The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Blobs 1vX.PvP Edit #35 | 'Magicka DK Teaser' | Light armour Magicka Dragonknight

• Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Wow you're serious lol

Ooooaaakkay here goes. You have problems taking down sub 300 players. I can literally 2 shot those players on a NB, Sorc, and Stam dk. Templar can dark flare jav beam theyre dead, or sweep spam to instant death.

Your 1vx includes resource camping? 90% of the fights are potatoes or sorc/magdk. Not once did i see the quartet of templars sing beam music on you. If a competent NB got their hands on you you're toast bro.

Im not saying you're a baddie, but cmon man. You have to admit if you could execute it would be alot better. If igneous scaled off magika or even fractured was buffed off of heavy armor wear you could put out better vids because this was obviously cherry picked footage.

Btw. If you're rockin light armor dampen ward bubble is a helluvalot stronger. Embers heals enough combined with lash you dont need mending. JS

(1) sub 300 players are no problem ... excluding blocking targets with 50k health. I take a number of 501cp down in 3 hits in the video, but you are cherry picking fights
    (2) Read the description - It is a TEASER after playing the class for 6 days. If a nightblade wants to try they can, I have killed a number of high end ones on PC EU. To get 'great clips' for any video it takes more than 6 days, especially considering the build is maybe 4 days old, and within that 6 days a good amount of time has been spent learning where and what my abilities even are
    (3) Every class has it's advantages - DK has survivability, other classes have burst.
    (4) Cherry picked footage? Welcome to 1vX, I main a nightblade and like to think I am one of the top tier players of it - Even then you still 'cherry pick' to make a video, and it is always bad players.

1) yea, they where.

2) more like a teaser for a punching children in the face snuff film.

3) when your class advantage is being able to not kill anyone for longer, is it really an advantage? Is it?

4) there is 1vx footage, and then there is beating up groups of 7 year olds who cant really defend themselves because they don't understand the game.

Dude, you can play. No one is denying this. But if you have an inability to look at things objectively and recant a very bold claims of "huge damage" or "great survivability" then i consider You part of the problem. You stream, you post vids, and you mentor. People listen.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on July 31, 2016 2:01PM
  • Jerro
    Jerro
    ✭✭✭

4) there is 1vx footage, and then there is beating up groups of 7 year olds who cant really defend themselves because they don't understand the game.
    quote]

he use only the Video stuff, who he defeat scrubs, but gives us no insight of the real struggle.
    but he would not insult the people in his stream, I would rather not care
    Edited by Jerro on July 31, 2016 3:30PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, you can play. No one is denying this. But if you have an inability to look at things objectively and recant a very bold claims of "huge damage" or "great survivability" then i consider You part of the problem. You stream, you post vids, and you mentor. People listen.
    ^ this. With great power comes great responsibility. ZOS heavily stalks streamers. What you say is near fact to them and those who listen that will regurgitate everything you believe on the forums. Streaming is serious business as one becomes a potential authority figure.

Thank you for showcasing it, few are doing that so it's much appreciated but please be careful with how you describe and position it.
    Edited by Armitas on August 1, 2016 10:35AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK