The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• Als3rd
    Als3rd
    ✭✭✭
    Taken down by me.
    Edited by Als3rd on March 15, 2017 11:16PM
  • eskur
    eskur
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd appreciate an invite. Came back after a long break and am up to cp180 now, looking to learn the dungeons/trials etc. Thanks
  • eskur
    eskur
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot, @eskur
  • JQGifford23
    JQGifford23
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a relatively new player that recently hit 160 and am looking to engage in some vet dungeons. I've had some issues with group finder and would like to try a friendly guild, if you could send me an invite I'd appreciate it. My userID is the same as my forum name.
    Edited by JQGifford23 on March 15, 2017 2:30PM
  • shadow7blade
    Hello! If you are still looking for members I'd love to join a guild as cool as this one! If it isn't too much trouble please invite me!
    @Shadow7blade
  • iamaboy
    iamaboy
    hello , may i have the inv again?
    wrong press for leaving guild last night :(
    @direnwai
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We definitely need a few more tanks that like doing trials.

This role seems to be the hardest to find. The last few trials we had to recruit from outside the guild to find a tank, which took a while before someone joined. Also it seems to be the one role people need for pledges too.

I do have a tank, but I'm definitely not tank material just yet. :) I really need to update my gear and learn a few more things about tanking so I can tank trials and vet pledges.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 22, 2017 1:23PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• saintpookieb14_ESO
    saintpookieb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. I am looking for a guild that I can join for learning dungeons and trials, saw you had a newbie guild as well as this one, I'd be interested in joining either. And a merchant guild would be awesome. Still new to the game. Thanks!

In game I'm @Talmarkin
    My partner is also interested in joining the dungeon guild: @gamhuin
  • mccloudx22b14_ESO
    looking for cool people to chat with and group with, currently CP 123. Trying to hit 160 then level some other classes and learn dungeons and trials eventually. Would really appreciate an invite! @McCloudX13
  • Brunoad
    Brunoad
    ✭✭✭
    I am a dedicated tank and would love to join your guild. @Meta03
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brunoad wrote: »
    I am a dedicated tank and would love to join your guild. @Meta03

I ♥ Tanks :)

Yesterday we were all set to do 3 Trials. The first trial bugged on us so we had to leave the trial and regroup. For some reason the tank ended up missing and we had a hard time finding a replacement.

Seriously, does nobody like tanking? I normally heal because I feel I'm exceptionally good at it. I have the gear and try to give members buffs. However, I will prepare my tank for trials and pledges but it will take time getting gear.

• Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I have a dedicated DK tank I would be more than willing to help out when needed. If I'm on please do not hesitate to ask.
  • EATherrian
    @vamp_emily , I'd like to join if I might. I have a heck of time finding dungeon friends and I really enjoy doing them. Let me know beforehand if you wish to invite me, I have to drop a guild first.

Thank you.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EATherrian wrote: »
    @vamp_emily , I'd like to join if I might. I have a heck of time finding dungeon friends and I really enjoy doing them. Let me know beforehand if you wish to invite me, I have to drop a guild first.

Thank you.

Let me know when you are ready to join, I opened a spot for you. Just let me know in game or leave your @name here.

• Witchbane
    Witchbane
    Soul Shriven

Hey @vamp_emily

Should you find yourself with three slots open in FDR, my merry band of wizened ancients would be keen to join. We all have day jobs, where "day" occasionally stretches to 9 PM. So we're enthusiastic yet wildly unreliable.

I'm @witchrazor and I have build ADD, so I've kind of got one of everything. @panthres is working on collecting a tank of every class. We're both around CP300ish. @ChanceInHell is our friend who got roped into playing. He just hit 160 and is still finding his groove.

We're three for the price of, well, three I suppose.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Witchbane wrote: »
    Hey @vamp_emily

Should you find yourself with three slots open in FDR, my merry band of wizened ancients would be keen to join. We all have day jobs, where "day" occasionally stretches to 9 PM. So we're enthusiastic yet wildly unreliable.

I'm @witchrazor and I have build ADD, so I've kind of got one of everything. @panthres is working on collecting a tank of every class. We're both around CP300ish. @ChanceInHell is our friend who got roped into playing. He just hit 160 and is still finding his groove.

We're three for the price of, well, three I suppose.

I sent all 3 invites. See you soon.

• Samriel
    Samriel
    ✭✭
    Husband and wife team recently started a tank and healer, aiming at end-game trials and dungeons. Been playing ESO for awhile, but not much experience with dungeons/trials in ESO though... Fast learners and veteran raiders from other games. Send invites to @Samriel and @Cerisea thanks.
  • EATherrian
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Thank you.

Let me know when you are ready to join, I opened a spot for you. Just let me know in game or leave your @name here.

It is @EATherrian. Thank you.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will get back to tanking for you when my work schedule calms down.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Samriel wrote: »
    Husband and wife team recently started a tank and healer, aiming at end-game trials and dungeons. Been playing ESO for awhile, but not much experience with dungeons/trials in ESO though... Fast learners and veteran raiders from other games. Send invites to @Samriel and @Cerisea thanks.

Thank you for joining. I sent out invites, if there is a problem contact me in game @vamp.emily.

• EATherrian
    Hi Vamp_emily, I'm ready for an invite whenever you are ready. My game id is @EATherrian.

Thanks!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Vamp_emily, I'm ready for an invite whenever you are ready. My game id is @EATherrian.

Thanks!

Oops, did I miss your last post from a few days ago :(

I will invite you later today.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 30, 2017 3:04PM

• rezkyprnrb19_ESO
    rezkyprnrb19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hey,

pls send me an invite @sobakatzu

tyvm :blush:
  • Mal_Havoc
    Mal_Havoc
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, this sounds wonderful! A buddy of mine whom I have gamed with for almost a decade just joined your guild and told me about you guys. I would definitely appreciate an invite if you have the sapce.

Thank you in advance.

@Mal_Havoc
  • Sabbatus
    Sabbatus
    ✭✭✭
    @Funkencrunke

I'd love an invite, I've been running with some of your guildies and having a blast. I'm a tank, and I love dungeons and trials!

Thanks!
  • mmburntcheez
    I'd like an invite I just came back after a year and have only ran a few norm trials and several vet dungeons/pledges.

@mmburntcheez
  • Holyavatar
    I'd like an invite if your guild still has spots left.I'm an experienced tank/dps focus on doing hm pledges.Thx
    @Holyavatar
  • Tomg999
    Tomg999
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have room I'd like an invite. Although experienced at ESO I am learning to Tank and would like to find folks to run dungeons with.

@tomgross999
  • Darkz0r
    Darkz0r
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys taking all levels? I just started a templar tank, but not sure how long 'till I'm a useful tank :)

Cheers.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darkz0r wrote: »
    Are you guys taking all levels? I just started a templar tank, but not sure how long 'till I'm a useful tank :)

Cheers.

I sent you an invite @Darkz0r