Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol @DCeiver0
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i've been in vivec lately ... have been some crazy fights there

No kidding. For example, tonight I had to press R four times before my ultimate went off! Crazy times!

Bind ultimate to mousewheel down, spin that sucker.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    i've been in vivec lately ... have been some crazy fights there

No kidding. For example, tonight I had to press R four times before my ultimate went off! Crazy times!

Bind ultimate to mousewheel down, spin that sucker.

Oh, that sounds problematic for me. Occasionally I'll spin the wheel when pressing it down...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 5-6 DCs went to EP and changed their usernames for reasons that aren't related to the game, on top of those who did and didn't change their name. So 12 isn't that unreasonable as a number. On a totally unrelated note, I would suggest to anyone that 'doxxing' a fellow player is ill-advised in essentially every scenario imaginable, and a big red line you should never cross.
    Edited by gabriebe on November 3, 2017 1:24PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Just a tip like that, you should ignore everything coming from the *** trio that is Emitroll/Tipsydrow/Swayne.
    Nothing good will ever come out of their mouth. If not for these 3, I'd probly already be back at leading DC.

Same reason I left DC

I'm actually proud to be mentioned with the names like @Tipsydrow, and @Swayne they are good DC players.

lol, I don't think anyone made you leave DC. Since I am posting this, I do have a question. Do you even play PvP in Kyne? or do you just come here and troll the forums? Your last few posts seem like "I need attention" posts.

I find it strange how flip floppers think people care about them.

You are correct. Nobody made me leave DC. I chose to leave because of the foul character traits of a few and the lack of spine other DC have to speak out against them. To answer your question, yes I occasionally play in Kyne on AD. I am in no way attempting to troll the forums. Just engaging in conversation. If you have a personal problem with me then that's something that should be worked out as adults through a series of private messages. Or just ignore me. Lastly, if I was coming here to seek attention then I have much larger issues than being a bad PvPer. On a side note, how do you know what flip flippers think? Do you talk to them or do you just talk AT them here on the forums?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Do people still think Cyrodiil is a real war? I think it's time everybody holds hands and sings "We are the world" or something.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    About 5-6 DCs went to EP and changed their usernames for reasons that aren't related to the game, on top of those who did and didn't change their name. So 12 isn't that unreasonable as a number. On a totally unrelated note, I would suggest to anyone that 'doxxing' a fellow player is ill-advised in essentially every scenario imaginable, and a big red line you should never cross.

Doxxing is definitely crossing a line. Real world info of any sort should be off limits.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do people still think Cyrodiil is a real war? I think it's time everybody holds hands and sings "We are the world" or something.

I would prefer this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPN3Fv2aJhE
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, I need more wardens.
    Edited by Adenoma on November 3, 2017 2:16PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a flip flopper. And honestly, I couldn't care less about what some think of that. There's no rule that says I have to play only 1 faction, so I don't. You can call me names all you want, and you can accuse me of having whatever insidious motives you can come up with. Don't care. I know why I like playing on different teams and that's all that matters to me. But I also don't hold that opinion against people because I was like that once.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been EP for quite a while, and I prefer to be loyal to my faction, but that's just me. The only time I have really been annoyed with someone moving to another alliance is when they switch sides and then openly mock my guild they just left. I think those are different circumstances, however. That being said, I think people should not be able to switch between alliances once they enter the campaign. Once that campaign is done, do whatever you want.

Edited by Lumsdenml on November 3, 2017 3:46PM
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • FistiCuffsFreddie
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Seriously, I need more wardens.

As someone that doesnt have morrowind, if i were to re roll and name a char "Redguard Stam Warden" but actually be a dunmer magdk, could i still join? o:)
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma i MIGHT be able to jump in for a little bit ( cant be on too long, my fiance will be over ) on sunday ... i already have a stam warden ....
    figured id' try to take part since it will most likely be the last time i enter Kyne ... moving onto Vivec permanently after
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma i MIGHT be able to jump in for a little bit ( cant be on too long, my fiance will be over ) on sunday ... i already have a stam warden ....
    figured id' try to take part since it will most likely be the last time i enter Kyne ... moving onto Vivec permanently after

Vivec was good fun last night. Pretty active map.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig yeah man it was, VERY active and crazy fights ... had a blast for the hour i was on, ended up running in a 2 person group ( although there were a bunch of other dc running around near us as well ) with Kaman
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doesn't touch the glory days of BwB though. At least not to me. We used to have some all out brawls back then.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still doesn't touch the glory days of BwB though. At least not to me. We used to have some all out brawls back then.

Game seems dead as a whole compared to those days. I might pop in for a bit. Vyle had surgery a week ago so I’m jonesin for some game time.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Game seems dead as a whole compared to those days. I might pop in for a bit. Vyle had surgery a week ago so I’m jonesin for some game time.

Hope she is doing well. Game has slowed down quite a bit for sure.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So weekend wardens will be on DC. They seem most underpop - correct me if I'm wrong.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Also:
    200w.gif

300dae428f5442b1f7972ac334b6468cb0316d7d975f99a0be361c0a4e467f60.jpg
  • msalex
    msalex
    ✭✭
    So weekend wardens will be on DC. They seem most underpop - correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm in! Just created my warden right now!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    I'm still trying to understand the 3 to 1 odds comment in favor of EP. That has not been my experience. I came back last week so I don't know what happened before but in the last 4 or 5 days all three factions have had Emperor. And they all got it between the hours of 6am to 1pm PST.

Just a tip like that, you should ignore everything coming from the *** trio that is Emitroll/Tipsydrow/Swayne.
    Nothing good will ever come out of their mouth. If not for these 3, I'd probly already be back at leading DC.

Awwww poor Rak, show me on the doll where the mean girls touched you?

Bahahaha!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they talk in zone about how many of their members have gotten Emp. recently. I haven't really gotten to play much the last few days because there isn't really many people to fight.

Same here, havn't played much this week, for the same reasons. As for that EP group that changed the pace recently, it must be the No Pax guild. Granted I havn't played in non vet much since the name change, I've never noticed them before.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they talk in zone about how many of their members have gotten Emp. recently. I haven't really gotten to play much the last few days because there isn't really many people to fight.

Same here, havn't played much this week, for the same reasons. As for that EP group that changed the pace recently, it must be the No Pax guild. Granted I havn't played in non vet much since the name change, I've never noticed them before.

I just started a new character instead.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

I have no clue of who would be those 5-6 DC that changed their @name. As for the Pugz that joined me (nov, datt, havok, varis) I've only seen datt playing regulary on EP (for a big 3 weeks, now hes back on DC) You guys should stop exaggerating with the : Ahhhhhh everyone switched to EP!
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @msalex , welcome to the weekend wardening. We are now three (maybe four) strong.

Remember to mail me in game @calcalcal so that I can shoot you a request. If you have any questions about warden builds (esp ones doable with crafted sets), just gimme a shout.
    Edited by Adenoma on November 3, 2017 8:57PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:(
    Obituary:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml , join the dark side.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no clue of who would be those 5-6 DC that changed their @name. !

I do.
    Edited by gabriebe on November 4, 2017 2:18AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• msalex
    msalex
    ✭✭
    @Adenoma I'm too new to the forums, so I'm not allowed to send private messages to other forum members yet.
    I tried to send an in game mail to @calcalcal, but the system was saying the account doesn't exist. Did you get anything from me? My in game account name is @msalex, same as my forum name.
This discussion has been closed.