The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone else notice that all the signatures are no longer centered. They are all to the left margin. I cant get mine to center now.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome on the forums @Raver! There is more drama than usual these day but it's usually very friendly compared to other forums *cough Azura cough*
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Stridig and @Raknosh , I know stridig has an AD, but rak you should take one to vet so we can do some PvP together in vet every once in a while. MagWarden is gonna be my last hurrah in BwB. Otherwise, I'm just keeping a sorc build in BwB to settle dueling grudges.

I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. I have only 2 AD over my 2 accounts. One is a banker, maxed carrying horse and holds a wack ton of stuff. The other one is my 2cnd account crafter, there is just no way that I could get enough skill point to make him viable in pvp
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that all the signatures are no longer centered. They are all to the left margin. I cant get mine to center now.

DAMN IT!!!! all the hard work on my sig :(
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Welcome on the forums @Raver! There is more drama than usual these day but it's usually very friendly compared to other forums *cough Azura cough*
    @Stridig and @Raknosh , I know stridig has an AD, but rak you should take one to vet so we can do some PvP together in vet every once in a while. MagWarden is gonna be my last hurrah in BwB. Otherwise, I'm just keeping a sorc build in BwB to settle dueling grudges.

I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. I have only 2 AD over my 2 accounts. One is a banker, maxed carrying horse and holds a wack ton of stuff. The other one is my 2cnd account crafter, there is just no way that I could get enough skill point to make him viable in pvp

If you believe hard enough, you can do anything, rak! DONT LET SKYSHARD HUNTING GET YOU DOWN.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Personally, If I find 2 people fighting, I'll generally just put my weapon away and either /sitchair or /lute.

I don't like this play style. If I see a 1v1 fight ( especially near a keep ) I am going in and helping my team. I hate when I do that and the other DC just backs off and lets me die.

PvP is not about 1v1. It is about fighting for alliance, helping each other, and killing all enemy. I think many players forgot what PvP is about.
    The general goal of the faction is to take under control and defend as many objectives as possible.

I'll be the first one to say that cyrodiil isn't about 1v1, and those who think it is missed the memo about how the map works.

I'm very much a strategic, objective-based player. When it boils down to it, I don't particularly care about "the fights," as I know if I push for objects there will lots of them anyway. People who use the term "Zerg" very loosely grind my gears, especially those who use it as an excuse for something.

The enemy is "Zerging you" and you don't like it? Well do something about it--split them up! 2 people can use 8 trebs at a keep somewhere off in the boonies and take down outer quick, especially if the keeps hp is low from recent upgrades. You'd be very surprised how many people will respond to this. Heck, even to 1 person, especially if they actually do down the outer wall.

If 6+ people show up, that is that much less that is with "the zerg" Not to mention the keep is flagged and won't unflag until wall has been over 50% for a while, so while they realize this is a hoax, it's already too late becaosue there are stuck there for a min or 2.

Bonus points if you do this to multiple keeps at a time.

I can't help but smile when I flag something and a force of 6-10~ show up to find me alone as another keep elsewhere flags from the "actual" attack. ...then my partner that came with me that's off stealthed rezzes me and I flag it "alone" again. :smirk:

I cry wolf enough and they will, for the most part, often disregard that 3-4 siege as "it's probably just that guy again."

Meanwhile the front door is about to go down from a ram and several groups with it. :D

You're not the first person to say Cyrodiil isn't about 1v1. And I don't think anybody here has claimed that it is.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate when I do that and the other DC just backs off and lets me die.
    Personally, when I'm doing a real duel, if a DC jumps in, I'm gonna let him die.
    And if an AD/EP tries to jump me, he's a dead man, even if he stops attacking me, I will show no pity.
    Interrupting a duel = death sentence in my book. Like it or not, I don't give a damn.
    Like you've said many time, " this is my playstyle"

Mjollo wrote: »
    PvP is about having fun.
    ^^^^^ THAT is the true objective of PvP, I think many players forgot what PvP is about.
    Edited by Raknosh on April 26, 2017 8:45PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Rip our signatures D:
    Mjollo wrote: »

If you believe hard enough, you can do anything, rak! DONT LET SKYSHARD HUNTING GET YOU DOWN.

Haha! I have a friend that made a big crafter viable but I don't have his patience.
    Beside I have 2 toons waiting for a skyshard hunt
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We missed you last night Rak. Our little group had probably 1000 kills in a few hours. I'm not sure how many but between Saber and I we had 400 or so. Great fun! (kc report so im sure thats not that many actual different kills)
    Edited by Stridig on April 26, 2017 9:36PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    We missed you last night Rak. Our little group had probably 1000 kills in a few hours. I'm not sure how many but between Saber and I we had 400 or so. Great fun! (kc report so im sure thats not that many actual different kills)

I'm pretty sure "Chancellor of Tacoma" showed up on your kill list a couple of times...

But that fight at Aleswell... fun times!

Edited by Lumsdenml on April 26, 2017 9:52PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to tell sometimes whether or not a 1v1 is a duel. Typically I assume it is if I'm not sure. I'll stand and watch until it's clear who has the upperhand. If my ally has it, they'll get the satisfaction of the earned kill. If the enemy has it, I'll attempt to save my ally before he dies. If another enemy comes in and tips the fairness scales, you better believe I'm jumping in to balance it out.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

I'm pretty sure "Chancellor of Tacoma" showed up on your kill list a couple of times...

But that fight at Aleswell... fun times!

It did a couple times. We were causing trouble at the Alessia bridge for a while. The hoardes of AD and EP there finally got tired of us.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, when I'm doing a real duel, if a DC jumps in, I'm gonna let him die.
    And if an AD/EP tries to jump me, he's a dead man, even if he stops attacking me, I will show no pity.
    Interrupting a duel = death sentence in my book. Like it or not, I don't give a damn.

I understand how you feel, but if I am leaving a keep and see the enemy near the keep I am attacking even if it is 1v1. If the person backs off and I die, then they might as well do what is right "go find some other place to duel" because I am known to pop sieges on the ground and stop the duel.

However, if someone says something like, "I am dueling" then there is a 99.9% chance I will just ride by. But they better say something before I start attacking.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many people lately that just use 1 skill. I think I'm going to try it. It's effective. 1 person spams snipe, 1 spams dizzying swing, and 1 spams BOL. THOSE guys get more kills than anybody. Think of all the skill points they save. Lol. And yes I got repeatedly wrecked by those people. And yes I need to L2P.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noblesse wrote: »
    New to the forums but you guys may know me as "A King" or "@zRaver". Unfortunately what ever I say right now, people are still going to think poorly or negatively from which ever faction either if you cross faction or have a specific faction you stick to. I simply want to tell a simple small side of myself cause people can obviously and will make assumptions and I have no problems cause people are entitled to their opinions except when it goes out of hand and have little to no basis to make assumption and start a commotion or "Drama" which sadly usually is the case. Nonetheless I solo and been known to solo(most of the time 90% of the time) for those who know me well or even a little. I have met awesome people and made friends to those from opposing factions either if I'm on DC or EP and of course made plenty on the same faction on both EP and DC. Sadly there are encounters where things do get heated from player to player (I=Myself and X=other player) even some to my own fault but overall I don't influence nor help those from other factions to achieve their goals or help EMP those from different factions just because I played on a different faction as a solo player for a short amount of time. So lets keep things simple and clean and stop beating around the bush as they say and just ask away.

Hey there, A King, remember me? We had a nice little fight at Brindle the other day! Welcome to the BWB forums. It usually isn't this aggressive around here, except when Emily gets mad about AD doing anything other than absolutely sucking (sorry, Emily, its all in good fun).
    I guess the point I was trying to make is this:
    If you are willing to engage somebody who in in a 1v1 fight, then in my opinion you should engage with them. Don't stand several meters away at a different elevation spamming snipe. That's not a "play style". It's chicken ****. Have some dignity and risk getting your ass kicked too if you want to jump in. My opinion of course.

Yeah, but Snipe is pretty much an entirely chicken *** skill, IMO. Pretty much worthless in an actual fight, but it can be effective spammed from a distance against somebody who is already preoccupied taking on other enemies. It seems to be a lot more common now that ZOS destroyed the ability to use Poison Injection in BWB made it the first Bow skill unlocked, and I think a lot of new players end up using it as a crutch as a result by running with a group and getting their hits in from a distance without learning how to actually fight. I even ran into an enemy player the other day who literally hit me with four Binding Javelins in a row, then repeatedly tried to Snipe me from point-blank range... and this guy somehow managed to rank all the way up to Corporal.

That is pretty similar to my duel "etiquette." If I'm dueling and another AD jumps in, I immediately stop fighting and let my enemy handle him. If another EP or DC jumps in, I'm killing him. If you're willing to fight me 2v1, you'd better be willing to fight me 1v1 as well.

As far as running into other people who are in a 1v1, I'll jump in if they are in an active part of the map (near keeps/resources that are likely to be attacked, along a transit line between opposing keeps, etc), but if they are out of the way of any action, I'll usually stop and watch, and if the AD starts doing anything that may be a signal (running towards me, blocking in my direction, etc.), I'll jump in and help. Having a duel interrupted can suck, but I realize that it comes with the territory of dueling in Cyrodiil, so I can't really be mad if it happens to me, and I hope others can look at it the same way.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New to the forums but you guys may know me as "A King" or "@zRaver". Unfortunately what ever I say right now, people are still going to think poorly or negatively from which ever faction either if you cross faction or have a specific faction you stick to. I simply want to tell a simple small side of myself cause people can obviously and will make assumptions and I have no problems cause people are entitled to their opinions except when it goes out of hand and have little to no basis to make assumption and start a commotion or "Drama" which sadly usually is the case. Nonetheless I solo and been known to solo(most of the time 90% of the time) for those who know me well or even a little. I have met awesome people and made friends to those from opposing factions either if I'm on DC or EP and of course made plenty on the same faction on both EP and DC. Sadly there are encounters where things do get heated from player to player (I=Myself and X=other player) even some to my own fault but overall I don't influence nor help those from other factions to achieve their goals or help EMP those from different factions just because I played on a different faction as a solo player for a short amount of time. So lets keep things simple and clean and stop beating around the bush as they say and just ask away.

Hey there, A King, remember me? We had a nice little fight at Brindle the other day! Welcome to the BWB forums. It usually isn't this aggressive around here, except when Emily gets mad about AD doing anything other than absolutely sucking (sorry, Emily, its all in good fun).
    I guess the point I was trying to make is this:
    If you are willing to engage somebody who in in a 1v1 fight, then in my opinion you should engage with them. Don't stand several meters away at a different elevation spamming snipe. That's not a "play style". It's chicken ****. Have some dignity and risk getting your ass kicked too if you want to jump in. My opinion of course.

Yeah, but Snipe is pretty much an entirely chicken *** skill, IMO. Pretty much worthless in an actual fight, but it can be effective spammed from a distance against somebody who is already preoccupied taking on other enemies. It seems to be a lot more common now that ZOS destroyed the ability to use Poison Injection in BWB made it the first Bow skill unlocked, and I think a lot of new players end up using it as a crutch as a result by running with a group and getting their hits in from a distance without learning how to actually fight. I even ran into an enemy player the other day who literally hit me with four Binding Javelins in a row, then repeatedly tried to Snipe me from point-blank range... and this guy somehow managed to rank all the way up to Corporal.

That is pretty similar to my duel "etiquette." If I'm dueling and another AD jumps in, I immediately stop fighting and let my enemy handle him. If another EP or DC jumps in, I'm killing him. If you're willing to fight me 2v1, you'd better be willing to fight me 1v1 as well.

As far as running into other people who are in a 1v1, I'll jump in if they are in an active part of the map (near keeps/resources that are likely to be attacked, along a transit line between opposing keeps, etc), but if they are out of the way of any action, I'll usually stop and watch, and if the AD starts doing anything that may be a signal (running towards me, blocking in my direction, etc.), I'll jump in and help. Having a duel interrupted can suck, but I realize that it comes with the territory of dueling in Cyrodiil, so I can't really be mad if it happens to me, and I hope others can look at it the same way.

The key point you made was that you would "jump in". I would prefer somebody to jump in as opposed to hiding somewhere spamming snipe. At least if you jump in you are taking a risk. I can respect that. For what it's worth.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Noblesse
    Noblesse
    Soul Shriven

Hi A King,

I have a few questions.

1. I know many of the AD players lie on here, but there is a rumor that all you do is trade AP with other board leaders, is this true?

2. Why are you playing on DC again? I thought players ( such as yourself ) went to EP because they needed 'Help". They still need help.

Hey Emily,
    The answer to your first question is no, I have never ever traded AP with anyone ever before. I have been whispered by a few AD assuming that I was double teaming and collaborating with EP against AD meaning 2 factions against one and have also been whispered by EP assuming that I was double teaming and collaborating with AD against EP meaning 2 factions against one. As for the person in first place for EP "G U Y", I believe is his name, I do not know him or have spoken to him maybe once but just a simple gf or something similar along the line that I do with many other players that I come across.

As for me playing on DC again is simply because I have a EP toon so why not a DC toon even though mostly all of my previous toons were DC except for like 2 out of like a dozen characters I have made for BWB pvp. But the thought of helping EP did cross my mind. but all I ever did on EP was solo and occasionally group with friends in a small party that I have met over time and did join a group to achieve capturing the last 1 or 2 keeps for emp because I was in first place at the time, which most people would do if they were a keep or 2 away from emp'ing.

This may be a bit off topic but for me in my opinion being Emperor for a faction is a job to help the faction and do the most or try to do the best for the faction. Unfortunately enemy players can easily take that the wrong way and see it as an abusive power as if I am intentionally targeting them for a wrongful purpose thus leading to rumors and accusation which can easily spread like wild fire.

Fun fact for everyone, when I started playing on my EP toon, it was about my 2nd week in after I stopped playing ESO for a couple of months.
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭

Personally, If I find 2 people fighting, I'll generally just put my weapon away and either /sitchair or /lute.

I don't like this play style. If I see a 1v1 fight ( especially near a keep ) I am going in and helping my team. I hate when I do that and the other DC just backs off and lets me die.

PvP is not about 1v1. It is about fighting for alliance, helping each other, and killing all enemy. I think many players forgot what PvP is about.
    The general goal of the faction is to take under control and defend as many objectives as possible.

I'll be the first one to say that cyrodiil isn't about 1v1, and those who think it is missed the memo about how the map works.

I'm very much a strategic, objective-based player. When it boils down to it, I don't particularly care about "the fights," as I know if I push for objects there will lots of them anyway. People who use the term "Zerg" very loosely grind my gears, especially those who use it as an excuse for something.

The enemy is "Zerging you" and you don't like it? Well do something about it--split them up! 2 people can use 8 trebs at a keep somewhere off in the boonies and take down outer quick, especially if the keeps hp is low from recent upgrades. You'd be very surprised how many people will respond to this. Heck, even to 1 person, especially if they actually do down the outer wall.

If 6+ people show up, that is that much less that is with "the zerg" Not to mention the keep is flagged and won't unflag until wall has been over 50% for a while, so while they realize this is a hoax, it's already too late becaosue there are stuck there for a min or 2.

Bonus points if you do this to multiple keeps at a time.

I can't help but smile when I flag something and a force of 6-10~ show up to find me alone as another keep elsewhere flags from the "actual" attack. ...then my partner that came with me that's off stealthed rezzes me and I flag it "alone" again. :smirk:

I cry wolf enough and they will, for the most part, often disregard that 3-4 siege as "it's probably just that guy again."

Meanwhile the front door is about to go down from a ram and several groups with it. :D

You're not the first person to say Cyrodiil isn't about 1v1. And I don't think anybody here has claimed that it is.

It's a figure of speech, you smart ass. :tongue:
    Edited by Azurulia on April 27, 2017 11:59AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Many people agree with what I say but just don't post on here because they don't want to be a forum warrior.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hey Emily,
    The answer to your first question is no, I have never ever traded AP with anyone ever before. I have been whispered by a few AD assuming that I was double teaming and collaborating with EP against AD meaning 2 factions against one and have also been whispered by EP assuming that I was double teaming and collaborating with AD against EP meaning 2 factions against one. As for the person in first place for EP "G U Y", I believe is his name, I do not know him or have spoken to him maybe once but just a simple gf or something similar along the line that I do with many other players that I come across.

I didn't think you did, I seen you often running around solo killing everything.

When I first met you, you were like my superman ( I'm sure you didn't know that ) but many times we ended up that the same locations and you would save me. I remember a few times it was poor little me fighting 3 or 4 AD/EP. I would barely be alive and you would come rushing in and kill them all ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ).

i was disappointed, when I woke up one day and seen you on EP. Now I have to find my new superman. :)

• ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the unwritten 1v1 rules are a little confusing tbh. Maybe a week ago in BwB I was grouped with an ally, and a magblade dumped me off my horse. My partner turned around and we killed him. He dropped some salty tells on my partner because we were 1v1-ing and that was unfair.

Lolwut

If I can tell you're dueling, I'll stop and watch, but hands off. Of course. If I can't tell you're dueling, I don't care if you're by yourself.

And if you hit my ally, see how there's two of us? You just picked 1v2.

At least I won't hit you with snipe?
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As far as Im concerned, there are no duels in BwB. Dueling is a PvE activity.

Edited by Valen_Byte on April 27, 2017 7:50PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know how the topic of duels got started. Anyway..... There has been a mass migration from DC. And it has been pretty fun fighting friends and guild members.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YOU started it!! lol
    GM of BYTE
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never mentioned duels. I said if 2 people are fighting 1v1 don't be a ****y and spam snipe from a safe distance. If you want to help your friend grow a set and jump in. Something along those lines. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to make a gank build literally just to ruin duels.

Edit: I'm thinking a DK build with molten armaments (or whatever the +40% to heavy attacks is), using alchemist and pots, and then I dunno what else.
    Edited by Adenoma on April 27, 2017 8:57PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop it
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +Elegant for another 20% boost to heavy attk
    GM of BYTE
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to make a gank build literally just to ruin duels.

Edit: I'm thinking a DK build with molten armaments (or whatever the +40% to heavy attacks is), using alchemist and pots, and then I dunno what else.

:D

Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavy attack build must be so boring tho, it's even worse than WB WB WB or Snipe snipe snipe
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 day weekend! What am I going to do with all that free time?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.