Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Something i noticed is how populations flip flopped these last weeks and certain players bragging about "faction superiority" have gone silent as the grave. I cant wait for someone to blame it on population imbalance and zerging to which i will reply it's soley because my faction is just superior to all others..you know who you are so enjoy the campaign and feel free to express your feelings about it. :smile:

Correct. It's odd when the people who actually put in work stop putting in work, the loud ones who brag about being #1 or brag about gate camping, never find themselves in a position to be #1 or gate camp. I'm sure the loud ones haven't been playing in Kyne and THAT'S the reason DC is having difficulties at the moment.

Yeah. oddly enough though, im starting to see a lot of old players come back at the same time (many which are friends) which is neat but hardly feels like coincidence.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tipsy and Emily are often the only ones I see online on DC during the day, with Tipsy sometimes leading the few other people she can find. I find it pretty funny how their trolling seems to affect people. I mean, this is tame stuff compared to the behavior key players in EP and AD have done in the past. Or the stink a certain durian left in DC a while ago.

Oh, and by the way, I did put in the work quite often several months ago, leading groups nearly every day. I certainly don't remember any kind of compliments on your end regarding that.

DC's having problems at the moment because both guilds who regulary ran in it imploded because their key players either had to leave for personal reasons, or because they wanted to play as a clique on their own or with other players they have affinities with on EP. It certainly has nothing to do with a need to restore EP's population considering we are behind by a 3000 pts gap this week, and we had been having a hard time way before that.

The event was a fun silly thing to do. It was mostly free AP for us to be honest. They were a squishy bunch.

Edited by gabriebe on November 6, 2017 7:12PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I only play a couple times a week. I play, get destroyed for a couple hours and leave. Don't really care about the map much and don't care who plays where. Just want a couple hours of fun.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Tipsy and Emily are often the only ones I see online on DC during the day, with Tipsy sometimes leading the few other people she can find.

Oh, and by the way, I did put in the work quite often several months ago, leading groups nearly every day. I certainly don't remember any kind of compliments on your end regarding that.

DC's having problems at the moment because both guilds who regulary ran in it imploded because their key players either had to leave for personal reasons, or because they wanted to play as a clique on their own or with other players they have affinities with on EP. It certainly has nothing to do with a need to restore EP's population considering we are behind by a 3000 pts gap.

You're right and for what it's worth I'm sorry for not recognizing the work you put in to keep things alive. I've never had a problem with you for some reason we tend to bicker a bit here. My hat is off to anybody who can form a pug group and do work. Even Tipsy. I certainly cant.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ye my point in the post was more to show certain people that populations fluctuate all the time in this campaign. AD may dominate the map for a whole quarter and DC would be another quarter after. Now its EPs turn. It just goes around and around. The illusion that one faction is better than another is based on status of that given timeframe.

Also yes i heard a few things about DC guild drama from a few people. It feels refreshing though to play alongside long time rivals and friends.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • The_Mort_You_Know
    @TipsyDrow You blocked me?! Now I can't send you any more "<3" when you flirt with me and my dead body. :(
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow You blocked me?! Now I can't send you any more "<3" when you flirt with me and my dead body. :(

dont worry mort bb ill flirt with you!
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

I had to put you in a time out. I can only answer so many love tells after I femdom clam slam a corpse. Wait....oh for gods sake I may need therapy.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • The_Mort_You_Know
    Awwww @Mjollo you're the sweetest!

It's okay @TipsyDrow I can wait, my love for you shall never fade <3
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awwww @Mjollo you're the sweetest!

It's okay @TipsyDrow I can wait, my love for you shall never fade <3

I want you to scream THANK YOU MISTRESS PIGTAILS MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!! Next time my lava whip strokes that backside.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm getting interested
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something i noticed is how populations flip flopped these last weeks and certain players bragging about "faction superiority" have gone silent as the grave. I cant wait for someone to blame it on population imbalance and zerging to which i will reply it's soley because my faction is just superior to all others..you know who you are so enjoy the campaign and feel free to express your feelings about it. :smile:

Correct. It's odd when the people who actually put in work stop putting in work, the loud ones who brag about being #1 or brag about gate camping, never find themselves in a position to be #1 or gate camp. I'm sure the loud ones haven't been playing in Kyne and THAT'S the reason DC is having difficulties at the moment.

Yeah. oddly enough though, im starting to see a lot of old players come back at the same time (many which are friends) which is neat but hardly feels like coincidence.

Vivec just gets to be a bit much after a while. Nothing but destro ult zergs in every faction and Sotha is even to nasty toxic for the likes of me.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Vivec just gets to be a bit much after a while. Nothing but destro ult zergs in every faction and Sotha is even to nasty toxic for the likes of me.

Despite the salt, we're typically a kyne-der bunch.

enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg

Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Valen_Byte i think despite everyone giving him a hard time, hes definitely brought a bit of fun and life to the campaign which is nice to see given it's current state. So its nice to see factions coordinating against each other properly.

Dont get me wrong. Im not one of his haters. As far as streamers go, I can tolerate him the most lol. I just would have liked him to push the map ya know. Its always more fun when groups play the objective instead of farming.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

You were certainly a big part of the 6 months victory streaks for DC. We've had our disagreement regarding cross-faction but I always respected you for the simple fact that you've put in the work as intensely as I did in my first year.
    DC's having problems at the moment because both guilds who regulary ran in it imploded because their key players either had to leave for personal reasons, or because they wanted to play as a clique on their own or with other players they have affinities with on EP. It certainly has nothing to do with a need to restore EP's population considering we are behind by a 3000 pts gap this week, and we had been having a hard time way before that.

As for the reasons I play EP, 1 year ago, when I played EP for the first time, it was indeed for pop balance.
    I came back to DC pretty fast due to *** load of drama and it seemed like the tide was turning a bit.

This time around, I saw Red Lee claiming that she'd get Emp and gate camp everyone and I figured, why not go EP? I didn't know what the pop was like but I figured DC was still running strong. Sure enough, the first week (that's just 4 weeks ago btw) I always logged on to DC owning the ring, or AD owning the ring and EP not having any groups.

I didn't intent to stay in EP, but the more it goes, the less I want to come back... even if DC needs the most help now.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Valen_Byte i think despite everyone giving him a hard time, hes definitely brought a bit of fun and life to the campaign which is nice to see given it's current state. So its nice to see factions coordinating against each other properly.

Dont get me wrong. Im not one of his haters. As far as streamers go, I can tolerate him the most lol. I just would have liked him to push the map ya know. Its always more fun when groups play the objective instead of farming.

As you said, Shypher is usually a solo player. Some people don't give a damn about the map and that's fine, to each their fun. Even if they were not pushing the map, they sure brought a LOT of attention on themselves, from both faction. Leaving the other objectives easier to take for the rest of AD.

I really enjoyed that event, it kinda added a new objective to the campaign (Hunt and harass the zerg) that has been stall for too long. I'm glad to hear that he will return next month!
    Edited by Raknosh on November 6, 2017 11:40PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rak, become the Rak of EP!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost a few pages. It's for the better anyway.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lost a few pages. It's for the better anyway.

I was naughty.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not the most well behaved myself sometimes.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooooooo, you guys got in trouble, ooooooOOO
    giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You had to throw out the sexual chocolate @DCeiver0
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    I think you have a crush on me Rak. This is my third love letter from you today!! Can haz more???

If Rak hooked up with tipsy[/quote]

a99176f17f98d40c567bce80a2707a2090dddb5e93468bca673bcc1b69c4ecf8.jpg
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Despite the salt, we're typically a kyne-der bunch.

enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg

I-see-what-you-did-there---dog-meme.jpg
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all of Red's *** talk, she gets bored just as much as we do when the map goes blue and logs off 10 minutes top after we have all the map, if and when that happens. Not that she's in any position to do that considering how she killed 13. I mean, what is she gonna do, kill you with healing springs?
    Edited by gabriebe on November 7, 2017 5:49AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    For all of Red's *** talk, she gets bored just as much as we do when the map goes blue and logs off 10 minutes top after we have all the map, if and when that happens. Not that she's in any position to do that considering how she killed 13.

I don't know or care who killed what, but there are currently about 40 ep on, not exaggerating, and about 8 DC on, dunno how many AD but I'd guess 12 or so from what I saw on the map and when I watched them flat out run away from an equal sized EP group at nikel. That's the state of the server on a nightly basis now. These things tend to cascade and it will only get worse. Eventually EP will have no one to pvp against, just like DC had no one to pvp against before and AD before that. I've been on both sides of this fence a few times. People will find rather quickly this kills campaigns for months on end. The last time this happened and DC had no one to pvp against, I left and went to vivec out of sheer boredom. I don't quit when it's hard though, only when I'm bored. So I'll stick around in Kynne , prolly run magblades through for a few weeks and just gank.
    It is what it is.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    For all of Red's *** talk, she gets bored just as much as we do when the map goes blue and logs off 10 minutes top after we have all the map, if and when that happens. Not that she's in any position to do that considering how she killed 13.

I don't know or care who killed what, but there are currently about 40 ep on, not exaggerating, and about 8 DC on, dunno how many AD but I'd guess 12 or so from what I saw on the map and when I watched them flat out run away from an equal sized EP group at nikel. That's the state of the server on a nightly basis now. These things tend to cascade and it will only get worse. Eventually EP will have no one to pvp against, just like DC had no one to pvp against before and AD before that. I've been on both sides of this fence a few times. People will find rather quickly this kills campaigns for months on end. The last time this happened and DC had no one to pvp against, I left and went to vivec out of sheer boredom. I don't quit when it's hard though, only when I'm bored. So I'll stick around in Kynne , prolly run magblades through for a few weeks and just gank.
    It is what it is.

you should try battlegrounds.
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

So Spoon was in his group, and legit it was half PvEers. It was for fun, and to encourage people who don't PvP to try it out. And there was no way under the sun that group could get in an inner breach with zero Templar healers. We were just looking for fights, though you couldn't call it farming. 60k in Kyne v 300k in Vivec for the same time period. Meh.

Besides, the stream snipe was real. AD lost keeps when Sypher was South of the border so to speak, or when the majority zone guild tried to come north to Bleakers instead of handle the map. Every where we went, people were trailing us. That's too much pressure (and a lot of it Vet pressure) for the normal Kyne AD population. Spoon thinks he made the right choice.

His next event is going to be DC werewolves. Teams are forming (AD- DK Leap Squad) (EP- Warden Hippie Trees) to cleanse Kyne of the Furball Infestation. Contact me for AD and Cancer for EP. And lets try less siege more fights, eh?

<3
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least somebody is making an effort to organize some events in pvp. Zos is lacking in this department.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds are fun... for like 20 minutes. Probably could be extended to 60 min if you could just select deathmatch, or if the mode was 50% of what was offered.

The traitor

This discussion has been closed.