The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Screenshots) Are these stats of a cheater? Am I missing something here?

• covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jules I doubt you can achieve this spell damage on a Khajiit magicka sorc, or any other sorc for that matter. Hell, look at the weapon damage too, and the base resistances.
    Point is, these stats are fake. Without going overboard as Etaniel did, you can alter your screenshots slightly to achieve better results.
    Edited by covenant_merchant on July 30, 2016 5:01PM
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sees the post*

Oh, hi

*laughs and eclipses away*
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Holy *** these stats are insane..

I miss the simpler days of soft caps and strained resources... :(
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    @Jules I doubt you can achieve this spell damage on a Khajiit magicka sorc, or any other sorc for that matter. Hell, look at the weapon damage too, and the base resistances.
    Point is, these stats are fake. Without going overboard as Etaniel did, you can alter your screenshots slightly to achieve better results.

This is very true and hard to spot to the untrained eye however . One place such foolery cannot be made is in old YouTube videos people forget to delete . These cannot and would not be photoshopped in by the video owner yes . Perhaps it would be wise for some people to go back an edited themselves before posting lousy photoshops . It seems the EU has been over looked until now . For those people who may or may not having been fooling around with macros or CE in the past it would be smart not to leave any old evidence around ... Because it can be used against them at any time .
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

49517170.jpg
    Edited by Skander on July 30, 2016 5:10PM
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    49517170.jpg

That's clearly a Pepper Grinder . This thread needs more culinary education .
  • Bubbly_Sponge
    Bubbly_Sponge
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Bubbly Sponge | DC | Magicka Sorcerer | AR36
    Faluza | DC | Magicka Templar | AR18
    Bubbly-Sponge | EP | Magicka Sorcerer | AR21

Extreme Argonian Fetish

Astrum Herois
    Mehrunes' Razor
    Astrum Tomatoes

PC | EU
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    49517170.jpg

What if i did put there salt?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    49517170.jpg

And sentence structure ...
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    49517170.jpg

Leave my skander alone!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah ! I've learned nothing but how to troll here . Time for a scented bubble bath an to give up this thread .
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    KisoValley wrote: »
    Also you don't know the full details.

Quick story: Player in question created a dueling guild, within a week it grew bigger than Mage's guild and still is bigger and most of the top PC EU players left Mage's guild (Collo) for MP (new guild). Mage got mad, already has a deep hatred for player in question and vice versa and because Mage can no longer beat him in duels he has resorted to ganking MP's duels with 20 Collo members backing him. Meanwhile this has led to player in question ganking Collo duels. However now he has decided to be the bigger man and get out of the drama while Mage is still talking *** ingame while still ganking duels and now Mage has brought it

And this is why I will never join a dueling guild. 1 part dueling, 1 part Telenovela.

Same.

Not only that, but dueling is so stale nowadays. Nothing like it used to be. Skill takes a backseat to gear/directly countering builds/exploits. Everyone is a tank and a DPS at the same time. Most fights take 10+ minutes and end in unsatifying stalemates.
    Edited by Vaoh on July 30, 2016 5:22PM
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    49517170.jpg

Stop we should be focusing on these false accusations coming from Mage please stay on topic thank you.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, after all this trolling, is any of you able to recreate this build? My screenshots were with wpn dmg buffed, tri-stat glyphs and top quality gear. Problem is, this guy's gameplay matches these stats entirely. I call cheats. Get over it.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Just leaving this here, your stats look way more fishy than anything I've ever seen... And where did you get that alliance rank?
    sByc6qb.png

What causes it show 144 attribute points?
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we have a player that runs around with the following stats;

https://postimg.org/image/kalt9eh8n/

The reported gear is 5x blackrose and 2x malubeth. There are talks about 2x agility and 3x endurance, however I didn't have access to endurance/agility weapons on pts, so I recreated it with a mael weapon that adds more hp, and a basic shield.

I enchanted all my gear with tri-stat glyphs for maximum overall stats and improved everything to top quality. I went with top of the line agility robust jewelry and a top of the line weapon that also adds more hp. The results were shocking;

https://postimg.org/image/5ubvguug7/

Then I added warnhorn, and the results are still shocking;

https://postimg.org/image/nwj36snqv/ (notice in his screen that we have same mag pools so I'm sure he didn't use warnhorn there because mine got increased higher)

So here are the differences with both of these vampire redguard stamdks;

We have pretty much the same magicka pool, mag and hp recovery which proves that we have the same unbuffed regens and mag pools, so there is no emperorship bonuses or imperial physique as we can clearly see that the first screenshot was taken in Cyrodiil. We have approximately same resistances, and now the staggering inflation;

- approx. 5k more stam and hp.
    - approx. 500 more stam regen (unbuffed, due to our same hp recoveries as seen in my first screenshot). Keep in mind, we're both redguard with vampire passives and serpent stone.
    - approx. 1000 more weapon damage.

I am very curious to see what other people have to say!

I'm also going to ping some players here who might have something to say. I will add more eventually, if I see that they have forum accounts too.

@Jaybe_Mawfaka @Hyssia @Blobsky @LegendaryChef @Lieblingsjunge @Fluffy_Fr0zR @Etaniel @Sanct16 @Soulac @KisoValley

This build is on you tube..........
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we have a player that runs around with the following stats;

https://postimg.org/image/kalt9eh8n/

The reported gear is 5x blackrose and 2x malubeth. There are talks about 2x agility and 3x endurance, however I didn't have access to endurance/agility weapons on pts, so I recreated it with a mael weapon that adds more hp, and a basic shield.

I enchanted all my gear with tri-stat glyphs for maximum overall stats and improved everything to top quality. I went with top of the line agility robust jewelry and a top of the line weapon that also adds more hp. The results were shocking;

https://postimg.org/image/5ubvguug7/

Then I added warnhorn, and the results are still shocking;

https://postimg.org/image/nwj36snqv/ (notice in his screen that we have same mag pools so I'm sure he didn't use warnhorn there because mine got increased higher)

So here are the differences with both of these vampire redguard stamdks;

We have pretty much the same magicka pool, mag and hp recovery which proves that we have the same unbuffed regens and mag pools, so there is no emperorship bonuses or imperial physique as we can clearly see that the first screenshot was taken in Cyrodiil. We have approximately same resistances, and now the staggering inflation;

- approx. 5k more stam and hp.
    - approx. 500 more stam regen (unbuffed, due to our same hp recoveries as seen in my first screenshot). Keep in mind, we're both redguard with vampire passives and serpent stone.
    - approx. 1000 more weapon damage.

I am very curious to see what other people have to say!

I'm also going to ping some players here who might have something to say. I will add more eventually, if I see that they have forum accounts too.

@Jaybe_Mawfaka @Hyssia @Blobsky @LegendaryChef @Lieblingsjunge @Fluffy_Fr0zR @Etaniel @Sanct16 @Soulac @KisoValley

This build is on you tube..........

Link please, I really wanna know how to get these stats on my stam dk. I can't figure it out. All I see is that after I made a re-creation of what he said he's using, I got 5k less stam/hp, 500 less recovery and 1k less wpn dmg. Notice how everything else is pretty much the same. Build link pls.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, after all this trolling, is any of you able to recreate this build? My screenshots were with wpn dmg buffed, tri-stat glyphs and top quality gear. Problem is, this guy's gameplay matches these stats entirely. I call cheats. Get over it.

You didn't have EVERY buff player in question had & you may not even have the same gear. Just cause he told you he's using it doesn't mean he is get over the fact you can't beat him lol.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didn't have EVERY buff player in question had & you may not even have the same gear. Just cause he told you he's using it doesn't mean he is get over the fact you can't beat him lol.

What buffs exactly kiso? :)

And no, I cannot beat a player with these stats. I can survive them for some time but then I get rolled over by a truck. That's why I'm asking, what am I missing in this picture, what buffs, what sets, what anything to add these extra stats on top of mine?
    Edited by LegendaryMage on July 30, 2016 5:31PM
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What buffs exactly kiso? :)

And no, I cannot beat a player with these stats. I can survive them for some time but then I get rolled over by a truck. That's why I'm asking, what am I missing in this picture, what buffs, what sets, what anything to add these extra stats on top of mine?

Not sure why you're asking me I wasn't next to him when he took the screenshot. What I do know is his scroll bar on his character sheet is long because he has quite a few buffs.

Looking at your character sheets, it's quite clear you have nowhere near as many buffs active at the time.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps 2 malubeth 5 BR 3 agility 2 endurance, ayelid well, emp health bonus, cont attack for wd and regen, wrath buffed, all Tristats glyphs, and warhorn
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Perhaps 2 malubeth 5 BR 3 agility 2 endurance, ayelid well, emp health bonus, cont attack for wd and regen, wrath buffed, all Tristats glyphs, and warhorn

It's possible. But pretty much everyone on EU ran into this guy and reported the unreal strength and sustain. I can tell from experience that these stats match the gameplay entirely. And I dueled some other 'decent' dks such as krazzt, they are a joke compared to this guy. ;)

edit; forget about warhorn, I have it in the 2nd shot and my mag is higher than his. Hp/Stam still not even close. Also, regens you can see in our first 2 shots are unbuffed because we have identical hp recovery (2nd shot where I got warhorn I had a tri-stat potion too and my hp recovery is higher than his). He's in Cyrodiil, so imperial physique is out of the question too.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on July 30, 2016 5:42PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I see. I was unaware that this was the conversation at hand. So we're assuming stats of these pics were all just altered in Photoshop and not fully buffed?

I'm disappointed. And gullible.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see. I was unaware that this was the conversation at hand. So we're assuming stats of these pics were all just altered in Photoshop and not fully buffed?

I'm disappointed. And gullible.

Except I can confirm that no one hits as hard as this guy, nor can go on as long as this guy. We dueled for 2 hours and all I was doing was spamming resto heavies and making sure I don't run out of stamina. All he was doing was 'spam spam spam spam most expensive skills, spam spam spam, breakfree, dodge, dodge, breakfree, bash, spam spam spam' for 2 hours straight. You want the video too? I got it on my PC, it's a bit too big in terms of GB but I can compress it and upload. No one can spam that stuff that much and never run out of stam.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jules I wouldn't assume that the dk's stats are photoshopped, just saying it isn't hard to achieve. He could have had friends buffing him up with Powerful Assault, Ebony, Hircine, Worm and all these other group support sets.
    Mage just got trolled.
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am i OP? :wink:

E6ZAPGT.png
    Edited by juhasman on July 30, 2016 5:51PM
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @juhasman necropotence + imperial physique + master's destro ? xD
  • Fluffy_Fr0zR
    Fluffy_Fr0zR
    ✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

Why would you mention me for stupid bait like this.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or perhaps the infamous CE buff.

I base this on the large amount of players strangely coming to protect him, yet still neither his build nor his own explanations have likewise appeared. Instead everyone is just bashing LegendaryMage like crazy. Some of them are personally bashing him too and that's always wrong over a game as well. I never imagined how heated this discussion could get!

From my own perspective, a player who knows how to build up high stats and strong, unique builds, this was totally worth questioning. No legitimate reason really exists for why such questionable stats have sparked hatred from this many individuals. Quite telling of the toxicity of higher-ups in PC NA. Hopefully this doesn't summarize how toxic all dueling guilds at high levels are :|

Idk Jules. I always thought you were one of the "knowledgeable" players on PC. Do you think everything you listed could equal the stats shown? We don't even know if the player had those buffs.
This discussion has been closed.