Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A-Lion-Doesnt-Concern-Himself-With-The-Opinion-Of-Sheep-In-Quote-By-Tywin-Lannister.gif

Ours is the Fury
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gadrïïr wrote: »
    Defialed wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @gadrïïr , great to hear about duels in other campaigns in this campaign thread.

Well, considering that there was a debate on this thread about who "the best players are", and his name got tossed around quite a bit during that, I'd figure this would be the perfect place

I don't know, man. It looks to me like your insecurity is showing. You might want to cover up.

I don't have insecurities, but thanks for your concern ;)

I don't know, man. You seem quite upset over an Internet opinion of who they like more so much that you put the effort in to try and establish how you beat somebody to have some public acknowledge it. The only kinds of people who do that are those who are upset they got picked last in dodgeball.

@DCeiver0 Nice! Sounds like the night was still fun!

Furtest thing from the truth. I actually found it pretty funny that people think he's so good, when clearly he is not
    @gadrïïr , great to hear about duels in other campaigns in this campaign thread.

Well, considering that there was a debate on this thread about who "the best players are", and his name got tossed around quite a bit during that, I'd figure this would be the perfect place

I don't know, man. It looks to me like your insecurity is showing. You might want to cover up.

I don't know, man. You seem quite upset over an Internet opinion of who they like more so much that you put the effort in to try and establish how you beat somebody to have some public acknowledge it. The only kinds of people who do that are those who are upset they got picked last in dodgeball.

Quite the contrary actually. I could care less what people think of me. I was simply pointing out the fact that maybe someone who a lot of people seem to think is gods gift to eso pvp isn't what they thought he was. Had zero to do with my self acknowledgement

I don't think anybody acted like he is "gods gift to eso pvp." I took it more as people demonstrating that you and Sora aren't god's gift to pvp... which is probably why people are interpreting your post as self-acknowledgement. And I don't know if you guys look at yourselves that way, but I've spoken to people who do seem to think that is the case.

Furthermore, I've beaten people who are almost certainly better than me in duels, and I've lost to people who are almost certainly worse than me in duels. Unless you do a large number of duels over a wide range of classes and have a high win percentage, I don't think that dueling is a remotely good measure of who a better player is.

I mean, if you duel somebody a couple times and completely blow them out of the water, you can probably make a strong argument that you're a better player than them. But a single 10 minute duel? Not even close.
  • gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭

Furtest thing from the truth. I actually found it pretty funny that people think he's so good, when clearly he is not

Quite the contrary actually. I could care less what people think of me. I was simply pointing out the fact that maybe someone who a lot of people seem to think is gods gift to eso pvp isn't what they thought he was. Had zero to do with my self acknowledgement

I don't think anybody acted like he is "gods gift to eso pvp." I took it more as people demonstrating that you and Sora aren't god's gift to pvp... which is probably why people are interpreting your post as self-acknowledgement. And I don't know if you guys look at yourselves that way, but I've spoken to people who do seem to think that is the case.

Furthermore, I've beaten people who are almost certainly better than me in duels, and I've lost to people who are almost certainly worse than me in duels. Unless you do a large number of duels over a wide range of classes and have a high win percentage, I don't think that dueling is a remotely good measure of who a better player is.

I mean, if you duel somebody a couple times and completely blow them out of the water, you can probably make a strong argument that you're a better player than them. But a single 10 minute duel? Not even close.

I don't think ive demonstrated anything of the sort lol. Maybe youre taking what other people think, and holding that against myself, and sora idk
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5bfb489bfcb59982c662e151624c5aaa.gif

My opinion on how the 'I'm better than x' arguments look like...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think ive demonstrated anything of the sort lol. Maybe youre taking what other people think, and holding that against myself, and sora idk

I am talking about what other people think, and I am not holding that against you guys. (I even said it myself, "And I don't know if you guys look at yourselves that way, but I've spoken to people who do seem to think that is the case.")

If you'll recall, the discussion originally started with somebody insinuating that you and Sora are two of the best four players in BWB. I don't think anybody who disagreed was trying to attack you guys specifically, but as I'm sure you can imagine, that is a pretty bold statement, so of course disagreement is going to come naturally. And while I don't think you actually meant for it to come off this way, the fact that your response to disagreement on you being one of the best four players was to talk about how you beat one of the options other people listed in a duel, long after the conversation has ended, no less, does come off as somewhat self-aggrandizing.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    This is why some of the AP changes suck. The #1 EP guy has stayed up all night this entire week capping resources and repairing walls and suddenly we are stuck with a stamblade emperor who uses strife >.<

Nobody believed me.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    This is why some of the AP changes suck. The #1 EP guy has stayed up all night this entire week capping resources and repairing walls and suddenly we are stuck with a stamblade emperor who uses strife >.<

Nobody believed me.

I would like to say that I believed you in the aspect of it being abused. In the aspect of the general player, playing in the way the game should be played, it works in it's new manner.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I think I prefered the ice trebs argument, can we get back to that instead plz? :P
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Ok I think I prefered the ice trebs argument, can we get back to that instead plz? :P

I secretly think Ice trebs, lighting ballis, and oil catas might be super OP, but nobody knows because you can't see the effects (as opposed to fire, which is very visibly effective).

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've gone ahead removed several comments for being very off topic. For further discussion please be sure to stay on topic and with the Forum Rules in mind. Don't wanna compromise the thread after getting so close to 200 pages!

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we just had the greatest defense of BRK ever
    Ours is the Fury
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The battle at BRK broke the game for me.... I couldn't see my teammates half the time, i`d fight in slow-mo all the time, then at some point I could not see a single AD, then EP was just black silhouettes. Since the housing updates, I`ve noticed the game is a mess for me more often than not. The textures all seem to have degraded, I get a bunch of loading screens in the middle of nowhere, it`s pretty annoying. Is it my computer, the game or the server? I dread having to go back to PvE if the pops too high and I get this all the time.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enipfodnuos , I never did it for balance. Like @Stridig said - I did it for boredom.

@Lumsdenml , WHY DID EP WANT DRAKE SO BADLY?

Just saw this.... I totally forget.... We had nothing else to do?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

16k O tick, I'll take it : P

gabriebe wrote: »
    The battle at BRK broke the game for me.... I couldn't see my teammates half the time, i`d fight in slow-mo all the time, then at some point I could not see a single AD, then EP was just black silhouettes. Since the housing updates, I`ve noticed the game is a mess for me more often than not. The textures all seem to have degraded, I get a bunch of loading screens in the middle of nowhere, it`s pretty annoying. Is it my computer, the game or the server? I dread having to go back to PvE if the pops too high and I get this all the time.

It's the game/server, and yeah it's bad. I have multiple guildies essentially permaAFK due to technical issues, invisplayers seems to be fixed but I had new one tonight: invisible self. That was fun.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Against my better judgment, I will give this one last go. I believe that, for the most part, the discussions have been fun and enjoyable. I feel that I've gotten to know some people on other factions a bit, and it is cool being killed by someone you recognize! :) Anyway, let's stick to talks of builds, funny stories (like the time I got jumped by 8 AD as I rode across the bridge and they bashed me to death as I fell out of my chair laughing), map strategy, which in game snacks you prefer, and of course... Ice trebs.

Someone you recognize kills you? ....Traitor!

Ha! Batman recognized the joker.... They were never on the same side...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    I had a couple dead, invisible, groupmates walking around at the BRK defense.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aw man... Missed it. EP still have emp?
    Obituary:
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah we had an hour long defense with both DC and AD lining the oil shelf. We must have had oils being dumped on us for 20 minutes of that fight. Certain people were upset we crowned a healer emp. But she was really the only reason we were able to hold that keep for as long as we did. ALL HAIL ANARA
    Ours is the Fury
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Nah we had an hour long defense with both DC and AD lining the oil shelf. We must have had oils being dumped on us for 20 minutes of that fight. Certain people were upset we crowned a healer emp. But she was really the only reason we were able to hold that keep for as long as we did. ALL HAIL ANARA

Pffft , who cares if they get upset?? You emp who ya emp. Besides healer emps are NASTY!! That battle was also insane. Also, squishy NB's in all well fitted gear are NOT meant to be in the middle of that!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Pffft , who cares if they get upset?? You emp who ya emp. Besides healer emps are NASTY!! That battle was also insane. Also, squishy NB's in all well fitted gear are NOT meant to be in the middle of that!!

It was great because the same guy who complained about it also said, "wow those heals are great! I never die!". Go figure, lol.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Well fitted gear is best for running away.

Could this be the patch that finally nerfs the OP load screen?
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

That's like when red was emp and we held off both AD and EP zergs like 4 times each with about ten players.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm partial to healers, mainly because I can't DPS! :)
    Obituary:
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we got the whole thing one video ehehe. I'm gonna check with everyone before posting it, but it is really funny. We are actually losing our minds in it haha!
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just a word to folks out there - I didn't get CP160 campaign rewards (or rewards at all) when I vetted out my stamDK today. I hope they come in at some point.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I secretly think Ice trebs, lighting ballis, and oil catas might be super OP, but nobody knows because you can't see the effects (as opposed to fire, which is very visibly effective).

I don't think ice trebs can be any good due to the poor rate of fire, they would need to do something like frost root + snare to make it viable. Lightning balista however, are a *** pain in the ass for healers that are already low of mag. It basically become a 6 sec silence that you cant purge. I guess oil cata can be as cancerous for stam builds. There is also scattershot cata that increase dmg taken by 20% and has a bigger radius. Healers usually wont bother purging that but it can really be devastating if combined with an ult bomb.

I really like the changes that were made back at TG DLC. Shame that there still isn't much diversity in siege lines but that's most likely due to lack of quickslots.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish that siege turned faster. And I really, really wish it hit just a little harder.
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I wish that siege turned faster. And I really, really wish it hit just a little harder.

No

CP is getting removed from vet campaigns for a week and AP gains doubled. Gets vet ready or take a lowbie in. From the context I don't think bwb will have affected AP gains
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is affected! Also, now I'm pondering what I want to reroll.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CP is getting removed from vet campaigns for a week and AP gains doubled. Gets vet ready or take a lowbie in. From the context I don't think bwb will have affected AP gains

Quoted from the original post:
    During this time, AP gains in all Campaigns will be doubled

If you are looking for tons of AP, I would definitely play in vet campaigns. I'm sure you guys make this AP in an hour, but just last week I was playing in TF and made a little over 800k AP just running around healing, repairing walls, and killing a few players.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

This discussion has been closed.