Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wasn't DC at 2 bars to Ep's 1 bar tonight? I might be wrong, not sure. I know when I logged off DC was 1 and Ep 2
    Edited by MajBludd on November 8, 2017 3:36AM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Wow! I think I'm turning Emi/Tipsy in good persons! They stole my /laugh taunt on bodies!!

No more clammin slammin?

Don't be absurd Stridig, there was much slamming of clams tonight.

I guess i WILL break out the Old Spice then.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Wow! I think I'm turning Emi/Tipsy in good persons! They stole my /laugh taunt on bodies!!

No more clammin slammin?

Don't be absurd Stridig, there was much slamming of clams tonight.

I guess i WILL break out the Old Spice then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, despite my efforts to combat the EP, the rest of the faction decided to go hit DC instead of working on getting rid of EP... smh
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    odd111out wrote: »
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Just so happens Ive got an AD DK about to hit peak strength, and a DC WW. Decisions, decisions.

Sypher said he would do another 2 day event, so you could do one day as a werewolf and then redeem your soul as a dragonknight on the next day.

^.^

Spoons, as much fun as it would be to run with a bunch of other werewolves, it's more fun for me to run with friends, and I don't know those guys. The werewolves will face Sentinel (Ad DK)!

And maybe Venom (ep stamdk) cuz, well.. Poison.
    So turns out I do have a geared AD MagDK I can use. I haven't been following patch notes lately and haven't seriously played in over 6 months; can anybody tell me if heavy armor is still good?

Yay! Might actually get to fight with you instead of against you for once!

And it is, just not quite as good as it was a while ago. No more wrath passive, and I think constitution got a nerf not long ago. Also must be wearing 5 pcs of armor to use the armor ability now.

Edited by DCeiver0 on November 8, 2017 5:26AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    lol
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Look at all the EP vets gate camping in Kyne at 3 AM EST:

DrDEYHN.png

Too bad they couldn't show up to defend that EMP in Sotha Sil, but Spoon guess beating up on kids has a certain priority.

Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    This glorious faction imploding drama makes coming back very desirable.
    giphy.gif

Coome baack, youuu knoow yoouu waant toooooo.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on November 8, 2017 9:07AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t even really played ESO since July. But seeing babies cry on the forums that EP has finally returned to BwB and is zerging fools sounds hilarious. We CaNt BeAt Up On YoUr *** UnDerPoPulaTeD faCtIoN aNyMoRe?!? *Cries*
    Ours is the Fury
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice productive way to contribute to the debate.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t even really played ESO since July. But seeing babies cry on the forums that EP has finally returned to BwB and is zerging fools sounds hilarious. We CaNt BeAt Up On YoUr *** UnDerPoPulaTeD faCtIoN aNyMoRe?!? *Cries*

You would be wrong, When Ep had no population, I left kynne and played in vivec for months. I have no desire to pvp that way. No one is crying about this. What I am expressing is my absolute hatred and loathing for faction swappers. Also what I find funny is people who don't even play ESO any more having a feeling of vindication such as you that EP can run a map when it's 40 vs 10, but when I catch them alone or in groups of 2-3 unless it's Raci, Outlaw, or Rak, orrrr casual....I just leave that guy alone.....they get completely embarrassed. Or when numbers are even remotely equal EP has fantastic wipes.To be clear here, I'm not some super duprerly fabulous pvper either. I am painfully average. But hey if you wanna live vicariously through other gamers and feel vindicated. If these forum posts give you warm tinglies, good for you duckling!!
    Nice talk,
    Toodles!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As once was pointed out you played as AD @TipsyDrow. Why does it matter if yesterday or a year ago. Also you currently have some ep players on dc. Do you bash them in zone? Just curious
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow , help me get my stamwarden ready for DC. I'll kill things with you.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow Gederic's vindication comes from experience before you were around. He's not particularly talking about you but rather the last year and a half of specific DC members gloating about finally winning a campaign or two when the EP zergs disbanded and died out. We've already been in the same situation as you waaaaay before all of this as a lot of people here can also relate to. We stopped participating in the campaign as well when population imbalances became more clear and stopped being fun.
    You don't have to participate in Kyne if you don't want to. That's your choice. Just don't tell others what to do just because you don't like it. I'm just expressing my hatred and loathe for people like you judging others for actions that don't involve you. If people want to swap factions due to volunteering for pop balance or guild drama, it doesnt matter. And you harassing them for it isnt really helping convince them to come back. You should probably think about that.

-With best of Good-Byes, Felicia

Edited by Mjollo on November 8, 2017 8:01PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    As once was pointed out you played as AD @TipsyDrow. Why does it matter if yesterday or a year ago. Also you currently have some ep players on dc. Do you bash them in zone? Just curious

Lets just say I am less then kind to them....I'm no hypocrit. I saw one guy in a single day switch from ad to ep to dc according to who had the advantage. Last night saw one EP switch to DC when we had some momentum. I crucified him in zone. I'll give ya this, not every faction hopper swaps because of an advantage some, very few do it to because they want to pvp and not zerg down other 10vs 1. I'll use Adenoma as this example. He constantly puts himself and his group at a disadvantage because he wants a challenge. Back in the day when AD reigned supreme he rolled a lone DC just so he could find some challenging pvp and some 1vs 1's. He is a far far better pvper and person then I am. But for the most part....faction swappers are BAD for mmo pvp.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

When, where? Message me in game if you need a grind partner.
    Mjollo wrote: »
    @TipsyDrow Gederic's vindication comes from experience before you were around. He's not particularly talking about you but rather the last year and a half of specific DC members gloating about finally winning a campaign or two when the EP zergs disbanded and died out. We've already been in the same situation as you waaaaay before all of this as a lot of people here can also relate to. We stopped participating in the campaign as well when population imbalances became more clear and stopped being fun.
    You don't have to participate in Kyne if you don't want to. That's your choice. Just don't tell others what to do just because you don't like it. I'm just expressing my hatred and loathe for people like you judging others for actions that don't involve you. If people want to swap factions due to volunteering for pop balance or guild drama, it doesnt matter. And you harassing them for it isnt really helping convince them to come back. You should probably think about that.

You mistake my intentions. I am not trying to convince anyone to come back to DC, quite the contrary.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on right now and would loooooove a skyreach carry.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if you play with me I'm really into Christmas so my character is gonna look like Santa.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LF nonvet EP guild, pst.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys make me sick
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When, where? Message me in game if you need a grind partner.
    Mjollo wrote: »

You mistake my intentions. I am not trying to convince anyone to come back to DC, quite the contrary.

I know.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol @Stridig
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on right now and would loooooove a skyreach carry.

Perhaps you should toggle your online button in game so I CAN FIND YOU!!
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just like that Cal has been swept out of our lives forever.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And just like that Cal has been swept out of our lives forever.

Can confirm, kicked from guild. His kind isn't welcome.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously. Thank you!!!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not true and there is a whole thread faction swappers right now.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378385/alliance-switchers-traitors/p1

Joy Division's post probably sums it up the best. Faction swappers are no worse than die hard fanatics who are rude and cancerous in zone chat to "traitors"
    Faction swappers are not bad for pvp in MMO's, people who use faction loyalty as an excuse to bully and berate are.

...New faces, same old complaints..
    Ours is the Fury
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's not true and there is a whole thread faction swappers right now.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378385/alliance-switchers-traitors/p1

Joy Division's post probably sums it up the best. Faction swappers are no worse than die hard fanatics who are rude and cancerous in zone chat to "traitors"
    Faction swappers are not bad for pvp in MMO's, people who use faction loyalty as an excuse to bully and berate are.

...New faces, same old complaints..

You say potato, I say tomatoe.
    Toodles.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys make me sick

Ay29K.jpg

This discussion has been closed.