Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
** 3/6/2018 **
We are in need of more players that like doing Hardmode dungeons and Vet DLC dungeons. We have a few players in the guild now that enjoys doing challenging content. Any player that is interested in doing HM/Vet DLC content will be promoted to "Advanced Player" so guild members can easily identify them.

Friendly Dungeon Runners is an all alliance (AD/DC/EP) guild on PC NA Server. We focus on doing pledges(normal and vet) and also trials in a friendly environment.

We’re an active guild with 500 members. Some players are new, and some players are very experienced. Our aim is simple: Be nice to each other, and show respect to all members in the guild. To help keep the guild active, I remove players that haven’t logged on for a while and then replace them with new recruits.

friendly.gif
Edited by vamp_emily on November 28, 2018 3:16PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily

I would love to join a guild that wants to run dungeons. Do I contact you in game for an invite or how does your guild accept new members?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily

I would love to join a guild that wants to run dungeons. Do I contact you in game for an invite or how does your guild accept new members?

hi,

you can contact me in game @vamp.emily

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    0852459002050756.gif

That sport in the picture looks like so much fun.

Just a reminder, we are still recruiting friendly dungeon runners. So far we have 12 players and would love for more people to join.

My goal is to help everyone find a great group of people to run dungeons with. This is an open alliance guild so anyone can join.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 17, 2016 6:30PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I ran a few dungeons with some members in the guild this weekend and it was really fun.

The first dungeon run we did I was really nervous because I haven't done dungeons in a long time and didn't want to let anyone down. As soon as we started fighting, something hit me and I died. I was thinking to myself "omg, this can't be happening to me". Then I died a few more times along with some other players. We completed the dungeon but I really need to change my gear on that character.

Then another group was forming, and they had 4 players but the problem was they did not have a healer. I've never healed in dungeons but I had a healer for PvP. I log into my healer and join the group. Once again, I was worried about letting everyone down and also there was a friend of mine in the group that has never did dungeons before and I was worried about her too. Well we did really good and had a great time, did not die once.

I really recommend this guild to anyone that likes to do dungeons, anyone who is tired of the group finder, and also anyone that is tired of toxic players in dungeon groups. The two times I ran this weekend, not once did someone yell at me or any other player in a group. Everyone was friendly and some were very helpful.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 15, 2016 2:04PM

• Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt mind an invite.

@FullmetalBEBOP
  • Kaelcifer
    Kaelcifer
    ✭✭
    hey id love to join and run some dungeons and have a regular group of relaxed people ^_^
    @kalcifer
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @FullmetalBEBOP, @kalcifer

I will send you guys an invite when when I get home later.

Thank you for joining :)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For guild invite contact me @vamp.emily , this is a cross faction guild, everyone is invited.

Current Events:

Wedneday night 9pm ( 8/25/2016 ) completed
    SotH dungeon farm

Saturday Night ( 8/27/2016)
    Undaunted rep Grind - consisting of all normal dungeons/quests for completion and skill points.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 25, 2016 3:53PM

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'd love an invite too!
    My husband and I are trying to get back into dungeons but we have problems finding decent players to group with.

I'm a 279 tank, and he's a 177 dps/healer.

:)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'd love an invite too!
    My husband and I are trying to get back into dungeons but we have problems finding decent players to group with.

I'm a 279 tank, and he's a 177 dps/healer.

:)

Leave me your @name or just send me a message in game @vamp.emily. If the server is up ( I can only hope ) I should be in game in about 2 hours.
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 23, 2016 3:03PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last night we had a blast, did dungeons for about 3 hours.

At first I was really scared because we did the undaunted daily quest, and I've never did those. I didn't want to let anyone down so I was pretty nervous. Then I found out the daily was at "City of Ash" where there is nothing but fire everywhere.. omg I'm a vampire and knew I was about to fail my first daily.

However, everything was fine we had a great time. I did have to confess to my group that I died a few times when I was trying to take a pic :)

White Gold Tower in IC ( normal mode )

( I died taking this pic )
    fgr2.png

The person in this photo is my friend Marz, she is a noob at doing dungeons (she had only did 1 group dungeon before yesterday ), she is a very good tank.
    fgr1.png

Me standing next to crown ( I really am looking bad ) :)
    fgr3.png

Edited by vamp_emily on August 23, 2016 2:38PM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a empty PvE slot Emi. I'm familiar with all the mechanics. If you don't mind scrubs then you could send me an invite.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I have a empty PvE slot Emi. I'm familiar with all the mechanics. If you don't mind scrubs then you could send me an invite.

Smiles.. how could I ever turn down Stridig :)

Invite will be sent to you when I get home.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send it to @RJB. That's my PvE account. Thanks!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a great first night. Got 3 members through normal DSA. For some it was their first time. Thanks again for the invite!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i get an invite @wifeaggro13. have multiple clears as tank in all dungeons looking for a good group of folks
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can i get an invite @wifeaggro13. have multiple clears as tank in all dungeons looking for a good group of folks

Hi, will send an invite later today. Hope you have fun in the guild.

Also, there is an event going on tonight:

Wedneday night 9pm EST ( 8/25/2016 ) Completed
    SotH dungeon farm

Edited by vamp_emily on August 25, 2016 3:54PM

• Florial
    Florial
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a really good guild. I would be interested but have to carefully schedule my time around the family stuff. I do play everyday but my time is very fragmented due to chores, kid stuff, etc.

I have multiple AD characters including a neglected healer. Haven't really run dungeons since hubby stopped playing.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Florial wrote: »
    This sounds like a really good guild. I would be interested but have to carefully schedule my time around the family stuff. I do play everyday but my time is very fragmented due to chores, kid stuff, etc.

Hi,

You can message me in game @vamp.emily and I will invite you.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a reminder we have an event this weekend:

Saturday Night ( 8/27/2016)
    Undaunted rep Grind - consisting of all normal dungeons/quests for completion and skill points.

9d7dafcded790bcf6bb43d618a834cd4.jpg

• Noisivid
    Noisivid
    ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like what I've been looking for, relaxed and friendly. I'm usually on late afternoon/early eves EST during the week and whenever on weekends. I've got alot of DC based characters but really haven't been running dungeons...
    tried to reach you in game at @vamp_emily but couldn't for some reason, le sigh @Noisivid
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    0852459002050756.gif

Just a reminder, we are still recruiting friendly dungeon runners. So far we have 12 players and would love for more people to join.

My goal is to help everyone find a great group of people to run dungeons with. This is an open alliance guild so anyone can join.

what is this? I can't stop laughing
    Vogon Poet Laureate
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Noisivid wrote: »
    This sounds like what I've been looking for, relaxed and friendly. I'm usually on late afternoon/early eves EST during the week and whenever on weekends. I've got alot of DC based characters but really haven't been running dungeons...
    tried to reach you in game at @vamp_emily but couldn't for some reason, le sigh @Noisivid
    0852459002050756.gif

what is this? I can't stop laughing

Hi, Noisivid. I think the problem is you used the wrong name; my contact info is @vamp.emily ( a dot between the names not a underscore ). I will Invite you when I get home this afternoon.

The pic :) I used just to bump the thread up, but after reading about it. I think it is a sport called, Bubble ball soccer. I have seen a few people play it before and it does look like fun. For some reason I think would get hurt playing it. :)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Upcoming events:

Tuesdays:
    MoL Run for Tuesday evenings ( Eastern Time ), scaled low and farm modifs.

Yesterday was crazy. I tried Maelstrom arena for my first time. I only made it to 3 final rounds and then gave up on it. Right after that a group of players in the guild wanted help doing, Shada's Tear ( a group dungeon located in Craglorn ), so I volunteered.

Omg, Shada's Tear was hard. We died 4 times, and most the time I think it was my fault because i panicked when trying to kill the 1 shot mobs. I think the second time we died, we talked about giving up but we didn't. Each time we died we got better.

Since I was dead most the time, I got to see the more experienced players play, and began to understand the mechanics a little more each time.

I'm so proud I have to post it :) It felt so good completing the dungeon and not giving up.
    Shada.png

Edited by vamp_emily on August 29, 2016 1:59PM

• USNavySquid
    USNavySquid
    Soul Shriven
    Hey ya'll just thought Id post in this thread but I already sent an in game message to @vamp.emily and if I spelled it correctly then hopefully I will get a reply telling me off.... errr whether there is room for one more to join haha.
  • shuangshuang-wumi
    Hey, I really like your guild's style, friendly and relax, if there are still a room available, please add me , @shuangshuang thank you .
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love an invite :) I have done exactly two dungeons, over a year ago lol. I'm about ready to start doing dungeons again. Although my hours might be later than everyone else. @mommadani907
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @shuangshuang, @mommadani907

I sent an invitation, if you did not receive one let me know. Thank you for joining.

Have 57 members now :)

• Olathurl
    Olathurl
    Soul Shriven
    @shuangshuang, @mommadani907

I sent an invitation, if you did not receive one let me know. Thank you for joining.

Have 57 members now :)

Wouldnt mind an invite myself if youre allowing babe gimps in the ranks. bought the game like, 2 months ago, only played for like.. 4 days now :o@Olathural ^_^
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Olathurl wrote: »
    Wouldnt mind an invite myself if youre allowing babe gimps in the ranks. bought the game like, 2 months ago, only played for like.. 4 days now :o@Olathural ^_^

I will send you an invite later in the day. I think you will learn a lot from some of the members in the guild; I know I have.

• Olathurl
    Olathurl
    Soul Shriven
    Olathurl wrote: »

I will send you an invite later in the day. I think you will learn a lot from some of the members in the guild; I know I have.

Sweet, i should be around most of the day. Going solo has been boring.. i need some people in my gameplay. Lvl 26 currently ^-^