The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly the only reason I play BwB is because my friends are there. If they all switched campaigns I would be gone.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    ofSunhold wrote: »
    Azurulia wrote: »
    DC took four scrolls - or was in only three? - while I was saving Lyris, which doesn't take very long.

Or was that after the not-at-all-PvDoor part? I'm just curious.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Someone will always find something to complain about when it comes to emp'ing.

But seriously. I've seen small children handle being left out and/or losing better than some in bwb "Prime Time." So don't be so pretentious and high that you honestly believe that the only reason someone emp's at night is because you and your friends/guilds/mothers dog were not online to stop them. Get over yourselves.

Besides. The prime time players are not the extent of the "cream of the crop." While some are very good, yes. Some are also not as good as their ego's might like to think they are. Some of the most hard fought and fun 1v1's, skirmishes, and sieges I have encountered were late at night.

This is because 'Skill' does not have a bed time that it's mommy will ground it for if it stays up past it.

@ofSunhold I don't even know what to say to you or where to begin.

Clearly.

Who's complaining? I'm not complaining. It was nice of you to pre-emptively post your screenshots including population bars and subtly suggest no shade be thrown, so people not bother saying things like, "It's cheap and cowardly to hoover up scrolls when your faction has emperor and the keeps you're hitting are all empty," which as you say wouldn't even apply here. What with all the resistance that had to be overcome. And so quickly, that was the impressive bit.

Unless the resistance and overcoming part was earlier, which was my question. Never mind, not important.

May your Skill enjoy many more four and five AM, it's just a coincidence North America is asleep, triumphs. Let me know again when it only appears to be but actually isn't shady, so I know for sure to throw no shade.

Well. If you wish I could go on to tell you in detail as to how we managed to get emp over greater numbers than us, and how EP was actually DC's MVP without even realizing it-- that we were manipulating them until it was already too late. >:)

Also, you want to know how we really took all the scrolls (was three) so fast? Alright.

After emp'ing we set our sights on the scrolls. However we were still at a pop disadvantage, so we had to move quickly if we wanted to get the scrolls before AD and EP started taking back the emp keeps. So we split up into teams prep'd the keep's we needed all sneaky like while AD and EP set sights on taking back keeps. Once everything was ready, we blitzed Bloodmayne and snatched the scroll of Mnem asap since we already had fare and bloodmayne ready

So while everyone was like "ERMAGERD SWHOLE!" and chased after it, what was left of us 13 wolves that weren't with/didn't go with the scroll pushed for the scroll of Ghartok; meanwhile the other group we were corodinating with pushed for the scroll of Chim.

Not long after we secured Mnem, (Barely. We had a really close call) we had ghartok moving, and shortly after that, the other DC group had chim was on the move as well.

Here is where EP and AD made a little mistake while chasing Mnem. The other two scrolls were on the move, and with absolutely nowhere for either faction spawn anywhere near them. Securing Ghartok and Chim may as well have been a victory lap.

9c5d60d73a35c63975be5f4d3745e3f5.jpg
    Edited by Azurulia on April 25, 2017 11:49PM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC took four scrolls - or was in only three? - while I was saving Lyris, which doesn't take very long.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Someone will always find something to complain about when it comes to emp'ing.

But seriously. I've seen small children handle being left out and/or losing better than some in bwb "Prime Time." So don't be so pretentious and high that you honestly believe that the only reason someone emp's at night is because you and your friends/guilds/mothers dog were not online to stop them. Get over yourselves.

Besides. The prime time players are not the extent of the "cream of the crop." While some are very good, yes. Some are also not as good as their ego's might like to think they are. Some of the most hard fought and fun 1v1's, skirmishes, and sieges I have encountered were late at night.

This is because 'Skill' does not have a bed time that it's mommy will ground it for if it stays up past it.

Clearly.

Who's complaining? I'm not complaining. It was nice of you to pre-emptively post your screenshots including population bars and subtly suggest no shade be thrown, so people not bother saying things like, "It's cheap and cowardly to hoover up scrolls when your faction has emperor and the keeps you're hitting are all empty," which as you say wouldn't even apply here. What with all the resistance that had to be overcome. And so quickly, that was the impressive bit.

Unless the resistance and overcoming part was earlier, which was my question. Never mind, not important.

May your Skill enjoy many more four and five AM, it's just a coincidence North America is asleep, triumphs. Let me know again when it only appears to be but actually isn't shady, so I know for sure to throw no shade.

Well. If you wish I could go on to tell you in detail as to how we managed to get emp over greater numbers than us, and how EP was actually DC's MVP without even realizing it-- that we were manipulating them until it was already too late. >:)

Also, you want to know how we really took all the scrolls (was three) so fast? Alright.

After emp'ing we set our sights on the scrolls. However we were still at a pop disadvantage, so we had to move quickly if we wanted to get the scrolls before AD and EP started taking back the emp keeps. So we split up into teams prep'd the keep's we needed all sneaky like while AD and EP set sights on taking back keeps. Once everything was ready, we blitzed Bloodmayne and snatched the scroll of Mnem asap since we already had fare and bloodmayne ready

So while everyone was like "ERMAGERD SWHOLE!" and chased after it, what was left of us 13 wolves that weren't with/didn't go with the scroll pushed for the scroll of Ghartok; meanwhile the other group we were corodinating with pushed for the scroll of Chim.

Not long after we secured Mnem, (Barely. We had a really close call) we had ghartok moving, and shortly after that, the other DC group had chim was on the move as well.

Here is where EP and AD made a little mistake while chasing Mnem. The other two scrolls were on the move, and with absolutely nowhere for either faction spawn anywhere near them. Securing Ghartok and Chim may as well have been a victory lap.

You are amazing.

:)

But stop summoning me back to this thread now, must work, no self-discipline...
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously guys. If 2 people are in a 1v1 fight, dont stand on top of the stairs spamming snipe to help your friend. Let them fight. Freaking scrub ass chumps.
    Edited by Stridig on April 26, 2017 12:48AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I guesd Emperor looks better than covenant hero

The [Faction] Hero and Tamriel Hero titles are some of my favs, tbh.

Master Angler is by far the most intimidating title, IMO.
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    I've already accepted that I'll never get emp. The closest I've ever gotten is vetting-out at 7th on the leaderboard. And that was once. I don't play anywhere near enough to even think about trying for emp.

Same here... highest I've been is 11th. Got me by 4 places!

Glad to see I'm not the only one here who has never been emp. Sometimes it feels like everybody and their brother has been emp in BWB at least once.
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I'm not sure why but the more it goes, the less I care about what's going on in BwB and I was probly the one who cared the most at some point. I guess this is finally getting old :(

I don't think I've ever cared about BWB as much as most people in this thread do. Don't get me wrong, I love the campaign, and hate when it becomes massively imbalanced towards one faction (even if that faction is AD), but at the same time I'm here to run around and kill people. As long as I can continue to have fun doing that, I'm really not all that interested in the campaign "politics" (though I do find it a bit entertaining to observe).

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously guys. If 2 people are in a 1v1 fight, dont stand on top of the stairs spamming snipe to help your friend. Let them fight. Freaking scrub ass chumps.

I want to use this statement as an example.

There is one thing we all fail at, and that is excepting that everyone has a different play style.

I play a hardcore DC character that wants to kill everyone and thinks AD/EP should move out of BwB. If that happens then I move on to the next campaign until DC owns everything. I don't sleep with the enemy, and there are very few players i call my friends that are on the other alliances. In PvE it is completely different, but when I step into PvP watchout!

Stridid play style is he likes to play with his friends, no matter what faction they are on. He is loyal to the Pugz but thinks he has the right to play anywhere he wants.

The 2 Srub ass chumps play style is having fun, and doing things that annoy other players.

My point is, who is the one that is taking the game too serious? In the example above is it Stridig, or the 2 ass chumps? I often get put down because I am loyal to DC, and am told things like "geezz... it is only a game". But nobody understands that is how I play the game. I get more enjoyment working for DC, and talking trash to AD/EP.

One thing I have noticed since i started playing is, if someone doesn't play a certain way people talk down to them. If it is a ganker kicking you off a horse.. he is a scrub. If someone cloaks, they don't know how to fight. If someone tbags you, they are immature idiots, or if someone zerges over 1 player they are a bunch of noobs.

Edited by vamp_emily on April 26, 2017 2:10AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I want to use this statement as an example.

There is one thing we all fail at, and that is excepting that everyone has a different play style.

I play a hardcore DC character that wants to kill everyone and thinks AD/EP should move out of BwB. If that happens then I move on to the next campaign until DC owns everything. I don't sleep with the enemy, and there are very few players i call my friends that are on the other alliances. In PvE it is completely different, but when I step into PvP watchout!

Stridid play style is he likes to play with his friends, no matter what faction they are on. He is loyal to the Pugz but thinks he has the right to play anywhere he wants.

The 2 Srub ass chumps play style is having fun, and doing things that annoy other players.

My point is, who is the one that is taking the game too serious? In the example above is it Stridig, or the 2 ass chumps? I often get put down because I am loyal to DC, and am told things like "geezz... it is only a game". But nobody understands that is how I play the game. I get more enjoyment working for DC, and talking trash to AD/EP.

One thing I have noticed since i started playing is, if someone doesn't play a certain way people talk down to them. If it is a ganker kicking you off a horse.. he is a scrub. If someone cloaks, they don't know how to fight. If someone tbags you, they are immature idiots, or if someone zerges over 1 player they are a bunch of noobs.

Lol. You sure like calling me out don't you? I don't THINK I have the right to play wherever I want. I KNOW I have the right to.

Also: when I do /played on my AD character you know what it says? Just under 9 hours. Geez I'm such a faction hopper.
    Edited by Stridig on April 26, 2017 2:14AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get more enjoyment working for DC, and talking trash to AD/EP.

Emily I agree with you in that everyone plays their own way. But isn't all the "talking down to" the exact same thing as "talking trash"? Isn't half this forum just that? I feel like half the point of all this competitive social interaction is trash talk. A lot of people even trash talk about themselves. I'm a scrub who doesn't know how to fight, an immature idiot to a select few and occasionally a zerg noob. At least to someone, right? ;)
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. You sure like calling me out don't you? I don't THINK I have the right to play wherever I want. I KNOW I have the right to.

Also: when I do /played on my AD character you know what it says? Just under 9 hours. Geez I'm such a faction hopper.

No, i wasn't trying to call you out :) I was just using it as an example. I know you play mostly on DC.

• Noblesse
    Noblesse
    Soul Shriven
    New to the forums but you guys may know me as "A King" or "@zRaver&quot;. Unfortunately what ever I say right now, people are still going to think poorly or negatively from which ever faction either if you cross faction or have a specific faction you stick to. I simply want to tell a simple small side of myself cause people can obviously and will make assumptions and I have no problems cause people are entitled to their opinions except when it goes out of hand and have little to no basis to make assumption and start a commotion or "Drama" which sadly usually is the case. Nonetheless I solo and been known to solo(most of the time 90% of the time) for those who know me well or even a little. I have met awesome people and made friends to those from opposing factions either if I'm on DC or EP and of course made plenty on the same faction on both EP and DC. Sadly there are encounters where things do get heated from player to player (I=Myself and X=other player) even some to my own fault but overall I don't influence nor help those from other factions to achieve their goals or help EMP those from different factions just because I played on a different faction as a solo player for a short amount of time. So lets keep things simple and clean and stop beating around the bush as they say and just ask away.
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭

Clearly.

You are amazing.

:)

But stop summoning me back to this thread now, must work, no self-discipline...

Lately DC has been working together really well between the different groups we have running around.

As far as how we emp'd goes, the short story is that it's no secret that EP doesn't nessairly "work with AD" so much as they focus DC most of the time. (They love fighting us for some reason.) While AD simply takes advantage of this. So we had a sudden of "Hey... what if we did this? You know, because EP is so predictable."

The long story?

What we did was head to chal mine and... just stayed there. Along with a whole bunch of other DC players.

"Since we know they will obviously keep coming for us to fight, They might not go after our keeps if we hold something of their's right at a keep that isn't flagged."

Sure enough. Like moths to a flame, EP kept coming to the chal mine, over, and over, and over, and over. SO we just hunkered down and turtled in it, using FC's rezzing, etc. I think this went on for little over an hour? Might have been loner. Anyway, they couldn't kick us out, and I think this upset them a little.

So, meanwhile while EP was magnetically attracted to the Chal mine, we had eyes on our other keeps by AD. I'm guessing they noticed this, as they didn't attack us. However what they did do was take Sej.

...and BRK, and Arrius, and almost Farragot before the bulk of EP realized what was going on. :D We were laughing about it the whole time on discord and in zone.

"EP would rather keep fighting us at chal mine then defend their own keeps, apparently. lol" (Which was actually a lot of fun. A lot of great EP players were on so it was an intense and tough fight at the mine.) I wonder if the fact that I claimed chal's mine with my guild "Blackwater Salt Mine" had contributed to how EP kept coming to us? :smirk:

Regardless. EP left us to defend their keeps. SO we said "Let's go get ash back from AD!" Which we broke into with no resistance at all. I'm guessing because they probably expected us to take our home keep back. However sicne we took it back so quickly we decided, "Hey. Let's go FD Roe as fast as we possibly can while time ourselves. It's crazy, but it may just be crazy enough to work!"

From the moment we dropped the ram at outer FD to the flags flipping was 4 mintues and 8 seconds. There was nobody there! :smiley: It seemed all of AD was busy fighting EP up at Arrius.

So we figured. "You know what? Why the *** not. Lets rush to Alessia." I think AD was catching on to what we were doing, as we met resistence at Alessia, but killed most of them in the courtyard/porch via calling targets on discord and focusing them down 1 by 1.

While we were doing this, we requested for what DC could/would watch CHal and otehr keeps, as well as poke at AD and EP at Arrius and BRK. Which this did. (yay! Teamwork!) We took Alessia in 4 mintues and 30~ something seconds. I forget exactly.

At this point the rest of DC informed those of us at Alessia that EP was getting ready to hit BRK hard by the looks of things. SO we rushed to BRK asap. When we got there EP had just started their siege the north side of BRK. Meanwhile we kept up to the FD before rushing it and proceeded to throw everything but the kitchen sink at the front door.

I wonder what EP and AD thought when the keep they were defending/attacking suddenly flagged before the wall that was being hit wasn't quite at 60% yet. I can imagine a moment of "Why is the keep flagged...? It's not here/by us." the door exploded really fast and we rushed the inner FD.

"I recall crown saying: "We are sooo going to get owned, you know that right? There is way too many here. But alright. *** it. Hit the inner FD, too." Things got ugly REALLY fast, with both AD and EP rushing us from the side of the keep and just like crown predicted, we were getting owned pretty hard. :D

...However siege suddenly started to hit the porch and quickly scattered the AD attacking us as another group of DC came in through the outer FD behind the AD that was on us and engaged them as they broke. Using this time we rezzed those of us who died and broke what was left of inner FD and stormed in.

But of course, it's never that easy. EP slipped around the fighting in the court yard and into inner behind us. *Insert chaotic fight for the flags* XD

EP came close to taking it from us. But we managed to push them out (Thanks to the rest of the DC there fighting outside spotting them) and into the fight taking place in the courtyard as we finished off NPC's inside and flipped the flags.

Teamwork! *** yeah! B)

Because we wouldn't have had a snowball's chance in hell hadn't the other group showed up and saved our sorry asses and bought us time to finish inside. :D

Becaouse it wasn't just 13 wolves who emp'd. It was DC who emp'd. ...and EP who unknowingly gave us a big hand doing it. :smirk:

TL;DR::

Teamwork-Overcome-differences.1.jpg
    Edited by Azurulia on April 26, 2017 10:01AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

• Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭

Personally, If I find 2 people fighting, I'll generally just put my weapon away and either /sitchair or /lute.

Unless there is other fighting or a siege nearby. Otherwise, I'm curious as to who will win this 1v1 fight, so I just watch. Because ultimately, in the grand scheme of things in Cyrodiil, 1v1's outside of immediate combat zones don't really matter. So why not just watch and see what happens?
    Edited by Azurulia on April 26, 2017 10:02AM
    Criminal Scum:

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Noblesse wrote: »
    New to the forums but you guys may know me as "A King" or "@zRaver&quot;. Unfortunately what ever I say right now, people are still going to think poorly or negatively from which ever faction either if you cross faction or have a specific faction you stick to. I simply want to tell a simple small side of myself cause people can obviously and will make assumptions and I have no problems cause people are entitled to their opinions except when it goes out of hand and have little to no basis to make assumption and start a commotion or "Drama" which sadly usually is the case. Nonetheless I solo and been known to solo(most of the time 90% of the time) for those who know me well or even a little. I have met awesome people and made friends to those from opposing factions either if I'm on DC or EP and of course made plenty on the same faction on both EP and DC. Sadly there are encounters where things do get heated from player to player (I=Myself and X=other player) even some to my own fault but overall I don't influence nor help those from other factions to achieve their goals or help EMP those from different factions just because I played on a different faction as a solo player for a short amount of time. So lets keep things simple and clean and stop beating around the bush as they say and just ask away.

Hi A King,

I have a few questions.

1. I know many of the AD players lie on here, but there is a rumor that all you do is trade AP with other board leaders, is this true?

2. Why are you playing on DC again? I thought players ( such as yourself ) went to EP because they needed 'Help". They still need help.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Personally, If I find 2 people fighting, I'll generally just put my weapon away and either /sitchair or /lute.

I don't like this play style. If I see a 1v1 fight ( especially near a keep ) I am going in and helping my team. I hate when I do that and the other DC just backs off and lets me die.

PvP is not about 1v1. It is about fighting for alliance, helping each other, and killing all enemy. I think many players forgot what PvP is about.
    The general goal of the faction is to take under control and defend as many objectives as possible.

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig and @Raknosh , I know stridig has an AD, but rak you should take one to vet so we can do some PvP together in vet every once in a while. MagWarden is gonna be my last hurrah in BwB. Otherwise, I'm just keeping a sorc build in BwB to settle dueling grudges.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP is not about 1v1. It is about fighting for alliance, helping each other, and killing all enemy. I think many players forgot what PvP is about.

Pretty sure it's about getting drunk in teamspeak and /danceorc.

But I have been told I do it wrong.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If the 13 wolves can play drunk and still push and get Emp, then the must have some really skilled players. If I played drunk I would spend hours trying to find where the crown is. Or I might go swimming in lava, or get lost sightseeing. I'm sure I would end up dancing naked on the desk at Daggerfall bank asking for tips.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is about having fun. And i thought it was mentioned earlier by emily that you play how you want. If 2 players are fighting and you hop in to help, it is your ally's choice to back off in what he/she believes wouldn't be a fair fight just like its your choice to help or not. You would think after getting slapped in the face with the words "confirmation bias" over and over again would make you understand but even now her ignorance still surprises me. Its only fair if the situation suits you i suppose.
    Edited by Mjollo on April 26, 2017 12:56PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the point I was trying to make is this:
    If you are willing to engage somebody who in in a 1v1 fight, then in my opinion you should engage with them. Don't stand several meters away at a different elevation spamming snipe. That's not a "play style". It's chicken ****. Have some dignity and risk getting your ass kicked too if you want to jump in. My opinion of course.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Stridig and @Raknosh , I know stridig has an AD, but rak you should take one to vet so we can do some PvP together in vet every once in a while. MagWarden is gonna be my last hurrah in BwB. Otherwise, I'm just keeping a sorc build in BwB to settle dueling grudges.

My AD is about ready to vet. I will need to grind some CP as it is on my no CP account.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it def has been weird not playing so far this week lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    The Morrowind patch notes just make me depressed tbh. Probably time for a break.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    The Morrowind patch notes just make me depressed tbh. Probably time for a break.

Why's that?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noblesse wrote: »

Hello A King. We have met before in Cyrodiil. Welcome!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless there is other fighting or a siege nearby. Otherwise, I'm curious as to who will win this 1v1 fight, so I just watch. Because ultimately, in the grand scheme of things in Cyrodiil, 1v1's outside of immediate combat zones don't really matter. So why not just watch and see what happens?

Ha... usually I will do the same thing if I see people dueling... I have been known to jump in if they are near a keep, because that's just lame. Cyrodiil is huge and there are very large parts of the map you can go and duel to your heart's content. Then there are days like last Sunday, where I come over the ridge to an AD owned keep (BRK?) and see about 8 people, half AD half EP in a battle. I engage the first AD I see and get him about half way down and I notice the EP he was fighting wasn't helping. Anyway, the AD recovered, killed me, then I get Tbagged by 2 EP! Getting bagged by my own alliance! I then watch and realized there were about 4 pairs of people dueling and I jumped in....

Good times.. :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are doing it wrong. It is /danceredguard
    Obituary:
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's only been a few times that i've dueled near a keep ... the last time was i think it was last month my guild group was up at DC with a few EP ... i think @Noblesse was there on his EP ... Pem was there as well as a few others .... i at first was on my new toon and dueld @Noblesse ( unless im thinking of someone else on ep ( i dont think i am though ) ) and i got my ass handed to me lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »

Why's that?

Resource management nerfs are dumb for some classes. Like DKs are a class that already has issues with resource management and then they nerf Battle Roar and Helping Hands. I can understand either nerfing cost reduction CP or class resource management abilities, but both is overreacting imo. ZoS can't seem to figure out that PvP and PvE (or even CP and Non-CP pvp) are entirely different games in a lot of ways and adjust accordingly. Like you could extend the battle spirit buff to make certain things not crit (proc sets) while not dumpstering sets that already were forced into niche builds in PvE (Mephalas buff when?).

Also the concept of lowering the skill ceiling of the game to cater to new players is ***.

On a related note, if you see me post-morrowind expect some 20k+ hvy attacks.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭

I don't like this play style. If I see a 1v1 fight ( especially near a keep ) I am going in and helping my team. I hate when I do that and the other DC just backs off and lets me die.

The general goal of the faction is to take under control and defend as many objectives as possible.

I'll be the first one to say that cyrodiil isn't about 1v1, and those who think it is missed the memo about how the map works.

I'm very much a strategic, objective-based player. When it boils down to it, I don't particularly care about "the fights," as I know if I push for objects there will lots of them anyway. People who use the term "Zerg" very loosely grind my gears, especially those who use it as an excuse for something.

The enemy is "Zerging you" and you don't like it? Well do something about it--split them up! 2 people can use 8 trebs at a keep somewhere off in the boonies and take down outer quick, especially if the keeps hp is low from recent upgrades. You'd be very surprised how many people will respond to this. Heck, even to 1 person, especially if they actually do down the outer wall.

If 6+ people show up, that is that much less that is with "the zerg" Not to mention the keep is flagged and won't unflag until wall has been over 50% for a while, so while they realize this is a hoax, it's already too late becaosue there are stuck there for a min or 2.

Bonus points if you do this to multiple keeps at a time.

I can't help but smile when I flag something and a force of 6-10~ show up to find me alone as another keep elsewhere flags from the "actual" attack. ...then my partner that came with me that's off stealthed rezzes me and I flag it "alone" again. :smirk:

I cry wolf enough and they will, for the most part, often disregard that 3-4 siege as "it's probably just that guy again."

Meanwhile the front door is about to go down from a ram and several groups with it. :D
    Edited by Azurulia on April 26, 2017 8:06PM
    Criminal Scum:

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I have a few questions.

1. I know many of the AD players lie on here, but there is a rumor that all you do is trade AP with other board leaders, is this true?

That was a DC not an AD that made that accusation.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
This discussion has been closed.