Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

How effective would ice furnace armor be with the mag warden? Tried it? Maybe paired with julianos.....

Ice Furnace doesn't proc off of any warden skills. It's utter garbage.

Lamesauce..... So what frost damage ability does proc it? Ice Staff?

Ice staff light/heavy attacks and force pulse. I don't think Impulse procs it, and I know Wall of Elements doesn't. Not sure about frost enchants.

And the proc is very weak anyway.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully things will be a little busy over the next two weeks and folks won't all be sucked into PvE for skulls.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's a new recipe along the lines of Dubious Camoran Throne, I will most definitely be sucked into PvE-ing for skulls.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    If there's a new recipe along the lines of Dubious Camoran Throne, I will most definitely be sucked into PvE-ing for skulls.

I think I bought dubious for 10k-15k during the event. Compared to the time it takes to get it, it's def worth to buy.
    Potent brews I got for 100g couple months after event. *** the grind, let the others do it for you lol
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will probably be grinding skulls (ew!) and checking out the clockwork city for the rest of the month... Possibly getting a new magwarden leveled up for Kyne... not sure of the name yet, any suggestions?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BTW, what exactly is a "Dubious Camoran Throne" anyway? A questionable crapper?
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A holiday recipe that increases max health,max stamina and stamina recovery. It's affects are based on your level - making it a desired food item for Kyne. It's the stamina equivalent to Witchmothers Brew.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A holiday recipe that increases max health,max stamina and stamina recovery. It's affects are based on your level - making it a desired food item for Kyne. It's the stamina equivalent to Witchmothers Brew.

I've got so much Dubious Camoran Throne and Witchmother's Potent Brew stashed away for my BWB toons it is ridiculous. The level-scaling food is super convienent for BWB.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha... I know what it is, I use it on my stam characters... but what IS it? :)
    Obituary:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sketchy toilet, duh.
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha... I know what it is, I use it on my stam characters... but what IS it? :)

It is a closely guarded secret of what it actually is but this super secret recipe has been found:

Bringeth to a full rousing bubble, then add two drops oil of boil and a dead man's toe. Next, add a dab of newt saliva, dash of pox. Stir thrice. One final thing and all is done: add a piece of thine own tongue.

Don't forget the DEAD MAN'S TOE!
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on October 21, 2017 3:58AM
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    A sketchy toilet, duh.

I always assumed it was called that because that's where it was originally made. Like prison wine.

giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma teach me how to Stamden this weekend.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a wedding to attend, but I'll be on tomorrow night. Stamwarden zen is on its way.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a wedding to attend, but I'll be on tomorrow night. Stamwarden zen is on its way.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the groom was not a close friend of yours.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're on the girlfriend's, but it's a grand ol' time in Georgia.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah coming down to my neck of the woods eh?
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm right on the Alabama border in Columbus, GA.
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will be returning to kyne How does stuff look on the red side of the map?
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Hello guys:)
    I've been playing a long time and quite frankly you'd think I would have more CP!
    It's been a rough few weeks. People have left 13 because they want to play as they like. That's fine, I understand but why roll in offline mode and change your @name if it's not a problem.
    13 Wolves is the only pure DC only Kyne guild. We've lost some good guys actually some very good players. But the new guys, oh my, we'll be turning the map blue again before you know it.
    I know I'm seen as a joke to some but it matters what we do here. I know some keep telling me it's just a game but to some of us it's more, sad as they may seem.
    You can keep whispering me and telling me how bad, salty, old, bitchy, c*&^ I am.My favorite tell is how "i'm cancer" That's fine, I certainly deserve some of it.
    There's some things I'm right about.....Faction swapping will never be ok. It has broken guilds and friendships.
    To my so called "friends' what you have done is not ok, nothing you can say, send or post to me will make it ok.
    Faction swapping is not ok to some of us, actually alot of us.
    Emily it's time we teamed up again :)
    Some hearts have been broken over the last few weeks, it matters what we do here.
    To our guild members that left, I'm sorry and I will miss you.
    Edited by Swaye on October 22, 2017 7:34PM
    Swaye.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You aren't cancer. You aren't even a growth. You know nothing of uncontrolled cellular division.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    Hello guys:)

I've been playing a long time and quite frankly you'd think I would have more CP!

I'm going to type now as if anyone cares.

It's been a rough few weeks. People have left 13 because they want to play as they like. That's fine, I understand but why roll in offline mode and change your @name if it's not a problem.

13 Wolves is the only pure DC only Kyne guild. We've lost some good guys actually some very good players. But the new guys, oh my, we'll be turning the map blue again before you know it.

I know I'm seen as a joke to some but it matters what we do here. I know some keep telling me it's just a game but to some of us it's more, sad as they may seem.

You can keep whispering me and telling me how bad, salty, old, bitchy, c*&^ I am.My favorite tell is how "i'm cancer" That's fine, I certainly deserve some of it.

There's some things I'm right about.....Faction swapping will never be ok. It has broken guilds and friendships.

To my so called "friends' what you have done is not ok, nothing you can say, send or post to me will make it ok.

Faction swapping is not ok to some of us, actually alot of us.

Emily it's time we teamed up again :)

Some hearts have been broken over the last few weeks, it matters what we do here.

To our guild members that left, I'm sorry and I will miss you.

If faction swapping has "broken guilds and friendships," it sounds like those guilds and friendships are the problem, not faction swapping...
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also... I wouldn't consider playing red this week and blue next week faction swapping.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Just gotta say, the whole "never play for another faction" thing strikes me as just another iteration of the "my town is better than your town, the ground here is magical and makes us all superior" thing. In short, self-centered monkey troop BS.

Now swapping teams just to be on the winning side is also BS, lame, and means you're lame. If that's what we're speaking of, we are in agreement, if not, let's agree to disagree and throw some dirt over this horse.

Edited by Sreja_Bone on October 22, 2017 8:43PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP smells like dragon toots.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP smells like dragon toots.

:(
    Obituary:
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many skulls has everyone earned so far? Only had one night to play since the event started and I have about 20 skulls. Have not opened any yet gonna wait till the last day so I can record the results.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on October 23, 2017 1:20AM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many skulls has everyone earned so far? Only had one night to play since the event started and I have about 20 skulls. Have not opened any yet gonna wait till the last day so I can record the results.

I've gotten around 50. All my xp buffs were broken though so I stopped playing. That was the only reason why I was devoted to playing this week.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have farmed the skulls harder if they hadn't been on a 3 minutes timer.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

This discussion has been closed.