The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to start a group for: Hel Ra Citadel normal trial run @ around 8 p.m. Est. If you want an invite message me in the game @vamp.emily. Gives you a chance to meet the guild members.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• FuriousMonk313
    Inv pls @FuriousMonk313
  • soph88ie
    soph88ie
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I would love to join. @sopheroonie

Thanks!
    Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon Heart - Tick-Tock Tormentor - The Unchained - Godslayer

twitch.tv/sophiexx
    Nylaathria Aerie | Bosmer | Stamina Nightblade DPS
    Osha Moonsinger | Breton | Magicka Templar Healer/DPS
    Freya Ahlström | Nord | Dragonknight Tank
    Nirinwe Stormwatch | Altmer | Magicka Sorcerer Healer/DPS
    Shimmers-in-Shadows | Argonian | Warden Healer
    Lady Salmakia | Dunmer | Magicka Dragonknight DPS
    Ra'darri Akar | Khajiit | Stamina Warden DPS
    Ayana at-Aswala | Redguard | Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Elvvea S'thhren | Dunmer | Magicka Nightblade DPS
    Rexus Draconis | Imperial | Warden Tank
    Safiya Rane | Redguard | Stamina Templar DPS
    Serafina Auralas | Bosmer | Stamina Sorcerer DPS
    Morgenne the Mad | Breton | Necromancer Healer
    Ushza gra-Khash | Orc | Stamina Necromancer DPS
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Had fun Friday Ms Emily thank you again for the opportunity and the invite
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Had fun Friday Ms Emily thank you again for the opportunity and the invite

I had fun too :) I was shocked we never died on the last boss :)

Just to let everyone know we are running another trial tonight @ around 8 p.m. Est. If you want an invite, message me in the game @vamp.emily. If you never ran a trial before this is a good place to try it. I'm not sure which trial we are running, it is a group decision tonight.

• SiouxsieSioux311
    Just started a character. But would like an invite for when I start doing dungeons. @Siouxxsie
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sent all invites.
    Edited by vamp_emily on December 11, 2016 5:42PM

• gestep
    gestep
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite to run trials. @gestep is my in game name. i can run most late evening weekends and early AM on weekdays.
  • jwarren68
    jwarren68
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite if still room: @jwarren68
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    @tinus_92, won't be able to join the planned events due to them not being in my timezone, however I'm able to start random trialruns at other times, and can use a guild to run the dungeons and pledges with. Although still on low CP on NA due to it not being my main server, I'm relatively experienced with running dungeons/trials.
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sent all invites, let me know if I missed someone.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We have been doing good on trials recently. However, last weekend was the worst for me. The final boss on AA I accidentally dodge rolled off the edge and fell into the sky.. grrrr. I didn't get any reward :(

I logged in this morning for a few minutes and noticed a few players were interested in doing some trials. So if you like doing daily dungeon runs, or want to join us in some trials then please contact me at @vamp.emily ( here or in game ). Right now we have a little over 360 members.

Come join us.

• Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I believe I was on this am when you were and being a player that more during the day then at night, daily dungeons/trials would be of great interest to me. :))
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    We have been doing good on trials recently. However, last weekend was the worst for me. The final boss on AA I accidentally dodge rolled off the edge and fell into the sky.. grrrr. I didn't get any reward :(

I logged in this morning for a few minutes and noticed a few players were interested in doing some trials. So if you like doing daily dungeon runs, or want to join us in some trials then please contact me at @vamp.emily ( here or in game ). Right now we have a little over 360 members.

Come join us.

I felt so bad for you when that happened. I have done that more than once in that trial. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • AdrienneMorrisa
    AdrienneMorrisa
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to get an invite, please. I tried messaging you in game and it said the account couldn't be found. @AdrienneMorrisa
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    believe I was on this am when you were and being a player that more during the day then at night, daily dungeons/trials would be of great interest to me. ) If I can help with organization or in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me. In game I can be reached via @Baybecakes. Thank you for reading.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello I too am interested I've got multiple toons with multiple roles capabilities send and invite please!!
  • Madswampdawg
    Madswampdawg
    Soul Shriven
    Hi vamp, I would love to join, can be found at @maddraven or in game name mad crow.I did send a friends request to @vamp.emily.

much appreciated.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever contacted me about the guild tonight, can you please email me in game?

Sorry, I was going to invite you after the dungeon run but the game crashed and lost our conversation. :(

• ItchyBrowneye
    ItchyBrowneye
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a low level player and would love to run dungeons with a "team". Did it a few times before in randoms with a friend and had a blast. Please invite me @ItchyBrowneye
    Edited by ItchyBrowneye on December 22, 2016 2:37PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know some people are new, and get scared when players mention "Group Dungeons" or "Trials". And others are discouraged when it comes to group content because of bad experiences. I used to be like that; I still am in many ways. I get scared when I do Vet Dungeons and Trials to a point I almost panic sometimes. But one thing I know this guild has made me a better player. I am at a point where I am starting to do more vet dungeons.

If you are a new player that has never did group dungeons before, come join us. If you are someone that had bad experiences in other guilds or dislike using the grouping tool, come join us. Also, If you are an experienced player that enjoys helping people, please come join us. All we ask is for you to be friendly and respect all the members.

If you are interested in joining this awesome guild, you can message me in game @vamp.emily. Right now we have around 390 friendly members. When I play there are usually around 30 to 50 members online.

Here are a few snap shots I took Christmas Eve, we did a few trials that night.
    guild1.png

guild2.png

Edited by vamp_emily on December 27, 2016 7:11PM

• VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can I get an invite @cancervaris
  • DubiousKilla
    Hello, I'm interested in joining y'alls guild. If you could send me an invite in-game @Dubiouskiller. Or message me in game if you'd like to talk first. :-)
  • kevinmurphy66_ESO
    kevinmurphy66_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join as well...@kixmur

Thanks

Kixmur, Kixrock, Greyfair etc.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to run dungeons where I can actually read/listen to the RP things in the dungeon without feeling rushed like the group's hair is on fire! :)

I like checking urns, sacks, crates and such during dungeons.... is that possible during your dungeon runs?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to run dungeons where I can actually read/listen to the RP things in the dungeon without feeling rushed like the group's hair is on fire! :)

I like checking urns, sacks, crates and such during dungeons.... is that possible during your dungeon runs?

I don't see an issue. I just recommend letting everyone know up front that you want to take it nice and slow in the dungeon. I am sure there are players like you in the guild that want to take it slow. Slow is good for me because it allows me to get my resources back :)

I will invite everyone in a few hours when I get home.

• TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I don't see an issue. I just recommend letting everyone know up front that you want to take it nice and slow in the dungeon. I am sure there are players like you in the guild that want to take it slow. Slow is good for me because it allows me to get my resources back :)

I will invite everyone in a few hours when I get home.

Cool! I just want to be able to read or hear the RP stuff just the first time through. I can quickly check urns and stuff as we go. I don't need to check every thing.. but I have gotten some really cool stuff from urns and stuff before. I would appreciate the invite @ahnastashia and thanks for having the guild available to those who would like a friendly dungeon guild! :)
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on December 30, 2016 6:17PM
  • GeneticczXV
    GeneticczXV
    Soul Shriven
    id like to join. looking for guilds that have experienced players willing to teach trials and vet dungeons
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
    Have a great safe weekend!

Funny-Friends-Happy-New-Year-2017.jpg?resize=733%2C398

Edited by vamp_emily on December 30, 2016 7:43PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my.. we only need 1 more member to make it 400 members in the guild.

I know there is another friendly player out there that would like this guild :)