The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    A few of us logged on pretty late to stop the AD emp push. I haven't checked yet this morning but I'm pretty sure it worked.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 24, 2017 12:03PM
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    My daughter says live long and prosper this morning.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 24, 2017 12:21PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well this morning I logged in for a few minutes. EP has Emp.

You guys can come back to DC now. We need fighters, this morning everyone was as bad as me. 0 kills 10 deaths and I am a healer.
    Edited by vamp_emily on March 24, 2017 12:28PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill be back in BwB sunday night... its my gf's off weekend so she will be over... which means no gaming for this Wolf
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    ill be back in BwB sunday night... its my gf's off weekend so she will be over... which means no gaming for this Wolf

Seriously? You are going to let me beat you to 600 cp?

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily lol ... what are u at now? ... im just about at 580 ( 579 3/4ths currently)
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on March 24, 2017 12:40PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily lol ... what are u at now? ... im just about at 580 ( 579 3/4ths currently)

I am at 547, I got 6 last night. I'm sure you will beat me, but this weekend.. I will be grinding CP.
    Edited by vamp_emily on March 24, 2017 12:44PM

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily sunday night ill just have to pop an xp scroll on top of the event bonus for a few hours i guess then :P lol

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's just saving up the enlightenment. Also, I think it is funny that it seems like those who switched to EP have made things only a *little* different from before. Thankfully, Vurian is still playing DC and so is LoDG so I'm guessing they'll have some sort of DC presence - but folks that switched to EP from different DC guilds have really just made EP the organized problem. I'm sort of indifferent because I don't mind having to be on the offensive a lot.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    DC sieging BRK with 20 oils last night when you-know-who was about to emp should have given everyone a clue as to where most people stand on our favorite Ressource Conqueror.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    He's just saving up the enlightenment. Also, I think it is funny that it seems like those who switched to EP have made things only a *little* different from before. Thankfully, Vurian is still playing DC and so is LoDG so I'm guessing they'll have some sort of DC presence - but folks that switched to EP from different DC guilds have really just made EP the organized problem. I'm sort of indifferent because I don't mind having to be on the offensive a lot.

Funny thing is I still haven't really played EP yet! Enough DC have gone to EP that BWB is fun again. That's not to say I won't in the future. I have an EP sorc collecting books and shards around here somwhere......
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 24, 2017 3:14PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm on break so I'll actually be PvPing a fair amount. I don't know if it'll all be in BwB.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura's was fun last night. I still like TF better though.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig LOL at the half an hour we spent trying to "hurd" Falk to us lol .... "where are u guys?? ... we are at BB ... OH!... am i close to u guys yet??? ummmm falk... ur still at south high rock! " .... when drunk is TOO drunk to EsO lol ... was def too funny
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on March 24, 2017 4:37PM

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC Azura needs much more help than DC BwB anyway, you certainly wont see me in DC bwb this week
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find it funny that Sora is bent on camping us at our tri-keeps to teach DC a lesson about 'nightcapping' when he`s been essentially pushing for emp every single night and morning, but whatever, we`ll pull through again...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    Find it funny that Sora is bent on camping us at our tri-keeps to teach DC a lesson about 'nightcapping' when he`s been essentially pushing for emp every single night and morning, but whatever, we`ll pull through again...

Nice seeing you at the scroll temple last night ;)
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    So emperor is camping gate keep resources saying he is waiting for Sora to get hate tells. I don't know if I've seen anything as stupid or juvenile.

I remember him doing the same thing when he was on AD. That time, it was to "teach DC a lesson".
    Was 3bar of AD vs 1-1 when I logged on. It was so satisfying to recap the whole map in 2 hours
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember Adenoma doing the same thing too, didn`t work out so well. Seems like the Bytes are gate-camping too tonight. Lovely bunch in AD.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura's was fun last night. I still like TF better though.
    I remember Adenoma doing the same thing too, didn`t work out so well. Seems like the Bytes are gate-camping too tonight. Lovely bunch in AD.

You used plural for the Byte's. At least one of them is in Greenshade at the moment.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it worked out fine. I made a whole hullabaloo, vetted my toon, played a fun vet emp build for a while, then I can't remember if I logged or was dethroned. Won't do it again and I've got a tiny ounce or two of regret about it.

It's crappy to log into my characters and see zone agreeing with him. His goal is to win the campaign so I guess we're the DC from last month.

Joy.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    @Stridig LOL at the half an hour we spent trying to "hurd" Falk to us lol .... "where are u guys?? ... we are at BB ... OH!... am i close to u guys yet??? ummmm falk... ur still at south high rock! " .... when drunk is TOO drunk to EsO lol ... was def too funny

This was the funniest and most random thing I've been a part of in BWB yet.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it worked out fine. I made a whole hullabaloo, vetted my toon, played a fun vet emp build for a while, then I can't remember if I logged or was dethroned. Won't do it again and I've got a tiny ounce or two of regret about it.

It's crappy to log into my characters and see zone agreeing with him. His goal is to win the campaign so I guess we're the DC from last month.

Joy.

Yeah I hopped on EP this morning and helped recap the tri keeps. It's funny that most of my deaths had a 20k soul strike involved.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    My daughter says live long and prosper this morning.

Maximum Adorbz
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • mechsauc3
    mechsauc3
    ✭✭
    anyone know how i can get the survivability of a dk as a stamsorc? on my stamdk, i run 4heavy, 2med and i can 1vX without any trouble or getting melted in seconds.. but on my stamsorc, ill die almost instantly.. ( 5med1light)
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mechsauc3 wrote: »
    anyone know how i can get the survivability of a dk as a stamsorc? on my stamdk, i run 4heavy, 2med and i can 1vX without any trouble or getting melted in seconds.. but on my stamsorc, ill die almost instantly.. ( 5med1light)

Well, you definitely don't want to be wearing any light armor on a stam sorc unless you have the undaunted passive that gives max resources for each armor weight equipped, in which case you typically want to go 5/1/1. Otherwise, for a stam build you either want 7 heavy, 7 medium, or some 5/2 combination of the two. I've recently been playing a 7 heavy stam sorc that has really good survivability. Sustain really isn't an issue either between the Constitution passive and Dark Deal. You can use S&B as well for extra resistances+reduced block cost. Make sure you're using Hurricane as well as it grants major resolve and major ward, which increases your physical and spell resists.
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on March 25, 2017 6:39PM
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna be absent for awhile in BWB. Getting owned by the New EP tri keep campers in 5 vs 20s is getting crazy! Lol. I'll be back when I've collected all my books and shards. Hopefully that will help......
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I haven't pvp'd for about 2 weeks. I alone popped into bwb and all there was to do was go to glade. You know, since I dont gate camp. I was there for one defense, and then spent the rest of my time standing on ash wall waiting for dc to have some balls. Thats not gate camping.

Edit to add: Our guild as a whole has not been running in bwb for a few weeks. If you see me, Im probably solo. The guild has been rollin AZ like I am right now.

Edited by Valen_Byte on March 25, 2017 11:28PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like most of the major players have left the campaign, 3/4 of DC rolled red, and AD is still not gonna win BWB despite all night efforts by a certain someone. It feels like September all over again, but this time EP is the heavy pop faction. I'm getting ready for another couple months of no one logging on and fighting zerg after zerg all night long. Honestly, at least it's a change of pace.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like most of the major players have left the campaign, 3/4 of DC rolled red, and AD is still not gonna win BWB despite all night efforts by a certain someone. It feels like September all over again, but this time EP is the heavy pop faction. I'm getting ready for another couple months of no one logging on and fighting zerg after zerg all night long. Honestly, at least it's a change of pace.

Yeah, and I just came back to BWB after a brief break about a week or two ago. I'm just trying not to take the campaign seriously right now and get some good practice in on my new build.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love fighting zergs. They're the most fun to beat.
This discussion has been closed.