Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Oh, and heroin addicts/drunk people. Also, don't do spice.

People actually still take spice? I thought that whole thing kind of died off...

Also, as a Metro Detroit native, let me tell ya that Detroit is a really awesome city, despite the fact that media outlets tend to paint it in a pretty awful light.
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

I'm glad you and your guild are chillin in pve and other campaigns for a quick minute, I hope the bytes are also chillin elsewhere because things are going to have to get ugly in bwb for a bit and I for one am going to be extremely nasty for a while. Apologies beforehand to any decent AD that gets caught in the crosshairs. No more lil miss nice panzy.

Just checkin in, yeah we aren't really running for a few weeks, my mom passed last week so we haven't and wont really be on for a little bit. Also a few of my guildies have talked about doing other things for a little bit bc of some nasty things going on, not sure what that means but sounds bad.

Anyhow, good luck to you all out there and will see you after a while. <3

Sorry to hear about your loss :(. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I live in Traverse City. Detroit is super cool I can vouch for that. Best art museum in the country imo.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

I'm glad you and your guild are chillin in pve and other campaigns for a quick minute, I hope the bytes are also chillin elsewhere because things are going to have to get ugly in bwb for a bit and I for one am going to be extremely nasty for a while. Apologies beforehand to any decent AD that gets caught in the crosshairs. No more lil miss nice panzy.

Just checkin in, yeah we aren't really running for a few weeks, my mom passed last week so we haven't and wont really be on for a little bit. Also a few of my guildies have talked about doing other things for a little bit bc of some nasty things going on, not sure what that means but sounds bad.

Condolences. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sorry to hear that @Vyle_Byte :(
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had some fun last night helping @Raknosh and @DCeiver0 farm for gear last night.... i was working on my toon Ðårk Ŵølf reborn last night when they said that their random dropped group so i swapped onto Ðårk Ŵølf and helped them farm for a bit
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    had some fun last night helping @Raknosh and @DCeiver0 farm for gear last night.... i was working on my toon Ðårk Ŵølf reborn last night when they said that their random dropped group so i swapped onto Ðårk Ŵølf and helped them farm for a bit

Finally picked up the ring I was looking for (looking for a week!) this morning with a random group. Thanks for the help though!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Finally picked up the ring I was looking for (looking for a week!) this morning with a random group. Thanks for the help though!

Was it burning spell weave? I've been to get a necklace for a month now because RNGsus hates me.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all so much, much love guys. <3
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed no it wasn't BsW ... if it makes u feel better i got all 5 pieces of BsW ( 2 rings, 1 neck , and 2 other armor pieces ) in about 10 runs when i was farming for it
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 24, 2017 5:42PM

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed no it wasn't BsW ... if it makes u feel better i got all 5 pieces of BsW ( 2 rings, 1 neck , and 2 other armor pieces ) in about 10 runs when i was farming for it

I hate you :< I have 5 infallible aether and 5 BSW but both sets are in the same pieces pretty much and I have 2 rings of each so I need either a necklace of BSW or IA to complete my trials build.

Also @Vyle_Byte you have my support too! My truest condolences and if you ever need me to beat someone up, I will do it...for 5k...maybe.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice, im running 5x bsw/3x ia and 2x grothdaar on Ðårk Ŵølf for PvE

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice, im running 5x bsw/3x ia and 2x grothdaar on Ðårk Ŵølf for PvE

Yes that's pretty much what I am going to have but I have 2 IA swords on my back bar and maelstrom inferno on front bar
    Edited by Mjollo on February 24, 2017 5:49PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive got a bit of farming i have to do though .... 3 different sets for the new toon .... gonna take a bit of time lol

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People actually still take spice? I thought that whole thing kind of died off...

Also, as a Metro Detroit native, let me tell ya that Detroit is a really awesome city, despite the fact that media outlets tend to paint it in a pretty awful light.

I live in Traverse City. Detroit is super cool I can vouch for that. Best art museum in the country imo.

I don't know if I'd call it the best in the country, but the DIA is pretty spectacular. There are lots of other historical museums in the area too, as well as the Science Center which is pretty cool (albeit targeted more towards children). There is also quite a bit of good food, especially if you like Greek or Mexican style dishes (The Parthenon in Greektown is fantastic, as well as Los Galanes in Mexicantown). It's a great city for sports fans too (unless you like watching a successful football team) as the stadiums for the Lions, Tigers, and Red Wings will all be within about 5 minutes (walking) from each other once the new Hockey Stadium is finished. Plus you've got a beautiful downtown and tons of restaurants all nearby the sports stadiums. And the Palace isn't that far away if basketball is more your thing.

I went off on a bit of a tangent there, but Detroiters tend to get very excited about discussing their city, especially with all the negative predispotions "outsiders" generally have towards it.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO REDWINGS
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great bandwagon opportunities in both cities. I think bandwagoning is the sports enthusiast equivalent of zerging.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    GO SPORTS TEAM SCORE THE FREETHROW AND WIN THE FOOT SOCCER GAME.....TOUCHDOWN!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Was it burning spell weave? I've been to get a necklace for a month now because RNGsus hates me.

Just to annoy you, I got 3 jewlery, sash and glove BSW 160cp in 2 run :P

EDIT : That being said, I know the RGN pain, I've done some dungeons like 15+ times and still not the piece of jewelery that I'm looking for.
    Edited by Raknosh on February 24, 2017 9:40PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

I don't know if I'd call it the best in the country, but the DIA is pretty spectacular. There are lots of other historical museums in the area too, as well as the Science Center which is pretty cool (albeit targeted more towards children). There is also quite a bit of good food, especially if you like Greek or Mexican style dishes (The Parthenon in Greektown is fantastic, as well as Los Galanes in Mexicantown). It's a great city for sports fans too (unless you like watching a successful football team) as the stadiums for the Lions, Tigers, and Red Wings will all be within about 5 minutes (walking) from each other once the new Hockey Stadium is finished. Plus you've got a beautiful downtown and tons of restaurants all nearby the sports stadiums. And the Palace isn't that far away if basketball is more your thing.

I went off on a bit of a tangent there, but Detroiters tend to get very excited about discussing their city, especially with all the negative predispotions "outsiders" generally have towards it.

Agreed. In a month though I'm moving to New Mexico for a year long artist residency/Grant. So we won't be fellow Michiganders anymore. For that matter I hear the internet is spotty at the Roswell residency so I might have to stop playing for the year as well.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed , I got my sharpened BSW 1h. Plus all the PvE gear in divines. Just missing that damn staff.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great bandwagon opportunities in both cities. I think bandwagoning is the sports enthusiast equivalent of zerging.

To be fair, I don't think it counts as bandwagoning if you are actually living in that city.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am convinced that the staff does not exist
    Ours is the Fury
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    GO REDWINGS

GO DUCKS!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone here have a guild that is used for selling Blackwater Blade PvP gear? (Level 10 - 49 gear)

I have a bunch of gear that I need to sell from when I visited Blackwater Blade that I feel could be utilized by others.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Anyone here have a guild that is used for selling Blackwater Blade PvP gear? (Level 10 - 49 gear)

I have a bunch of gear that I need to sell from when I visited Blackwater Blade that I feel could be utilized by others.

Wouldn't it be bound to you?
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Rewards of the Worthy and End of Campaign Rewards that were never used.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

If I were you I'd Decon everything. But hey, I'm selfish like that.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's actually a really good question. I'd be interested in joining a guild like that as well as I have boatloads of unused overland set drops and reward mail gear that I don't ever plan on using.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give it away. Philanthropy, yo.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give it away. Philanthropy, yo.

give me your stuff pls
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I know a lot of guilds share that stuff around (we usually have a fullish guildbank of that kind of stuff), but I can't imagine anyone really sells it. I'll occasionally sell jewelry to people in zone, but I don't think I've ever sold lowbie armor/weapons, at least not consistently.

The biggest issue I've found with selling lowbie gear in general is that it DOES have value, but only to a relatively small population. Finding a buyer is usually more trouble than it's worth. I'd either hand it down to guildies leveling new toons or decon it.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
This discussion has been closed.