The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really have any friends. That's why I'm here. Also, it should be noted, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of friendship just because somebody thinks differently than me. Or because I don't have "time" for them. Not that it matters. I'm just doing my part to get to 10,000.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Not that it matters. I'm just doing my part to get to 10,000.

Another soldier in the fight against communism.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

I've always enjoyed chatting with members of other alliances, especially after a really good fight. I'll never understand the mentality that you should hate anybody who isn't in your alliance. Everybody in Cyrodiil shares the common interest of enjoying PVP, and I've found that you can meet a lot of cool people in other alliances simply by talking with them about PVP.

Or you could secretly play another account on another Alliance for half a year. Make new friends, join an "enemy" guild, fight your old friends and come to the realization that factions are meaningless, and people are what make pvp what it is....

Then again.... Not everyone is the loser I am. So maybe stick to /w.

giphy.gif

Shame...... Shame....... Shame...... Shame

Oh I don't have any of that. What's truly shameful is that I've farmed 3 pcs of jewelry and 2 divines small armor pieces for Rattlecage at levels 21 , 25 , 31 , 35 , 41 and 44, twice. Is that crazy? Yes. But I don't mind the mind numbing. Its one of my favorite sets and I have used it on many, many characters to make it worth the time I spent. Additionally I enjoy having major sorcery all the time as it frees me from having to slot and monitor that buff.

I know my weaknesses so I try and play to my strengths.

Crap I really am the evil twin.
    giphy.gif

I would like rattlecage non vet sets too get at me next time you go farm them I will join if you don't mind
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really have any friends. That's why I'm here. Also, it should be noted, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of friendship just because somebody thinks differently than me. Or because I don't have "time" for them. Not that it matters. I'm just doing my part to get to 10,000.

This is my advice ( and one step closer to 10,000 ) :)

You seem like a very nice person, even though my head hurts from you bumping it all the time. If you are looking for friends ( in RL ) you basically need to advertise. I know that kind of sounds strange "advertising for friends" but it is the truth. You can be the most friendlies person out there with the biggest heart but if people don't know what you want they will tend to shy away and keep to their self.

If you are single and looking for a wife, advertise on all the dating websites. If you are just looking for friends then maybe goto meetup.com and find a group or even start your own group. You will find people with similar interests.

If you are nice, as I think you are , then you shouldn't have any problems finding friends all over the place.

Edited by vamp_emily on September 22, 2017 2:52PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Thanks for the advice.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. Thanks for the advice.

I'm sure you didn't need it. :)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel like stridig and Emily should probably go on a date.

*Goes back to lurking
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

*Goes back to lurking

I think you need to come back to Kyne, so I can try killing you again.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Goes back to lurking

Well.... I did go on a date with @Adenoma so there is at least SOME adventure left in me.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

*Goes back to lurking

Well.... I did go on a date with @Adenoma so there is at least SOME adventure left in me.

I will give you some more advice. :)

If that ever happens, please make sure you bring a poison test kit to the date. You never know what might end up in that glass of water. I'm friends with @swaye :)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

*Goes back to lurking

I will give you some more advice. :)

If that ever happens, please make sure you bring a poison test kit to the date. You never know what might end up in that glass of water. I'm friends with @swaye :)

Well I thought things were getting a little civil. Until she threatened to kill me. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well I thought things were getting a little civil. Until she threatened to kill me. Lol

I watch too much Investigation Discovery ( ID ) channel on TV. They have shows such as "Deadly Women", "American Monster" and "Murder among Friends". :)

Edited by vamp_emily on September 22, 2017 4:16PM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok ok. Enough is enough. If you want my number just PM me. Otherwise let's get this thread back on track. Nobody is going to kill anybody.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no off-track on the #RoadTo10K.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like we need a good old fashioned insightful farm to boost our stars.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I feel like we need a good old fashioned insightful farm to boost our stars.

Naw, that was a one time thing.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still haven't gotten a PM so it would appear I have escaped death yet again.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't mean we can't have an "awesome" farm...
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so ... question for everyone .... just trying to think if ive been doing things wrong ..... in terms of stats ... which order are things usually placed of importance? ... ( non CP PvP ) i mean .... i would think spell damage/regen/magicka/crit
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sustain us the name of the game for noCP vet. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about Sotha builds.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last month I worked on some vet no CP builds and my main focus was resists and sustain. I have found that you don't need a ton of SD to kill people.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sustain us the name of the game for noCP vet. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about Sotha builds.

Do you have specific "thresholds" you try to reach for certain stats? Like 2000 regen, or 3000 damage, or is it more variable depending on what options you have with your build?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , I only play stamwarden heavy armor now predominantly duo with Tsubaki, solo, or trio with Regal Imp. Depending on continuous attack or if for some reason I have major endurance (I don't run that buff) I have around 3k effective stamina regen (actual stat, redguard, constitution, netch). In combat my weapon damage generally stays over 4k, but will often hit around 4.5k and higher with continuous attack. With minor toughness up I'm at 26k health and an effective 3200 health recovery with heavy armor resists that get close to cap when blood spawn procs.

It's a fun build. I can't play with less than 2k stamina regen or heavy resists. Build for sustain and you'll be surprised at the damage you can still get.
    Edited by Adenoma on September 23, 2017 1:01AM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hacker
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , I only play stamwarden heavy armor now predominantly duo with Tsubaki, solo, or trio with Regal Imp. Depending on continuous attack or if for some reason I have major endurance (I don't run that buff) I have around 3k effective stamina regen (actual stat, redguard, constitution, netch). In combat my weapon damage generally stays over 4k, but will often hit around 4.5k and higher with continuous attack. With minor toughness up I'm at 26k health and an effective 3200 health recovery with heavy armor resists that get close to cap when blood spawn procs.

It's a fun build. I can't play with less than 2k stamina regen or heavy resists. Build for sustain and you'll be surprised at the damage you can still get.

That's ridiculous..... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1v1 the build starts getting a lot worse. I need to play outnumbered to get my damage, but I've got really great uptime with just a 1v2.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1v1 the build starts getting a lot worse. I need to play outnumbered to get my damage, but I've got really great uptime with just a 1v2.

Hmmmm
    Edited by Lumsdenml on September 23, 2017 1:23AM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In solo or duo play I can regularly one-shot with my burst combo on folks like magsorcs that are lazy with shields as long as I'm getting hit a moderate amount.

1v1 the weapon damage ends up more like 3.5k.
This discussion has been closed.