The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Emasculate and Essa-kh 2 v x Video

Emasculate
Emasculate
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/6zD5m8tEiEA

Us just having another day feeling invincible, Kappa.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice vid guys
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just so everyone knows. They both are getting very strong buffs by having FENGRUSH's mighty name slotted in their group.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Just so everyone knows. They both are getting very strong buffs by having FENGRUSH's mighty name slotted in their group.
    haha xD. That is how they do it! FInally i know their secret :trollface:
    Edited by Alcast on July 30, 2016 4:11PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭
    Fighting against EP, not impressed. 2/10
  • MoreDino
    MoreDino
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously staged. Surely the one with Malubeth would never really die.
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Anima best templar eva that ulti timing OP
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol! Well a couple of them did attack first. Y'all rekt 'em!

If meant for friends, why is it made of AP? :trollface:
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Nightenhowl
    Nightenhowl
    ✭✭✭
    There must be a story in there, kind of fought them in the middle of nowhere.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit wishes the griffs that keep attacking an innocent khajiit would be so kind as to stand there letting this one get ready to fight them.

And by fight Telel means flee until they find somewhere tall and safe to shoot down from.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were these duels?
    If so, I'm surprised about the level difference, and emp buff?
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Forcebuster
    Forcebuster
    ✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    Were these duels?

Does it really look like duels? Gotta be brainless not to be able to tell duels from open world pvp, or It just might be the effect of prolonged zerging
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were these duels?

Does it really look like duels? Gotta be brainless not to be able to tell duels from open world pvp, or It just might be the effect of prolonged zerging

Well, the EP standing around on horses, and /sitting watching them fight kinda says "organized fight" rather than "open world pvp" to me. What do you think? Or did you just not watch more than the first 20 seconds of the video and then felt like being rude?
    Edited by Winnamine on July 31, 2016 4:00AM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Forcebuster
    Forcebuster
    ✭✭
    Were these duels?

Well, the EP standing around on horses, and /sitting watching them fight kinda says "organized fight" rather than "open world pvp" to me. What do you think? Or did you just not watch more than the first 20 seconds of the video and then felt like being rude?

Talking about being rude, when you came and criticized the guys in the video, trying to imply that they are fighting low levels and that they have emp buff.It was open world fight if you look at the guys randomly coming and standing close to the other ep there, and I watched Fengrush stream from yesterday and the video together so I know what actually happened.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were these duels?

Talking about being rude, when you came and criticized the guys in the video, trying to imply that they are fighting low levels and that they have emp buff.It was open world fight if you look at the guys randomly coming and standing close to the other ep there, and I watched Fengrush stream from yesterday and the video together so I know what actually happened.

Where to even start?
    Fengrush was offline in the video.
    Their opponents were under leveled.
    DC does have emp.
    And that is not even close to open world pvp. In open world pvp, they would have gotten zerged down by one 24 man group of EP, while dodging the siege from Group 2.
    Seriously, did you even watch the video? Or did you just come in here to white knight Essa and Emasculate? I promise you, they can take care of themselves.
    Edited by Winnamine on July 31, 2016 4:30AM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Forcebuster
    Forcebuster
    ✭✭
    Were these duels?

Where to even start?
    DC does have emp.
    And that is not even close to open world pvp. In open world pvp, they would have gotten zerged down by a 24 man group of EP, while group 2 set up siege on them.

He might ve been offline, but ts was still up and you could hear them talking about it. Doesn't matter anyway since you have VE in your signature, guess you guys know nothing about pvp cause the only thing you do is zerg,and btw that's a nice tactic VE would use for killing 2 players. Oh don't expect anymore replies from me because im not going to respond to you anyway peace out
    Edited by Forcebuster on July 31, 2016 4:36AM
  • TooskSG
    TooskSG
    ✭✭✭
    Were these duels?

Where to even start?
    DC does have emp.
    And that is not even close to open world pvp. In open world pvp, they would have gotten zerged down by a 24 man group of EP, while group 2 set up siege on them.

He might ve been offline, but ts was still up and you could hear them talking about it. Doesn't matter anyway since you have VE in your signature, guess you guys know nothing about pvp cause the only thing you do is zerg,and btw that's a nice tactic VE would use for killing 2 players. Oh don't expect anymore replies from me because im not going to respond to you anyway peace out

Uh, Winni has run with Feng and crew before. You might want to know something before going off half-cocked lol
    Edited by TooskSG on July 31, 2016 4:43AM
  • Forcebuster
    Forcebuster
    ✭✭
    TooskSG wrote: »
    So even though Winni has grouped with the same DC in the video, Winni is
    Were these duels?

Where to even start?
    DC does have emp.

Uh, Winni has run with Feng and crew before. You might want to know something before going off half-cocked lol

Doesn't change anything, I could also play small scale for an hour then go back to my zerg for the next 10 hours , sp you might wanna get your D*** outta your brain.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were these duels?

Where to even start?
    DC does have emp.

Doesn't change anything, I could also play small scale for an hour then go back to my zerg for the next 10 hours , sp you might wanna get your D*** outta your brain.

Thanks @TooskSG :blush:
    Pointless to argue with fanboys tho.
    They're rabid.
    Edited by Winnamine on July 31, 2016 4:47AM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • TooskSG
    TooskSG
    ✭✭✭
    Were these duels?

Where to even start?
    DC does have emp.

With such a masterful mind for logic you have, I highly doubt anyone would invite you to any worthwhile PvP group. ;)
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Winnamine Stop zerging, you zerging zergbad <3<3

@Vulsin Decent first video. It takes some practice to get them right. I have to question your music tastes ;)
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Winnamine Stop zerging, you zerging zergbad <3<3

@Vulsin Decent first video. It takes some practice to get them right. I have to question your music tastes ;)

@Cinnamon_Spider Can't stop won't stop :weary: the Fengrush zerg is reallllll
    <3<3
    Edited by Winnamine on July 31, 2016 5:36AM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Emasculate
    Emasculate
    ✭✭✭
    @Forcebuster Thanks man mean's a lot :)

@KenaPKK Yeah ahaha this video was just hilarious because i had no idea what happened the EP in the video slaughtered Fengrush, and he restarted client due to FPS / ping issues. And I arrived to help Essa out, I believe some people from Fengrush's stream were sitting around on horses watching I believe it was 2. But after the first fight I started dancing just waiting for him to log back in. Next thing I know more show up, and don't do anything so I was kind of confused and tried to dance. After a couple of seconds, they start attacking Essa, so we go ham. This video was a funny video to me because I had no Idea what was going on ahaha.

@Cinnamon_Spider Thank you friend, haven't PvPed with you in a while. Would be nice to have your heals back, come Zerg with DC instead of AD XD
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulsin wrote: »
    @Cinnamon_Spider Thank you friend, haven't PvPed with you in a while. Would be nice to have your heals back, come Zerg with DC instead of AD XD
    I'll come play with you soon. I just needed to do sorc things.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Outer_Rim
    Outer_Rim
    ✭✭✭
    I'll come play with you soon. I just needed to do zerg things.

Fixed it for you <3
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outer_Rim wrote: »
    I'll come play with you soon. I just needed to do zerg things.

Fixed it for you <3
    Exposed?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter