The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for a guild that runs vet pledges and isn’t afraid to attempt vet DLC dungeons. I am coming back from a six month break and so missed doing Horns of the Reach vet dungeons. I have a CP 680 Templar healer with SPC. My in game name is @rsidriel0770.

I tried inviting you but says you would need to leave a guild. Message me in game if you are still interested.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 24, 2018 12:21AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Bonham_Rashleigh
    Bonham_Rashleigh
    Soul Shriven
    Vamp Emily,

Send you a msg in-game. Looking for a potential guild for a friend and I.

@BonhamR
  • Crazylemon
    Crazylemon
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Can I get an invite please? @Crazylemon

Thanks.
  • timmyysharpb14_ESO
    timmyysharpb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like an awesome guild. I've recently returned to the game after a long break and would love to get an invite,

In game: @rexkushman
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

• Glaciercold
    Glaciercold
    ✭✭
    I'd love to join. @Glaciercold
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are in need of more players that like doing Hardmode dungeons and Vet DLC dungeons. We have a few players in the guild now that enjoys doing challenging content. Any player that is interested in doing HM/Vet DLC content will be promoted to "Advanced Player" so guild members can easily identify them.

• Mightyquinn
    What day/times do you typically run trials ? Thanks
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What day/times do you typically run trials ? Thanks

If I run a trial it is more than likely going to be around 8-9pm est time Friday and Saturday if players are interested in doing them. We usually do nHRC, nAA, nSO and recently started doing nMoL and nAS.

I'm available mostly between 7pm - 9pm est to do group content, but on weekends I have a lot more time. Just about a month ago I did nSO at 7am in the morning. It wasn't something I really wanted to wake up too. :)

• Afafrenferr
    Afafrenferr
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love an invite if you're still taking people on! @Afafrenfere in-game.
    PC/NA
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Hey im a returning a player from console - was 690 cp complete all vet hm dungoens, vet hm HRA,SO and vet MoL and AA.

Right now im running as tank main character - at 170 cp have already completed wgthm, going to start other dungeons on hm.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I died like 20 times on this boss :)

https://youtu.be/WlHP_N3LTzE

• Glokjalmaz
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild if you have any room. @Malithand in-game

Ty!
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    I would like to join if recruitment is still open. :) My in-game @ is @Kheyy.
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are in need of some active trial runners. I normally try and run trials on Friday and Saturdays nights. So if you are interested contact me in game @vamp.emily.

This is a good guild to learn trials. So don't worry if you haven't done any. We are patient, and are friendly. :)

Edited by vamp_emily on April 7, 2018 5:12AM

• jhering18_ESO
    jhering18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join. Looking to get deeper into vDungeons and start learning trials.
    @DwA_Horizon
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to learn HM dungeons and any trials. Send invite to Lavereine Cheav on PC/NA server. Thx!
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • myrthril
    myrthril
    Soul Shriven
    We would like an invite to your guild if you're still recruiting. Our toons are
    @myrthril
    @MasterSaDaNa

We usually do runs together :)
    Thank you!
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i get an invite @cancervaris
  • ailetha
    ailetha
    Soul Shriven
    i would totally be interested. I did make a post, though, if you want to see my numbers, at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/406547/cp170-sorc-tank-looking-for-guild#latest

i haven't even done all the normals yet, like not all of the DLC ones, because i just started running into some pugs that really soured me off of LFG. The sky's the limit though on how far i'm willing to go; i just want to do lots of dungeons and then raid if i ever have the gear with people who actually want to be there.
  • tamedbeast
    tamedbeast
    ✭✭✭
    Currently CP560 Templar Healer with a lot of Vet Dungeon experience, been playing healer since beta. Would be interested in joining a trials guild to obtain endgame gear. @tamedbeast
  • Kielithos
    Kielithos
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite if there's a spot available! @Kielithos
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I would love to be added and I have a friend who is interested in vet Trials.. I sent you a mail in world also. Could you please add the following if you have space:

@ElizabethInAustin
    @Karizmah

Thank you!!
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Fluffy96
    Fluffy96
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join to get groups to start doing some vet dungeons and get into trials later on.

@Fluffy96 in game if you have room
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    would like to join please @Airyus
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are still recruiting I would love to become a member.

@Klasen
  • Arya108
    Arya108
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting? I'm looking to run vet dungeons and trials. I play all roles but prefer healing and dps

@Arya108
  • yoshihatsu
    yoshihatsu
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in an invite!

@Baggedfeet
  • Jorotarr
    Jorotarr
    ✭✭
    Can I be a part of this guild? @Joro
  • Rescorla_ESO
    Rescorla_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was a member of this guild but I took a year long extended break from the game. I would appreciate a reinvite if possible.

Thanks
    @Rescorla