The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of @DeadlyRecluse , was killed multiple times by him out in the wilds of Sotha Sil.... Good to see you!

Edited by Lumsdenml on October 16, 2017 1:28PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon.... no more wrath
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Speaking of @DeadlyRecluse , was killed multiple times by him out in the wilds of Sotha Sil.... Good to see you!

Always a pleasure! I took my share of dirt naps as well.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    I see Deadly is out making friends. Random callout as I was passing through stonefalls.

screeniekggdgvm_n.m.jpgSorry about quality...have the damnedest time with images on this forum.

slide_6.jpg
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    lil5566 wrote: »
    Hi guys ^_^. Was extremly fun today, just wanted to thank yall that were there and fought like madness. Was some truly amazing pvp especially at chal. Oh btw keep up the good work, I try to read the forums from time to time especially when I'm travelling, you guys make for a good read. Anyways back to reader mode I go :smile:

Edit: spelling

LYTIS! You really should be more writer than reader... just like in Kyne, EP is low pop here....

Hi Tacoma ^_^, I'll try to contribute from time to time, hopefully I'll learn how to forum along the way.

P.S. I'm liking the Seahawks so far this year hopefully they can make the playoffs.
    Lytis or Lyt
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys ^_^. Was extremly fun today, just wanted to thank yall that were there and fought like madness. Was some truly amazing pvp especially at chal. Oh btw keep up the good work, I try to read the forums from time to time especially when I'm travelling, you guys make for a good read. Anyways back to reader mode I go :smile:

Edit: spelling

LYTIS! You really should be more writer than reader... just like in Kyne, EP is low pop here....

Hi Tacoma ^_^, I'll try to contribute from time to time, hopefully I'll learn how to forum along the way.

P.S. I'm liking the Seahawks so far this year hopefully they can make the playoffs.

Nice... a lot of us need to L2F!

Go Hawks!!! :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone planning on grinding some characters during the festival? I'm on radiology next week and I'll be trying to get some toons ready in case Sotha is dead.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know, I think you lose half the fun of bwb by grinding a toon to "ready" status. Go in at lvl 10, find out what you are really made of ; )
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's tempting to, but I do like having some abilities. I typically only get magicka characters to thirty (less now that I don't need destro ult) and if I run a stamwarden in there it'll come in at level 22.

I don't really enjoy playing 10-20 just because it forces me to keep a bunch of different gear or craft frequently. Plus, it isn't too fun to me to play without some skills. I've got a sweet spot for things like assassin's will procs and reverb bash. If I come in on stamwarden under level 24 then I don't actually have a CC available.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Anyone planning on grinding some characters during the festival? I'm on radiology next week and I'll be trying to get some toons ready in case Sotha is dead.

I have 2 that need some grinding
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yassssss.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's tempting to, but I do like having some abilities. I typically only get magicka characters to thirty (less now that I don't need destro ult) and if I run a stamwarden in there it'll come in at level 22.

Lvl 30? Holy ***, that's half the toon's life. Personally, I go in at lvl 10 with magplar, lvl 16 with magdk, lvl 20 with magsorc.
    Lvl 20 is the max I'd grind for. Sure it kinda sucks for stam toons, not having dmg buff or good heals at low lvl.
    But even playing with a skilless toon is more fun than grinding.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea that I'm gonna try out..... if it works it's gonna be funny as HELL!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Lvl 30? Holy ***, that's half the toon's life. Personally, I go in at lvl 10 with magplar, lvl 16 with magdk, lvl 20 with magsorc.
    Lvl 20 is the max I'd grind for. Sure it kinda sucks for stam toons, not having dmg buff or good heals at low lvl.

While I 100% agree that grinding to 20 is about right, it's worth noting that due to the new way XP is distributed across levels, level 30 isn't even halfway through a toon's life in nonvet anymore.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've typically brought stam toons in at around level 30 or so just so I can have a reliable heal. Yes, the grind sucks, and its why I've grown to prefer magicka builds over stam builds, at least for BWB. Whenever I start playing again, I'm probably going to bring new characters in closer to level 15-20, as I think grinding is one of the things that really caused me to get burnt out on the game in the first place. I actually started making a MagPlar a couple weeks ago that should be good to go around level 15 or so (he's around level 10 now I think), and I have a MagDK and Stam Warden fully geared and ready to go, so I won't have to worry about grinding for a while once I start playing again.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamwarden comes in early. All I need is reverb bash. It's probably what I'll play when I reroll.

I don't play magplar much (bad at it), but most stam builds prior to wardens coming out I would want to get reverb and rally at least as unmorphed skills.

Destro ult forced me to level pretty far, but it was cool having hardened ward, dark exchange, bolt escape, and destro ult at level 30. MagDK would come in early for me, but I'm just a sucker for grinding at least far enough that I can use mistform.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

While I 100% agree that grinding to 20 is about right, it's worth noting that due to the new way XP is distributed across levels, level 30 isn't even halfway through a toon's life in nonvet anymore.

Yes you are right. lvl 10-20 is pretty fast compared to the never ending lvl 47-50.
    One thing tho, the lowby bonus is very nice to have and helps to compensates the lack of high end skills.
    Where as lvl 47-50, you are nerfed to hell and is just painful to finish the toons life
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamwarden comes in early. All I need is reverb bash. It's probably what I'll play when I reroll.

I don't play magplar much (bad at it), but most stam builds prior to wardens coming out I would want to get reverb and rally at least as unmorphed skills.

Destro ult forced me to level pretty far, but it was cool having hardened ward, dark exchange, bolt escape, and destro ult at level 30. MagDK would come in early for me, but I'm just a sucker for grinding at least far enough that I can use mistform.

Yeah, I've gotten Rally on all my stam toons before bringing them into Cyrodiil. The exception was Stam Sorc since I could use Crit Surge and Dark Deal, and hate using Wrecking Blow as my "spammable" DPS, so I decided to grind for Reverb instead and use LA>Ransack>Bash (that's also when I learned how ridiculously strong Major Defile is).

The main reason I wanted to reroll MagPlar is because most of the important skills are unlocked really early. You get Sweeps and BoL right away, and I'm not even going to bother with RD, so Cleansing Ritual and Elusive Mist are really the only high level skills I want to unlock. MagPlar was also the first character I ever PVPed with, and I was pretty bad back then, so I'm interested to see how well I'll do with the class now that I have a ton more experience.
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    You know, I think you lose half the fun of bwb by grinding a toon to "ready" status. Go in at lvl 10, find out what you are really made of ; )

I agree with this. Whenever I'm in this campaign, I go in right at level 10. It's costly with gear, but being gimped by not having a second bar and very few abilities is an interesting challenge.

Plus, people tend to think level 10's are an easy target.
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on October 18, 2017 3:22AM
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina characters I've always brought in at lvl 10 because I hate finding out later that I really need vigor. Magicka characters I'll typically start in at level 18-20 mostly because any sets I have saved start completing at that level.

I don't think I could wait until 30, I certainly don't have the patience for that.

Level 45-50 is awful.

:)
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Snip] Your scrolls are in fare and Black boot, you have Alessia. You never go south you attack us instead. We left you alone so you could go get your scrolls and we could hold AD to low points, they are wayyyyy ahead ya know. [Snip].

[Edited to remove flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 18, 2017 3:19PM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    [Snip] Your scrolls are in fare and Black boot, you have Alessia. You never go south you attack us instead. We left you alone so you could go get your scrolls and we could hold AD to low points, they are wayyyyy ahead ya know. [Snip].

Ooh. Someone salty. EP doesn't have the numbers to take back their Scrolls. They've tried and failed multiple times at Faregyl. DC Zerg be zergin so it's easier for EP to mess with the Zerg rather than trying and failing multiple times to get back a scroll.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 18, 2017 3:20PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Well, I was not on last night, but I can speak from what Ive seen on EP. There seems to be this idea floating around that EP is filled with AD alts. In fact, there was some guy spouting off in zone the other day about ZZ, saying we all have AD toons and swap back and forth. I am sure there are people who main AD who have EP alts, just like every faction, but I believe what is more accurate is that there is no orginization or leadership to EP. There are only a few guilds who run, and I would say most of the time there are no guilds running. PUG groups and solo players will gravitate to fights without a thought to the map. They dont care, they are just looking for action. So it is not about EP being stupid, but more about EP not having leaders.

There are a few times where I have, running solo, coordinated with a pug group who is interested in pushing the map, but I dont think a lot of people do.

[Edited for quote]

Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 18, 2017 3:20PM
    Obituary:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you are uninformed, just resort to name calling. That's usually the best approach.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Been thinking about doing that. I have yet to try out a warden. If I do it, should I go stam or magic? Suggestions? Anyone?
    Obituary:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main stamwarden and adore it. In vet I'm running S&B/2h now because of the shuffle nerf. In nonvet I'd probably run a weird build in medium armor.

Magwarden was the one thing where I farmed up an overworld set and scooted around with necropotence jewelry. It's pretty fun to have 45k max magicka in nonvet. Destro/resto has a easy burst combo of medium attack --> deep fissure --> medium attack --> birds --> medium attack --> crushing shock that'll nuke most everyone.

In nonvet I'd play magwarden unless you wanted to get dawnbreaker on a stamwarden (although permafrost is fine too, just doesn't capitalize on the burst that wardens have).
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main stamwarden and adore it. In vet I'm running S&B/2h now because of the shuffle nerf. In nonvet I'd probably run a weird build in medium armor.

Magwarden was the one thing where I farmed up an overworld set and scooted around with necropotence jewelry. It's pretty fun to have 45k max magicka in nonvet. Destro/resto has a easy burst combo of medium attack --> deep fissure --> medium attack --> birds --> medium attack --> crushing shock that'll nuke most everyone.

In nonvet I'd play magwarden unless you wanted to get dawnbreaker on a stamwarden (although permafrost is fine too, just doesn't capitalize on the burst that wardens have).

How effective would ice furnace armor be with the mag warden? Tried it? Maybe paired with julianos.....

Edited by Lumsdenml on October 18, 2017 3:48PM
    Obituary:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would bet not very effective.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

How effective would ice furnace armor be with the mag warden? Tried it? Maybe paired with julianos.....

Ice Furnace doesn't proc off of any warden skills. It's utter garbage.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ice Furnace doesn't proc off of any warden skills. It's utter garbage.

Lamesauce..... So what frost damage ability does proc it? Ice Staff?

Edited by Lumsdenml on October 18, 2017 6:01PM
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.