books/Edouard-Dujardin-James-Joyce-and-Stream-of-Consciousness-Writing

You can pick up a free digital copy of his work here:

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/author/1039

But, I must admit, he is a bit of a tough slog to read through... :)

This has been, book talk... thanks for coming....

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 8, 2018 1:53PM
    Obituary:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to admit, I dont like the guy but, it makes me a bit giddy to see the moans of those who have done there best to troll this camp for a long time.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I have to admit, I dont like the guy but, it makes me a bit giddy to see the moans of those who have done there best to troll this camp for a long time.

Hey there! What have the Bytes been up to?
    Obituary:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Hey there! What have the Bytes been up to?

Hiya Lums : ))

Been playing some WarFrame and Unreal Tournament (Beta) its a nice change of pace. I guess Im just a lurker these days lol.

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.