The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Closed Solved) ItsTime For Me. To Admit. I Have Been Un Fair To EP. On Scourge PS4 EU. Serjustin19

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
It is time EP. It is time for me to admit that I have been fair tou you all EP on Scourge PS4 EU. For way to long. You have known me (destroyed me) originaly on my Original Vet 16 DC. Way long ago. Then late February. Early March. I became AD. All this was old Scourge on PS4 EU.

However many more months. DC returned. I went back to DC. Then later went back to AD. Back and Fourth. I been switching. Because I love to help the week. I don't really care of having no keeps honestly. But now. Something is bothering me. This feeling getting stronger. Everyday. Everytime I in Scourge PS4 EU.

Even more so yesterday. It was actually fun. That both EP and AD came together. After us AD lost keeps. Us EP and AD fished together and mess with each other.

Today. I had enough. I had enough of my self despair. Today I have come to conclusion and how is it fair for me jumping back and forth to AD and DC? It really is not. For this I am sorry to you EP.

From this time forward. I Serjustin19. Will be EP also. But not FULL TIME. Mind you. Since Scourge PS4 EU is the ONLY CAMPAIGN, that I can actually play. Which Scourge is still the Only campign. Other campaigns disagree with me. Hence why I have been AD also.

Since Scourge is actually a 30 day campaign. I will split the days in half. I tried to split the days evenly. But not work good. So I will do it this way. 40% on AD. 40 % on Ep. And 20% on DC. (Since DC hardly does PvP via keep taking. Which I understand)

Sadly. I unsure if this will last. Maybe I be back on DC and AD instead. In later future. Think this like a test of sorts.
I know no one will like this. I understand if people don't like my decision. But I also have friends on EP side also. Thank you all. Please leave comments.
Edited by Serjustin19 on August 2, 2016 5:21PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are you?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad this got cleared up, was beginning to worry.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's hard to reply to posts like this in a nice/non offensive manner...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

You think it's hard?

He's on the server i play on...
    PS4 EU DC

• Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people are just weird
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *no comment*

^ Hey you were asking for comments, but did not say whether the comment should have content in it !
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are you?

I don't think we met. But that's my gamertag. I been DC for ever since old Scourge came out. Recently in Early February-March I became AD. I haven't done this yet. Mind you. Hence why I want to see others comments before I do it. What are your thoughts? In honest opinion. No I'm also not a spy. If that's what your worried also.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Y'all are rude. It clearly bothers the guy.

You do you, OP.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

Sypher I actually want your honest opinion also. I look up to you. If your the same Sypher whom I thinking of :blush:

What would you do?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You think it's hard?

He's on the server i play on...

He/she got a point
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's okay. I'll understand. Hence why I'm asking the community beforehand. But what is your honest opinion?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are you?

I don't think we met. But that's my gamertag. I been DC for ever since old Scourge came out. Recently in Early February-March I became AD. I haven't done this yet. Mind you. Hence why I want to see others comments before I do it. What are your thoughts? In honest opinion. No I'm also not a spy. If that's what your worried also.

No one will really care what faction your on...

Isn't scourge an ep buff campaign with 2 bars red and 0 everything else? I go on it when i'm grinding sewers.

Or if i feel like farming stones off ep.
    PS4 EU DC

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are you?

No one will really care what faction your on...

Isn't scourge an ep buff campaign with 2 bars red and 0 everything else? I go on it when i'm grinding sewers.

Or if i feel like farming stones off ep.

That's correct. But I do help DC at times though. But I don't like to go to sewers. I usually above ground.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also for those who are unable to write or comment without making any offense. Or unable to directly on forum. Without anyone else getting mad at you. You are hereby. Freely. Private message me with your honest opinion via private message to me. If this would help. Then go for it. Many thanks for your all opinion.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sypher I actually want your honest opinion also. I look up to you. If your the same Sypher whom I thinking of :blush:

What would you do?

I will play on any faction as long as they are not the dominant faction for that campaign. When haderus was AD dominant I would go there on my DC DK or Templar, if TF was DC dominant I would play my AD NB and Sorc on that campaign.

I have no faction loyalty I just like to play on the side with the least amount of people.
    Edited by Sypher on August 1, 2016 1:38AM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

• Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭

What would you do?

I will play on any faction as long as they are not the dominant faction for that campaign. When haderus was AD dominant I would go there on my DC DK or Templar, if TF was DC dominant I would play my AD NB and Sorc on that campaign.

I have no faction loyalty I just like to play on the side with the least amount of people.

That explains why you never play EP
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maztiax wrote: »

What would you do?

That explains why you never play EP

Only time I'm playing EP is on console. They don't seem to dominate there like they do on PC.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What would you do?

Thank you Sypher. These are good reasons. For Scourge PS4 EU. It is EP dominated. I can see why it is being unfair for helping out the dominanted Alliance in campaign.

May I ask you another questions? This to bothers me and since you help the less dominated faction. I was wondering since AD is the second dominated faction. While EP is the first dominated faction. Since Also I been helping out AD mostly now. Since AD is coming back and pushing EP everyday. Which I'm grateful.

Since also Scourge is only Campaign that I can go on. While other campaign kicks me out and freeze al the time. Must have valid internet connection. Scourge has this to. But not as bad. Was it a big mistake for me to leave DC?.

I mean I been helping DC at times now. When they do push. But so very few DC. I can always go to Imperial City. But for some reason. Imperial City don't intrest me and when I do go there. I tend to fall asleep. I'm kinda like an open PvPer? I'm confused myself.

Since DC is teh very weak faction. And has always been in Scourge on PS4 EU. (Actually AD was for few couple of months. But AD grew. Then DC became the weak faction.

Since I have no loyalty in faction also. (Least I think I don't have any since I been jumping off and on between alliances) Should I stay on DC to help them more. Since they are actually a very week alliance?

Also @leepalmer95. Since your in same campaign as me. Since your on DC also. I know you said no one cares. But I was also wondering what are your thoughts on this? Since you and other DC are very weak alliance. Would you and others accept me? Even though I don't care about IC. But if I have to. Then I need get use to it. I'll be more than happy to help. If everything turns alright.

Thanks you 2. Your responses are helpful also. Just like the other responses.

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We really need a forum rule against drama before this becomes a thing
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

But drama
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What would you do?

Thank you Sypher. These are good reasons. For Scourge PS4 EU. It is EP dominated. I can see why it is being unfair for helping out the dominanted Alliance in campaign.

May I ask you another questions? This to bothers me and since you help the less dominated faction. I was wondering since AD is the second dominated faction. While EP is the first dominated faction. Since Also I been helping out AD mostly now. Since AD is coming back and pushing EP everyday. Which I'm grateful.

Since also Scourge is only Campaign that I can go on. While other campaign kicks me out and freeze al the time. Must have valid internet connection. Scourge has this to. But not as bad. Was it a big mistake for me to leave DC?.

I mean I been helping DC at times now. When they do push. But so very few DC. I can always go to Imperial City. But for some reason. Imperial City don't intrest me and when I do go there. I tend to fall asleep. I'm kinda like an open PvPer? I'm confused myself.

Since DC is teh very weak faction. And has always been in Scourge on PS4 EU. (Actually AD was for few couple of months. But AD grew. Then DC became the weak faction.

Since I have no loyalty in faction also. (Least I think I don't have any since I been jumping off and on between alliances) Should I stay on DC to help them more. Since they are actually a very week alliance?

Also @leepalmer95. Since your in same campaign as me. Since your on DC also. I know you said no one cares. But I was also wondering what are your thoughts on this? Since you and other DC are very weak alliance. Would you and others accept me? Even though I don't care about IC. But if I have to. Then I need get use to it. I'll be more than happy to help. If everything turns alright.

Thanks you 2. Your responses are helpful also. Just like the other responses.

Can i report you for trolling or something?

Like i said i go to scourge when i'm levelling an alt or farming stones of the ep there.

Scourge is basically a dead campaign, it's full of EP pve'ers basically and 95% of ep on there don't have a clue how to pvp, hence why i farm them for stones.

The reason why dc is 'weak' there is because no dc plays it, whats the point of playing ina ep buff campaign that they will nightcap,

And again no one actually cares which faction you play, i've never heard of you and i don't care about you.

Stop tagging me in this.
    PS4 EU DC

• Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

Yep this about sums up what I was thinking. Nobody cares, or even notices for that matter, when you hop alliances, and the EP sure as hell aren't sitting around crying or feeling butthurt because one person never joins their alliance.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your honest oppinions. Ive message to some of the EP and AD that I'm very close with. They both said samething in common. Both AD and EP don't want me on EP side. They also want me to continue doing of what I been doing all along. By helping both AD and DC (When DC push in Scourge PS4 EU. Not Imperial City)

Thank you all.

Also...

Trolling: A big hairy Troll. Who Strolls around. This Big hairy Troll wished he had this nice small fishing boat. So he can troll around the lake in boat while trying to catch mean slaughterfish.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on August 2, 2016 5:24PM
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm....

Can someone summarise/quickly translate what OP is trying to say? Like I dont get what's the point of this post but clearly some of you here seem to understand. Halp!
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was either a troll post or just someone who thinks waaaaay too much about the pvp alliance system.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    Uhm....

Can someone summarise/quickly translate what OP is trying to say? Like I dont get what's the point of this post but clearly some of you here seem to understand. Halp!

I've been switching alliances back and fourth. (Way more when new changes came) I'm stuck in Scourge. ( hence why multiple alliances.) DC very weak alliance. (Always been in Scourge)

Reasons why I became AD also are in my other posts.

I help when DC does push in Scourge PS4 EU. If DC not push. I help AD. (AD is the second weakest alliance. DC is first)

I feel like I being unfair to other EP in same campaign. From me switching back and fourth. However everything turned out to be alright (after I posted this) Hence the #24 post above :) Sorry for confusion. I'm confused myself honestly.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    It was either a troll post or just someone who thinks waaaaay too much about the pvp alliance system.

No trolling post. Just want to see if I should join EP also. Since I feel it was unfair for me going back to DC and AD all the time. Since I'm stuck in Scourge PS4 EU (Only playable campaign that agrees with me ever since Both old Scourge and New Scourge came out. I also love Scourge. Even though it may be empty.)

But your last part of your response sounds like me. Think I'm getting way to carried ahead. No offense
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game and join the side that brings you the most fun . It's great that you care about the community but in the end it's about having fun . You can play anywhere and make great friends if you just avoid negativity .
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I....I....I .....IIIIIIIIII dont really care