The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blood porting from one side of Cyrodiil to the other should not be allowed.

Hammy01
Hammy01
✭✭✭✭✭
First off this is just my opinion and yes it could and can be wrong but I believe that Blood porting (purposely dying just to rez somewhere else on the map) should not be allowed except to the closest owned keep or your home base. Blood porting across the map just gives the larger factions a bigger advantage as they have the manpower to do this and successfully attack the map from both sides!!

Anyways like I said this is just my opinion and to me it is just another cheesy that ZOS either did not properly think about or just does not care about.

Hammy!!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a much bigger problem when Forward Camps were cheap and you could port to them from anywhere. Now that it's limited to an unflagged, owned keep, I think it's fine. The counter it simply to get enough siege down to burst it quickly. Easy enough to do with even a small group.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what do you propose or is this a general rant ?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well now I propose naming my next character "General Rant". I'm thinking a Nord, HA Stam Sorc. Thoughts?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, mostly just a general rant... sometimes I just need to vent my frustrations :).

Hammy!!
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more horse running.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Farmerr
    Farmerr
    ✭✭
    It'd be interesting to have a campaign where if you die once you don't get to come back for X days until everything resets. Make it real.

I like blood porting when I get those quests that want you to carry a message or deliver something to the other side of the map and we just happen to control most of it that day. I only play 1-2 hours at a time so never really get a chance to hop around sieges.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fine. I take it you were not here back in the day when almost every player would suicide and spawn at forward camps across the map? There is nothing wrong with spawning in non tagged keeps in my opinion. I go to Cyrodiil to PvP not to ride my mount across the very bland and dull lands of Cyrodiil. I already do enough of that as is.
    Edited by Orchish on August 1, 2016 4:15AM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread shouldn't be allowed
    Edited by Mojmir on August 1, 2016 4:42AM
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The proper nomenclature is "deathport."
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Farmerr wrote: »
    It'd be interesting to have a campaign where if you die once you don't get to come back for X days until everything resets. Make it real.

"Hey folks, we've introduced a new mechanic where you don't actually get to play our game. Hope you like it!"

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    The proper nomenclature is "deathport."

There is no proper nomenclature. You can call it what you want. Majority of PvPers call it bloodport.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my guild we call it: "hey go die and come over here"

So I prefer the term: "hey go die and come over here"
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..