Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .well all.... its been real .... i sadly miss the BwB days, its time for me to move on from this campaign kyne is not what it used to be and its def sad .... take care all and see u around in the vet camps if u pop in there
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    .well all.... its been real .... i sadly miss the BwB days, its time for me to move on from this campaign kyne is not what it used to be and its def sad .... take care all and see u around in the vet camps if u pop in there

Unfortunate to lose yet another DC player. DC hasn't had much of a presence on Kyne since I've been back and I've always preferred fighting the DC - much more honorable and respectable players. That's why I ran with them quite a while ago - always had a blast.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    @TipsyDrow you can stop teabaging me, you are just wasting your time. I don't give a flying *** about teabags, i'm not as butthurt as you. Heard you talk a lot of *** in DC zone every time you die and that makes me happy :P

Nopes, while I admittedly talk alllll kinds of smack in zone, I don't say anything when I die at all. I tend to smash my way right into the middle of zergs and groups, I expect to die.
    Oh, and Rak....if you didn't care, if it truly didn't bother you, you wouldn't have made this post. I'm gonna keep doin it anyways, to you and all your faction swapping lil douchie buddies!! Over and over and over and over cause I adore the sweet sweet hate whispers I get from EP. I'm toxic, I get off on it.
    So nice to hear from you!! TOODLES!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. What kind of loser brags about being a pos in a video game. Hahaha. Give me a break. Does your mom charge you rent? I doubt it.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    It must be a coincidence then, that I hear in guild chat that you are on a rant in zone chat, right after I killed you.
    Multiple times these last day.

Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    It must be a coincidence then, that I hear in guild chat that you are on a rant in zone chat, right after I killed you.
    Multiple times these last day.

I'm always on a rant raknosh, it has nothing to do with me dying and mostly to do with you faction swapping lil *** and your shady cross faction guilds. You people are a cancer in every MMO I have ever played and ESO is no different. I die allllllll the time. It's how I play. But hey...if it makes your lil tiny epeen feel the slightest big bigger....you keep on thinking whatever you want to think.
    Again, Thanks for the chit chat!!
    Eagerly awaiting your next love letter!!
    Toodles.
    Edited by TipsyDrow on November 6, 2017 12:20AM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow weren't you originally AD tho?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

Yes, yes I was. 2.5 years ago. Then, I quit ESO for 4 months, came back deleted every AD character I had, including my crafter and I have been DC ever since. No flip floppin, no one day DC, next EP, OH AD has emp...I'll be AD today. But hey, nice try Mjollo. Also, i was just thinking how much I missed fighting your groups....and then...I found you at bruma and you were nice enough to give me a free respawn back to dclaw.
    Edited by TipsyDrow on November 6, 2017 1:42AM
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realize people actually play a different side from day to day. Or switch sides if the other has Emp. Is that really a thing?
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't realize people actually play a different side from day to day. Or switch sides if the other has Emp. Is that really a thing?

It is.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    They should at least stay on the same team for the whole campaign.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should at least stay on the same team for the whole campaign.

Change your settings so you see @names, you'll see people in all three factions in a days time. I'm NOT saying everyone does that. But many do.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I have some AD characters but I got picked up by an EP guild. Since the only friend I have who plays this game doesn't really play anymore, I figured I better just stay in EP.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on November 6, 2017 1:57AM
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Yes, yes I was. 2.5 years ago. Then, I quit ESO for 4 months, came back deleted every AD character I had, including my crafter and I have been DC ever since. No flip floppin, no one day DC, next EP, OH AD has emp...I'll be AD today. But hey, nice try Mjollo. Also, i was just thinking how much I missed fighting your groups....and then...I found you at bruma and you were nice enough to give me a free respawn back to dclaw.

mb. i didnt know your full story just what i heard so i was asking. also im just a lowly peasant healer with a dps mindset so dont mind me!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I played non-vet DC 3-4 times, shortly after Morrowind DLC. That was 6 months ago. After that, I went to vet.
    But whatever, think what you want to think, I'm not going to argue with a brick wall.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I played non-vet DC 3-4 times, shortly after Morrowind DLC. That was 6 months ago. After that, I went to vet.
    But whatever, think what you want to think, I'm not going to argue with a brick wall.

I think you have a crush on me Rak. This is my third love letter from you today!! Can haz more???
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Mudguard
    Mudguard
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone, I sometimes play in this campaign and plan to for the next few cycles. Funny picture taken before maintenance tonight. Not sure what AD are up to here...
    Screenshot_20171106_214727.png

• WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudguard wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I sometimes play in this campaign and plan to for the next few cycles. Funny picture taken before maintenance tonight. Not sure what AD are up to here...

Sleeping, school, jobs, life. Time zones excluded, a lot of us don’t play off hours just to have an advantage of playing against no one.
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on November 6, 2017 2:13PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a functioning warden, but I want to make a seducer+lich magwarden called

Sleeping, school, jobs, life. Time zones excluded, a lot of us don’t play off hours just to have an advantage of playing against no one.

....I'm guessing he's referring to the AD hitting Glademist when they literally don't own a single home keep.

IDK, maybe they had the quest for capping it.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a functioning warden, but I want to make a seducer+lich magwarden called

....I'm guessing he's referring to the AD hitting Glademist when they literally don't own a single home keep.

IDK, maybe they had the quest for capping it.

Most likely.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quests are lowkey how I make every decision when leading group.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody else constantly get emails to "find senior singles near you" ? I know I'm an old fella but when your online interests prompt these emails.... I can't help but think that somehow @vamp_emily is following up with her offer to give me dating advice.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quests are lowkey how I make every decision when leading group.
    It all makes sense now!
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you have a crush on me Rak. This is my third love letter from you today!! Can haz more???[/quote]

If Rak hooked up with tipsy
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG. Hahaha
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something i noticed is how populations flip flopped these last weeks and certain players bragging about "faction superiority" have gone silent as the grave. I cant wait for someone to blame it on population imbalance and zerging to which i will reply it's soley because my faction is just superior to all others..you know who you are so enjoy the campaign and feel free to express your feelings about it. :smile:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is starting to look like a sotha thread ffs

Played a bit this weekend. Wasn’t too impressed with the nb bow group tbh. Would have been more fun if they would have played the map instead of farming at breakers the whole time. Can’t expect much more from a solo player trying to lead a group I suppose.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte i think despite everyone giving him a hard time, hes definitely brought a bit of fun and life to the campaign which is nice to see given it's current state. So its nice to see factions coordinating against each other properly.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something i noticed is how populations flip flopped these last weeks and certain players bragging about "faction superiority" have gone silent as the grave. I cant wait for someone to blame it on population imbalance and zerging to which i will reply it's soley because my faction is just superior to all others..you know who you are so enjoy the campaign and feel free to express your feelings about it. :smile:

Correct. It's odd when the people who actually put in work stop putting in work, the loud ones who brag about being #1 or brag about gate camping, never find themselves in a position to be #1 or gate camp. I'm sure the loud ones haven't been playing in Kyne and THAT'S the reason DC is having difficulties at the moment.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Correct. It's odd when the people who actually put in work stop putting in work, the loud ones who brag about being #1 or brag about gate camping, never find themselves in a position to be #1 or gate camp. I'm sure the loud ones haven't been playing in Kyne and THAT'S the reason DC is having difficulties at the moment.

I'm in kynne, just as loud and as obnoxious as I've always been. No change here. If i get the chance to gate camp you, which is unlikely, I will. If not I'll continue to jump into the zerg and die. Well, that is when the interwebz decides to work again.
    TOODLES!!
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
This discussion has been closed.