The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302925/infallible-infinite-wizard-magsorc-vma-build-video-homestead-ready/p1

I've run the same thing post-Morrowind and had no problems with sustain. I use bound aegis over twilight, but that's basically it. With the new infused trait in the next update the shock glyph mechanic gets a heck of a lot stronger too.

Edit: @ColoursYouHave
    Edited by Adenoma on July 17, 2017 12:38AM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302925/infallible-infinite-wizard-magsorc-vma-build-video-homestead-ready/p1

I've run the same thing post-Morrowind and had no problems with sustain. I use bound aegis over twilight, but that's basically it. With the new infused trait in the next update the shock glyph mechanic gets a heck of a lot stronger too.

Edit: @ColoursYouHave

Bookmarked, thanks!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea I'm really happy with the re balancement of the weapon traits. I bet that the vDSA and vMA weapons will be better with infused now
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing what one can do with a full pug zerg that follows directions.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that scroll glitch was stupid though lol ... could NOT place it at warden cause it kept saying " there is already a scroll here " even though clearly there was NO scroll on the platform ... almost got ganked by an AD NB at warden while holding the scroll when they busted through the door lol .... I was on top and the NB stealthed up top .... so i dropped outside ... the NB dropped down and gave me chase... roll dodged a few times ... snared him with encase and made it back to the door and inside trapping him outside again :P lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 18, 2017 3:53PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 Time to buy some crown crates, look what is inside :)

wolf.jpg

Crown crates makes me want to un-subscribe because they are hiding most things in the crown crates. The problem is I really enjoy having costume dying and extra storage. :(

Edited by vamp_emily on July 18, 2017 11:08PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Sotha has been fun as can be when I've hopped in there. Even with the perma-DC morning cap crew. It's sort of nice playing only one class.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more AD for Kyne, no really... we do.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pop is even at the moment and has been for the day and evening...
    Edited by gabriebe on July 19, 2017 3:31AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just smarter, not more lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Havent seen a 22.6k Dtick in forever. Thanks DC. ; )

Seriously tho, Dticks suck these days. That was a really fun fight. Great job on both sides of that one.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on July 19, 2017 5:40AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised they managed to flag it in the first place tbh.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Havent seen a 22.6k Dtick in forever. Thanks DC. ; )

Seriously tho, Dticks suck these days. That was a really fun fight. Great job on both sides of that one.

Yeah, was a pretty good fight, and like you, haven't since a D-tick like that for a long time. (probably since 1.6)

Managed to repair the front door while DC were fighting just meters away from me, same with the side breach earlier.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoops, sorry I forgot to say thank you to DC.

My momma would be ashamed of me for not saying my pleases and thankyou's, especially when you were so generous with your AP, more than I thought it was possible to give, so thank you DC, very generous indeed!

tenor.gif

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anlace wrote: »
    That was a weird map and a weird dethrone. Is the sudden activity just summer in full swing? LOTS of fights this week, I hardly ever saw a sleepy map.

The one time I did, I got to see Archon steal and run a scroll without a group, because grouping was broken. I finally saw the Chancellor of Tacoma too, while I was very slowly sneaking around an EP/AD free-for-all. :)

Awesome! How'd I do? This has been a few days ago, but if I remember correctly, I was reked many times...

Edited by Lumsdenml on July 19, 2017 6:04PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    That was a weird map and a weird dethrone. Is the sudden activity just summer in full swing? LOTS of fights this week, I hardly ever saw a sleepy map.

The one time I did, I got to see Archon steal and run a scroll without a group, because grouping was broken. I finally saw the Chancellor of Tacoma too, while I was very slowly sneaking around an EP/AD free-for-all. :)

Awesome! How'd I do? This has been a few days ago, but if I remember correctly, I was reked many times...

You were killing an AD nightblade behind EP's line. I noticed it was you but didn't stay to watch, it was a bad place to be blue.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD would personally like to thank the EP emp last night. You were very gracious in allowing the AD faction to grab the Emp killing title for many of my brethren.

You dying like that so many times was intended yeah?

illK6U.gif

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Kyne will be pop locked during the event? If so, I'm sure we won't be hearing too many 'Thank you' comments from AD.

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll most likely mainly be in vet campaign for the event .. more ap
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I wonder if Kyne will be pop locked during the event? If so, I'm sure we won't be hearing too many 'Thank you' comments from AD.

Right, cause all the potatos will make a huge difference lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Good luck, I hear ques for all campaigns right now are ridic, over 300 lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Good luck, I hear ques for all campaigns right now are ridic, over 300 lol!

yeah :/ i just read that :/ ... working till 10pm though ... so no idea
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 20, 2017 4:54PM

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ky and Shor have open spots. Shor is low pop for dc, so that might be your best bet for Vet junk.
    GM of BYTE
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I found out what my problem is, my bad attitude comes from playing with a bunch of noobs in Kyne. I notice I don't act up that much in other campaigns.

Yesterday, after AD crowned Emp, someone said "So what now?". My response was, "How about practicing your UA response times. Run back and forth between Glade and Roe for training."

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I found out what my problem is, my bad attitude comes from playing with a bunch of noobs in Kyne. I notice I don't act up that much in other campaigns.

Yesterday, after AD crowned Emp, someone said "So what now?". My response was, "How about practicing your UA response times. Run back and forth between Glade and Roe for training."

I have the same problem. The night before last, I turned zone chat off for the first time. I dont think I will be turning it back on.
    GM of BYTE
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they made another campaign to contain the overflow, Xarxes.

The traitor

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You were killing an AD nightblade behind EP's line. I noticed it was you but didn't stay to watch, it was a bad place to be blue.

That must have been my 1KB that day... :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've calmed down a bit... ;D
    Edited by Grim13 on July 20, 2017 11:48PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    if you're one of the @#%^! who've farmed dbs, meteor or viper solely for this event... you're a no life loser and you're forever dead to me.

how about Sun set and shaklebreaker? that's what I'm running... can i live? :)

Of course, that will be if I can get my game up and running again. Bloody Windows 10 updated and now I can't get ESO to connect. Everything else is fine (including the launcher) except ESO. Tried everything I can think of. I think my final resort will be a complete uninstall reinstall... 105gb is a long download....
    Edited by Lumsdenml on July 20, 2017 11:35PM
    Obituary:
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    if you're one of the @#%^! who've farmed dbs, meteor or viper solely for this event... you're a no life loser and you're forever dead to me.

how about Sun set and shaklebreaker? that's what I'm running... can i live? :)

Of course, that will be if I can get my game up and running again. Bloody Windows 10 updated and now I can't get ESO to connect. Everything else is fine (including the launcher) except ESO. Tried everything I can think of. I think my final resort will be a complete uninstall reinstall... 105gb is a long download....

Yes.
This discussion has been closed.