The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @ColoursYouHave , I only play stamwarden heavy armor now predominantly duo with Tsubaki, solo, or trio with Regal Imp. Depending on continuous attack or if for some reason I have major endurance (I don't run that buff) I have around 3k effective stamina regen (actual stat, redguard, constitution, netch). In combat my weapon damage generally stays over 4k, but will often hit around 4.5k and higher with continuous attack. With minor toughness up I'm at 26k health and an effective 3200 health recovery with heavy armor resists that get close to cap when blood spawn procs.

It's a fun build. I can't play with less than 2k stamina regen or heavy resists. Build for sustain and you'll be surprised at the damage you can still get.

My BWB strategy has pretty much always been to build for enough sustain to be comfortable, and then put the rest of my resources into damage. Sounds like that may carry over reasonably well to no-CP Vet PVP.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're in heavy armor build for sustain. You die because you run out of resources. Focus on mobility to make good use of that sustain. I really like that stamina allows you to play more reactively than magicka permits.

Gap closers are also overrated on stamina and sprint with major expedition will close on everyone but a sorcerer.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man the loading screens tonight were complete and utter garbage. Waited most of the day for a good 3 way de-emp fight only for the whole team to get stuck in a 10 min loading screen when it actually happened.
    Edited by gabriebe on September 23, 2017 3:32AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been thinking about a build. Can someone tell me if I have a 5 piece bonus set that increases my damage by 20% and another set that increases my damage from sneak by 20%, does that damage stack up?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Such a wonderful topic "Friends and Foes".

"why do I need to be nicer? "

Common courtesy?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a wonderful topic "Friends and Foes".

Him: I was trying to switch skills
    Me: Do you think I really care? I am here to defend Chal.
    Him: No reason to be rude.
    Me: Oh let me guess, you want some kind of achievement for killing me? An ego booster?
    Him: Quit acting so hard! You suck! ( places me on ignore )

I'm sure he was a nice guy but seriously what was his point in messaging me?

I think we can all agree that people voluntarily play this game because they enjoy it. If you have an interest in common with another person, Isn't it not normal to feel a certain camaraderie with that person? Maybe he thought it was funny and wanted to share it and have a laugh...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Common courtesy?

I don't know to much about the person that said that, but maybe he lives alone and doesn't socialize. Maybe he wasn't being rude but direct and someone took it the wrong way.

I don't know about you guys but I definitely don't live in a perfect world where everyone is so kind to each other. Some people you have to walk on egg shells just to not hurt their feelings.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think we can all agree that people voluntarily play this game because they enjoy it. If you have an interest in common with another person, Isn't it not normal to feel a certain camaraderie with that person? Maybe he thought it was funny and wanted to share it and have a laugh...

People play the game different. I tend to share things with DC players. I don't message many EP/AD at all. I think since I've been playing this game you and I have only had maybe 2 or 3 very short conversations in the game.

So you think maybe this person messaged me and thought we could laugh at it? Hmmm .. it really didn't look like that at all. Maybe if he would have said, "lol, you almost had me. I was changing skills and couldn't respond."

Most players in PvP that message me don't do it for friendly laughs. Yesterday I was squashed by 6 EP and then someone typed "gg Emily" in guild chat. I guess I am supposed to share things and laugh every time the enemy kills me? I don't think so.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can totally understand how being nice to people increases the risk of hurting their feelings. Why take that chance?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Common courtesy?

I don't know to much about the person that said that, but maybe he lives alone and doesn't socialize. Maybe he wasn't being rude but direct and someone took it the wrong way.

I don't know about you guys but I definitely don't live in a perfect world where everyone is so kind to each other. Some people you have to walk on egg shells just to not hurt their feelings.

If somebody's feeling get hurt because you try to be nice to them, that's their own problem. I've whispered somebody to say good fight before, only for them to go off on me for playing "gimmicky" or something like that. So I stopped whispering them, and they stopped whispering me. No harm, no foul. If I try to reach out to somebody out of friendliness, and they don't want to be friends, that's fine, but it isn't going to stop me from trying to be friendly with other people in the future.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is comedy gold. I want to reroll kyne now and follow this Emily chick around for real. All the *** talking she gotta be amazing to watch
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    This thread is comedy gold. I want to reroll kyne now and follow this Emily chick around for real. All the *** talking she gotta be amazing to watch

Re-roll and follow me around. I must warn you i have around 60 bodyguards, they are good and win most campaigns. :)

Edited by vamp_emily on September 24, 2017 10:44PM

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL LOL LOL omg this chick literally hides in the middle of a zerg and hits soul assualt, from stealth, in kyne.

LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL LOL LOL omg this chick literally hides in the middle of a zerg and hits soul assualt, from stealth, in kyne.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I have a feeling you're going to get the "playstyle" talk sooner rather than later.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I have a feeling you're going to get the "playstyle" talk sooner rather than later.

I mean I just figured, with all this chatter and running of the mouth that I would come across a worthy opponent, but its just a typical zerg, and not even a good one. They just run you over
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sounds like you are going to have a hard time following me. :)

I have decided to be a little nicer to the enemy.
    message2-3.png

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sounds like you are going to have a hard time following me. :)

I have decided to be a little nicer to the enemy.
    message2-3.png

Im curious though. What was said to you to instigate your whisper?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a Karen From Finance running around in DC and I feel like my identity is under assault.
    Edited by gabriebe on September 27, 2017 3:36AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a similar topic I noticed at least four other DC Orcs running around with the same bald head full beard combo with the drunk personality I use on all my Bull characters. I don't wanna say i started a trend but it kind of feels that way lately...
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nkk9cabPoo1qm1vx8o1_500.gif

The traitor

• The_Mort_You_Know
    I'm thinking about trying more stam toons. Is the agility jewelry set still worth running or am I behind the times?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like agility only because it makes it less time-consuming to get builds together.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k by the way
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I recently purchased 3 pieces of Dreugh King Slayer Jewelry. I was thinking about using that some day on my stam sorc, instead of using agility.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently purchased 3 pieces of Dreugh King Slayer Jewelry. I was thinking about using that some day on my stam sorc, instead of using agility.

That would be an odd choice, as stamsorc has such an excellent source of major brutality in-class already.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That would be an odd choice, as stamsorc has such an excellent source of major brutality in-class already.

I guess I can try it on my tank or stam NB, i just wanted to see what the damage would be like.

I was thinking something like:
    3 or 5 pieces of Dreugh King
    5 pieces of Red Mountain

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all the nonsense it took to get 10k comments, nobody even acknowledges it. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • The_Mort_You_Know
    on my counter this comment should be #9959
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. Ok. Nevermind.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse