The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

**Night fighters is Recruiting ** – PVE Trials Progression - Oceanic/Aussie/Kiwi Players!!!

damarky
damarky
✭✭✭
Nightfighters is looking for new blood for augmenting our rotating roster for competitive raiding for content like (Vet Maw of Lorkhaj) as well as older trials (SO/AA/HRC).
Progression-wise, we've already cleared all the older content on Normal and Hardmode. We have 4 US Raid teams and 1 Euro team and one Aussie Raid team. We have cleared Hard Mode Vet Maw of Lorkhaj too many times to remember! Also Cleared vHoF Hard Mode We have over 250 members and pretty much all of them have cleared vmol hard mode and Vhof hard mode.

Night fighters next goal is No Death Hard Mode Vet Maw current best score is 147117 and Going for scored runs on the other Hard Modes.

We are currently recruiting dps, healers and a few tanks for our expanded core teams. We are now recruiting for Oceanic so all you Aussie/Kiwis get that App filled out and show us what you got!! Please note we are taking referrals from other players so be such to let us know on your apps if you know players in the guild.

Oceanic Raid Times Are Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 9 PM NZST if we get enough interest we will Run on Sundays!!!! US Raid Times Almost every day!!!! Weekly's runs are put together most days and done a few times ! We have close to 5 or 6 Raid leads.

We are looking for Aussie Time Raid leads too.

We are an NA based trial guild looking for new members. Our raid times are generally during US evenings and Australian evenings. If you have been raiding, and want to up your game, and do that in a fun, respectful, and relaxed environment, we are looking for you!

We are a very fun bunch of people and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We have a nice range of gamers with different cultural, gender and social backgrounds.
Nevertheless, we have one serious goal: Trials. We already boast many of the best players on NA-DC, have a lot of experienced raiders and are currently looking to supplement our roster.

Please reply here with interest, or mail/PST @damarky in-game.

However the fastest way to get a invite is to fill out the application at: http://nightfighters.guildwork.com

Please ensure you include a DPS Parse Single Target Vet Trial please use full buffs to push that DPS right up! If you have cleared VMA include your score on your app and also include a Target Skeleton Parse with just ele drain and orbs.

This will help speed up the process any questions please let me know. Most Apps are looked at same day!
Edited by damarky on September 23, 2017 9:51PM
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    put an app in today
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Chillie have updated your app.

A few players been asking what are the Aussie Raid times

This is what we have at the moment for the planned core runs:

Tuesday, Thursday and Friday AEST 8pm Some time we group up at 7pm to do a few weeklys before hand.

On the weekends we do stuff if players want too. Farm Hard Mode SO for Gold loot and stuff but happy to do what
    ever!!!

We are always doing weekly runs at other times but thats the planned stuff hope that helps.
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    If you want PvE this is a top notch guild on DC. Consistanlty run all the trials with success.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Bones, Had a quick run though AA and Hell Ra last Night. Lets just say it takes a lot longer than 8min now :)

• damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Did DSA Run last Night. I like the changes. Still looking for some more players!!!!

Fastest way to get a invite is to fill out the application at: http://nightfighters.guildwork.com
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    Do we need to have completed vet Maw to put in an app?
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Nalaar

No you dont. But if you make the core team we like to clear offen so you will get a chance at clearing.

Fill out a app only takes a few minutes and the app can be accepted straight away if you include a solid dps Parse

Best to have full buffs war horn etc
  • OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there. Just curious if Aussies are all your looking for? I'm interested, but from the US.
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Mate,

We have around 270 Player base a lot of them are US players. If you stay up late and you looking for some action feel free to fill out the app online.

• clv
    clv
    ✭✭✭
    i would like to apply for nightfighters
    willing to drop one of my guilds, nightfighters, to make room for nightfighters. pls pm me
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the interest I am getting a lot of PM's in game and messages. Save your self some time and fill the online app
    out and speed up the process. (my inbox is often full and I am not online all the time so its so much quicker filling out the app)

http://nightfighters.guildwork.com

Its super quick takes 10 minutes max to fill out and attach a screen shot of a single target fight.

I than get a email than we review your app and if you match what we are looking at you are invited to guild and doing a weekly trial with us. All in the same hour of applying.

That happened just on Tuesday with one player and he is now in our core team 2 easy :)
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the PMs yeah we have 3 Core teams. 2 x US Core teams and one Oceanic Core Team.

We run weeklys all week.

Congrats to the Oceanic Core Team last night another Vet Maw clear with 3 new players.

Message me any time for more questions.
  • NoRagret
    NoRagret
    ✭✭✭
    I put in an application, are you guys still running the guild?
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Thanks for the app. Yeah we been around 2 years now we not going any where bud. Good luck with the app!!!
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Guys

We are still recruiting

Here is one of the guild mates getting 55k DPS single target Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sau6ZaoeLQ
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damarky wrote: »
    Hey Guys

We are still recruiting

Here is one of the guild mates getting 55k DPS single target Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sau6ZaoeLQ

Best player in the game in my opinion. Amazing person as well. Nightfighters is a great guild. I learned and achieved a lot since joining one year ago. Swag, Talex and the leadership are very good in helping you get to peak performance.
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your kind words Sir Jonn
    Edited by damarky on August 24, 2016 6:54AM
  • The_Payne_Train
    why aren't you guys on xbox lol
    Champion Rank 515
    Characters:
    Cp160 Mag Sorc
    Cp160 Mag Templar
    Cp160 MagBlade
    Cp 160 Mag DK
    Cp160 Stamplar
    Cp160 Stam DK
    Cp160 Stam NB
    Cp160 Stamsorc
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    why aren't you guys on xbox lol

haha

Yeah maybe we should look into that!! Or you could come check out PC? :persevere:

• Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the consideration and Good luck to you guys!
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    No Problem at all Bud, Please remember if you have applied before and you have improved your skill set and feel you are ready to apply again feel free. Please note all apps require a dps screen shot for all apps even if you are a healer or tank.
    If you have experience in end game raiding you will understand why this is important. If you have the right information apps are approved very quickly. If you are waiting to hear back about your apps help speed up your apps by including your best possible dps screen shot (single target).

Thanks and Good luck
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Updated to say we are now getting close to our desired amount of players. However if you are just too good to turn down we will make space for you. We do have room for Oceanic players be sure to include a single target dps screen shot. apps without a dps parses will not be considered.
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    still looking for more strong players

http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    thirteenwolf1120 try this
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    NightFighers are not actively recruiting we have 258 active players however if you think you have some thing to offer the guild either with leading trials or have experience tanking or healing vet trials or rate yourself one of the best dps players in the game . Than feel free to apply
    http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/ There is a current waiting list right now. Once the freeze is over the best applications will be taken first so link those dps screen shots in your app!!! :) Good luck
    Edited by damarky on October 5, 2016 7:40AM
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting is back on !!! Hell Ra Hard Mode Cleared quite Easy Thanks Cole!!!
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭

Thought some of you might like this. Here is Order of Mundus Hard Mode Vet Maw Run with 8 Night Fighter Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGVsfvy3w_c

Enjoy!!!
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the applications ensure you link a dps screen shot for faster process!!!
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Still taking applications congrats to all the new guild members for all there maw clears this week!