The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

August Crown Store Showcase?

MarkusLiberty
MarkusLiberty
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, any idea when the August Crown Store Showcase will be up? I'm really looking forward to seeing what they'll be adding
*Special Snowflake*

• Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, any idea when the August Crown Store Showcase will be up? I'm really looking forward to seeing what they'll be adding

I as well...but @ZOS_GinaBruno and others keep making us wait until the actual month is under way!

They get you used to seeing it late the month before, then all of the sudden they drop the whole "Here's what you can look forward to coming to the Crown Store next month!" approach and just do it at the start of the actual month, because they just LOVE giving a big heads up (NOT)! >_>' Ugh...
    Edited by Aerius_Sygale on July 31, 2016 8:28PM
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race change/name change/barbershop. Costumes wise couldn't be any worse than last month.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As well as the DLC, Hist Guar, and a baby version of those giant turtle things in Hew's Bane. Those were apart of the collecter's edition of the Shadows of the Hist on the PTS, so it'll be the same for the live servers. Perhaps announcing the Kagouti mount as well? Who knows.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Toga that was previewed on the DB PTS would be nice to finally lay hands on...
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum