Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• unknowngamer
    unknowngamer
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a great guild atmosphere rhat id love to be a part of as well if possible. If theres any room, if you please, send an invite towards @fourtesque

:smile:
  • BlackPhillip
    BlackPhillip
    ✭✭✭
    plz send me an inv. Like to organize one solid group for once and get a chance to dps. My tank is getting beat up pugging
    ASSASMITE COVEN
    FRIENDLY DUNGEOUN RUNNERS
    ANGRY UNICORN TRADERS

Blackphillip Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Blackphillip Da Goat Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @fourtesque, @Toto2Thumbs

I will send an invite in around 2 hours. Thanks for joining.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• steggy
    steggy
    ✭✭
    Edited by steggy on August 20, 2018 10:46PM
  • smjt19ub17_ESO
    smjt19ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, i tried to message you in game but it said your account could not be found. but if you are still accepting id love an invite! @JahulieTheLeopard
  • deathwolf823_ESO
    deathwolf823_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have been looking for a guild like yours for a while! Could I get an invite? @deathwolf823
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @JahulieTheLeopard, @deathwolf823_ESO

I sent out invites this morning.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want to post a message I received last night. Very few members have left our guild but one did last night and i felt kind of sad.

Here is his message:

signoff.png

The worst part about this game is when friends leave :(

Edited by vamp_emily on February 8, 2017 11:43AM

• Deritha_DA
    Deritha_DA
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! My boyfriend and I would very much like to join you guys for dungeons, trials and PVP!
    Me: @Aerith_D
    Him: @Botaurus

thanks!
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I agree its sad to see anyone leave but people have their reasons. I wish them the best and maybe we'll see them again
  • garrodben_ESO
    I'm interested in joining if still room - @IronWulvt
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello I would like to join! I mainly do dungeon healing with pug groups and DPS in normal trails but I would like to step up my game and become better at mainly healing so that one day I can heal in Vet trails.

Username: @Blacksmoke
    Edited by Blacksmoke on February 9, 2017 3:58PM
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Ms. Emily:
    Yesterday early evening you came in as a proxy tank for myself and two other members in a dungeon. I would like to publicly and personally thank you for your prompt attention to our dilemma. I had to leave the dungeon so I'm not sure of the eventual outcome, but your attention shows the dedication to the guild regardless the need. My hats off to you as guild leader and to our guild in general. Again my deepest thanks for you the guild and your action during our situation.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Ms. Emily:
    Yesterday early evening you came in as a proxy tank for myself and two other members in a dungeon. I would like to publicly and personally thank you for your prompt attention to our dilemma. I had to leave the dungeon so I'm not sure of the eventual outcome, but your attention shows the dedication to the guild regardless the need. My hats off to you as guild leader and to our guild in general. Again my deepest thanks for you the guild and your action during our situation.

Thank you,

But to be honest I was not much help. I totally got destroyed by that last boss. Everything possible went wrong on my side. It was like once we started the fight my stam, and mag went to zero and I was stunned and could barely move. That boss was nothing but mean to me and everyone else.

We failed and I walked away with my head down.

• RagnorTS
    RagnorTS
    Soul Shriven
    Hi vamp_emily i would like to join the guild also ive been looking for a guild like this for a long time hope there is still room :)
    @RagnorTS is my id
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FDR is looking for active players to help with pledges and trials. We currently have around 470 members and would love for more friendly players to join.

If you are new.. come join us
    if you are a friendly end gamer .. come join us

• Harpy
    Harpy
    Soul Shriven
    I'm very new; can you please throw me an invite @harpy911

Thanks!
  • Jagerbarrel
    Jagerbarrel
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds exactly like a great home for someone who is very, very new to endgame healing, but I'm willing to learn (and die trying!)

@shrike1990

Thanks much!
  • KingEpsilon
    KingEpsilon
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I am a player that has been around since the closed beta days and has recently gotten back into the game. I would like to join your guild! @Planetside2 is my ID.
  • silentdevo
    @silentdevo 328cp dps/healer/ and tank Just now returning and farming some dungeons. would like a invite. thanks!
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite @Anlaemar
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've sent all invites from here and from my in-game mail. If I missed someone please let me know.

• CNDTrae
    CNDTrae
    ✭✭✭
    I would take an invite...@CNDTrae
  • mmcgibbo
    mmcgibbo
    ✭✭✭
    Hey shoot me an invite. Used to be in the guild i took a break for a few weeks but I'm back. Just leveled a healer today that I'm working on and of course have my dps. @mmcgibbo
  • atwon23
    atwon23
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, newish returning player here trying to learn the ropes. Would like an invite if space still open. @Antonin
  • Artanis
    Artanis
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite! @Ar'tanis
    PC NA Megaserver
    Cyrodiil Campaign Trueflame
    <DC> Ar'tanis - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
  • raegardro
    raegardro
    Soul Shriven
    May I get an invite? Your guild sounds like what I was looking for. @raegardro . Thank you and take care :)
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love an invite .. noob at dungeons, have put dungeons off coz I don't like drama, but would love to run with a friendly bunch :smiley:
  • Razync
    Razync
    ✭✭
    Hi there. May I get an invite if there is space? Currently learning nTrials (+DLC) and would love more experience (: @razync
  • Gustavas
    Gustavas
    Soul Shriven
    I just hit cp100 and am looking for a learning group. This sounds like what I need. I'd love an invite.

@Gustavas - (Healing Templar)