The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• Sarkhan
    Sarkhan
    Soul Shriven
    @vamp_emily

Would like an invite. @Sarkhan_DG.
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, @vamp_emily , I would love to join this guild as I have some high level (cp 700+) characters, but have not done much in the way of dungeons or group things. I'd love to learn this part of the game now, but I've definitely run into folks who got super mad when I didn't meet their expectations. Would love to learn to improve, but also just have fun with nice players who won't yell at me if I screw up! 😂. My game name is @Merrien

I would love an invite when you have a chance. Thanks!!
  • teachdrawde
    teachdrawde
    Soul Shriven
    @vamp_emily

Please invite me to the guild, @teachdrawde
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    I tried contacting you in game @vamp_emily but it says account not found? I would like an invite if there is still room. I'm fairly active at least once a day, and doing dungeons is how I farm/level mostly nowadays. Please toss me an invite if possible. I should have a guild space available last time I checked.
    Edited by DovahkiinHeart on October 22, 2018 1:17AM
  • Veesk
    Veesk
    ✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily

Could I get an invite into Friendly Dungeon Runners as well please? My in game name is the same, @ArcaneFeathers

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tried contacting you in game @vamp_emily but it says account not found? I would like an invite if there is still room. I'm fairly active at least once a day, and doing dungeons is how I farm/level mostly nowadays. In game name is Kwixotica. Please toss me an invite if possible. I should have a guild space available last time I checked.

Not sure if there is a problem with the game but every time i try and invite you and @Merrien to the guild I get the message 'account not found'.

This is a PC/NA guild.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I tried contacting you in game @vamp_emily but it says account not found? I would like an invite if there is still room. I'm fairly active at least once a day, and doing dungeons is how I farm/level mostly nowadays. In game name is Kwixotica. Please toss me an invite if possible. I should have a guild space available last time I checked.

Not sure if there is a problem with the game but every time i try and invite you and @Merrien to the guild I get the message 'account not found'.

This is a PC/NA guild.

I'm sorry, I was set to offline. Please try again. @vamp_emily
    Edited by DovahkiinHeart on October 16, 2018 3:42AM
  • Krandor
    Krandor
    ✭✭
    I'm interested. @krandor1
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Interesting, that might be the reason why I sometimes get the message "account not found".

• DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭

Interesting, that might be the reason why I sometimes get the message "account not found".

Is the only way to get an invite if I'm online?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No I can invite you when you are offline, but sometimes when I try to invite players I get a message "Account not found". I thought maybe the problem might be players playing in offline mode caused that message to appear.

Bad news is that was not the issue. I tried inviting you @DovahkiinHeart and I still get the message "Account not found".

• DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭

No I can invite you when you are offline, but sometimes when I try to invite players I get a message "Account not found". I thought maybe the problem might be players playing in offline mode caused that message to appear.

Bad news is that was not the issue. I tried inviting you @DovahkiinHeart and I still get the message "Account not found".

Oh my in game name is different. Sorry for the confusion!
    Edited by DovahkiinHeart on October 22, 2018 1:16AM
  • Kimyrielle
    Kimyrielle
    ✭✭
    Are you guys sort of active in PST mornings/early afternoons? If yes - I am looking for a new home. A group that chats and plays and isn't too serious about anything but respect and maturity. I don't like getting kicked from a group or cussed at for being human and making mistakes, so you guys sound like a good fit.

Despite I have been around since closed beta, I am not terribly experienced with group content in this game, but I can listen to good advice and I want to learn. My two characters (Sorc and Templar) are CP300+. I usually play healer or DPS.

If you're interested, my in-game name is @Kimyrielle
  • wsmith97ub17_ESO
    wsmith97ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Sounds like a relaxed group to game with.

I am just returning after a long time away, so I have lots to learn, I would like an invite please.

@SkiraVor

Thank you
    It is the mind, that is the mind, confusing the mind. Do not leave the mind, oh mind, to the mind.
  • opallithia
    opallithia
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm very interested in an invite! I have not done much vet content yet, but I am interested in learning (I'm almost to 400cp currently). Mostly I'd like to start with a group that can help me with normal dungeons and trials especially so I have a good environment to learn it.

In game name is @opallithia.

Thanks a bunch!
  • Sioban
    Sioban
    ✭✭
    I'm interested!

@Sioban
  • Sioban
    Sioban
    ✭✭
    Hi!

I'm interested, looking for a friendly guild to try to have some skins 😀

@Sioban
  • scholar666
    scholar666
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I am interested in joining your guild. About me: currently cp 600, was taking a break from eso. Looking for friendly, laid back people to do vet dungeons (especially dlc hm) with. About me: Mains a magblade dps, and magplar. Have done all craglorn vet trial hm, and vet dlc trials. Very friendly and laid back, shows up on time for dungeon and trial runs. @scholar666 is my userid.

Thank you
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ladygothica63

I would love to join your guild to learn to do vets and run dungeons. I'm on most days, mon to fri. I'm a high level noob granny. C P 913. I'm just learning mechanics atm. Never done vets, just normal dungeons.
    Thanks
  • Emekfl
    Emekfl
    Soul Shriven
    Hey @vamp_emily I would like to join your guild if you've got a spot for me! My name is @Emekfl
  • Slatra
    Slatra
    ✭✭
    I would like to join your guild, if you're still recruiting.
    @Slatra is the name
  • vyrzeden
    vyrzeden
    ✭✭✭
    If there is still room, I'd like to join and check things out @vyrzeden. Already pug non-DLC vet dungeons as a tank, would like to get into more DLC dungeons. Definitely prefer a more laid-back approach to doing things, people should have fun, not feel like it's a chore :)
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I would love an invite if possible. Been looking for a guild more focused on dungeons for a while.

@Thorstienn
  • pblewett4
    pblewett4
    Looking to join @Blewchaos
  • BlakeMeUp
    BlakeMeUp
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to get an invite, if you guys are still recruiting

@Noveriaa
  • BolzenXENON
    If you have spot left I would like to join @BolzenXENON
  • tyrion020
    tyrion020
    Hey! I would like to join @tyrion020
  • BCSoulless
    BCSoulless
    Soul Shriven
    Returning Player interested in joining. @BCSoulless
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @vamp_emily

I'm returning to ESO after some time away, and I'm interested in joining as I've always soloed/pugged. I'd like an invite, please. @Caligulove
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @vamp_emily I sent an in-game mail awhile ago but haven't heard back yet. Would love a chance to get some questions answered (mostly what time guild is most active). I need to drop a current guild before I can get a new invite, so I wanted to see if this would be a good fit with my usual active play schedule. Everything else sounds great!

In-game account, same as forums.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS