The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you think cheating in pvp is taking place?

• EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some players are cheating in PVP
    But not on console
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duh
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EsoRecon wrote: »
    But not on console

LOL he doesn't think you can hack consoles!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But not on console

Gap closers...
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But not on console

Recorded 4-5 EP gap closing into Bleakers last night (XB1 Haderus); witnessed (but didn't capture) 4-5 AD doing the same thing this morning.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unless someone is spamming meteors every second cheating is indistinguishable from ZOS's negligent combat decisions. Everyday it looks like people are cheating but that is just the ridiculous state of the game.
    Edited by Armitas on July 29, 2016 9:27PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you and your trolls ever gonna stop spreading drama, drama queens?

Now seriously, why don't you ask your friend Removed name if he cheats. How does he explain 17.5k mag, 42.5k stam, 38.5k hp pools, 3.9k wpn dmg and 1.5k unbuffed stam regen.

These stats match his gameplay and I am yet to find a single player out there that can duel me for 2 hours (literally we dueled for 2 hours) and never run out of resources, hit extremely hard and be extremely tanky at the same time.

Tell me exactly what was used and how, and I'll replicate it on PTS with top quality gear, with also 30 more CPs.

So far no one has been able to replicate these stats with blackrose/malu/agility, so please enlighten me, wise removed name . If you can't, I call BS and cheat engine. Simple as that.

I'll wait for your reply, I have never been so curious about a specific gear build before, during these last 2 years. Good job!

You need to report people in game not call them out on the forums . That just gets you in trouble unfortunately . I've edited an so should you forum friend . No one wants the reporter to be punished and not the person doing wrong .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on July 29, 2016 9:38PM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now seriously, why don't you ask your friend Removed name if he cheats. How does he explain 17.5k mag, 42.5k stam, 38.5k hp pools, 3.9k wpn dmg and 1.5k unbuffed stam regen.

These stats match his gameplay and I am yet to find a single player out there that can duel me for 2 hours (literally we dueled for 2 hours) and never run out of resources, hit extremely hard and be extremely tanky at the same time.

Tell me exactly what was used and how, and I'll replicate it on PTS with top quality gear, with also 30 more CPs.

So far no one has been able to replicate these stats with blackrose/malu/agility, so please enlighten me, wise removed name . If you can't, I call BS and cheat engine. Simple as that.

I'll wait for your reply, I have never been so curious about a specific gear build before, during these last 2 years. Good job!

You need to report people in game not call them out on the forums . That just gets you in trouble unfortunately . I've edited an so should you forum friend . No one wants the reporter to be punished and not the person doing wrong .

Yeah, thanks for reminding me about this no name and shame policy, fixed.

What do you think of those stats personally?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually terrible with math lol . But I believe there's still people boosting with CE . After fighting for 2 years I just kind of know when something is off . I always message the person an say I suspect something and I'm running vid that a great dev here can pick apart mathematically for me . Then I just ask them to knock off what ever it is . Even if there rude and denie everything I don't just send in the video . If they're dumb enough to do it twice I send both videos . If they stop I'm good . I've only had to report 5 people in two years because most are smart enough to stop in time .
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually terrible with math lol . But I believe there's still people boosting with CE . After fighting for 2 years I just kind of know when something is off . I always message the person an say I suspect something and I'm running vid that a great dev here can pick apart mathematically for me . Then I just ask them to knock off what ever it is . Even if there rude and denie everything I don't just send in the video . If they're dumb enough to do it twice I send both videos . If they stop I'm good . I've only had to report 5 people in two years because most are smart enough to stop in time .

Yeah that's a good tactic. Problem with subtle cheaters is that they still keep their pools within the possible range, but they boost the majority of their pools so when summed up, the character becomes inflated and unrealistically strong. Zeni probably can't catch those since there are a lot of other people with one (in extreme cases 2 maybe) so high pool. But rest is butchered, except in their case when it's not.

edit; yeah, I've been fighting intensely for 2+ years too and with experience over time, you can definitely sense when something is off. Every strong player has a limit of some kind, even if it takes an hour to get to that limit, but when someone has absolutely no issues in any aspect of their gameplay, and they also do higher damage than anyone else, then something is off.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on July 29, 2016 10:49PM
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    Hyssia wrote: »
    There will always be something to exploit to gain advantages over others in PvP.

One, for an example, is people paying gold for AP so they can guarantee their emperorship.
    example

edit: formatting

Now seriously, why don't you ask your good friend if he cheats. How does he explain 17.5k mag, 42.5k stam, 38.5k hp pools, 3.9k wpn dmg and 1.5k unbuffed stam regen.

So far no one has been able to replicate these stats with blackrose/malu/agility, so please enlighten me, wise hyssia. If you can't, I call BS and cheat engine. Simple as that.

obviously skills

http://imgur.com/a/TmfG7

Don't you think there could've been some emperorship involved?

Dusk still killed him so who cares tbh, just proves any build can work if you have the skills to back it up
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will always be something to exploit to gain advantages over others in PvP.

One, for an example, is people paying gold for AP so they can guarantee their emperorship.
    example

Now seriously, why don't you ask your good friend if he cheats. How does he explain 17.5k mag, 42.5k stam, 38.5k hp pools, 3.9k wpn dmg and 1.5k unbuffed stam regen.

So far no one has been able to replicate these stats with blackrose/malu/agility, so please enlighten me, wise hyssia. If you can't, I call BS and cheat engine. Simple as that.

obviously skills

Dusk still killed him so who cares tbh, just proves any build can work if you have the skills to back it up

Why are you linking Krazzt's stats, who the hell is talking about Krazzt here?

There's no emperorship or skills that can add the following bonuses on top of your friend's char;

- 5k more stam
    - 5k more hp
    - 1k more wpn dmg
    - 500 more regen

I'd die to any decent player with those stats, which is why I'm asking again, what sets and gear combos do we have here. Explain. That's not the screenshot we're talking about, you know that. ;)

These are my stats with purple food, and even warnhorn;

https://postimg.org/image/5ubvguug7/

https://postimg.org/image/nwj36snqv/

As you can see, there's a huge difference, and my char is on PTS with full gold gear (as reported by your friend) and even 30 more cps. I don't come close to his stats, explain.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on July 30, 2016 12:36PM
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭

example

obviously skills

There's no emperorship or skills that can add the following bonuses on top of your friend's char;

- 5k more stam
    - 5k more hp
    - 1k more wpn dmg
    - 500 more regen

I'd die to any decent player with those stats, which is why I'm asking again, what sets and gear combos do we have here. Explain. That's not the screenshot we're talking about, you know that. ;)

As you can see, there's a huge difference, and my char is on PTS with full gold gear (as reported by your friend) and even 30 more cps. I don't come close to his stats, explain.

u say u have played this game for 2 years and seem to be praising urself to be so good so why should it be hard for you figure this out since your so smart and good

edit. you can actually achiev those stats without this cheat engine or w/e
    Edited by Tsar_Bogatyr on July 30, 2016 12:49PM
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭

example

obviously skills

- 5k more stam
    - 5k more hp
    - 1k more wpn dmg
    - 500 more regen

http://imgur.com/mtrAx3g

u keep calling him my friend lol
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone dueling ever refuses to divulge their build to explain unusually high stats ... that's a sign of trouble . I had a few people I ran with a long time ago with "secret builds" . I was skeptical of course and found a year later they admitted running CE "in the past" but "never in duels" so to speak . These are people I believed were honest for a long time . I will not group with them ever again and I'm sure their "secret build" was a lot of gooey pooie .
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think so sure. Especially knowing that ZOS can't catch all of what's going on.
    NA/PC
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recently we've had to remove several comments on this thread for flaming, baiting, and inappropriate content. all of these things are against our Community Rules, and it is highly suggested that you review them. We understand how tempers can get heated but please keep things civil and focused on the discussion at hand without personally attacking each other.
    Staff Post
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Literally the only time I suspected cheating in this game was running into Blinxey & Bishop. I PvP alot, and out of the thousands upon thousands of encounters I have, never does anything seem amiss or do I have a suspicion that someone is playing by a different set of rules. So I'm just really curious, all you guys that are convinced that cheating is so prevalent in this game, can you please explain what concrete evidence you are seeing so abundantly that you are convinced cheating is a rampant problem in Cyrodiil? Surely you have some evidence to be so sure.

My experience just does not align with this notion that cheating is as common as some make it out to be.

Not hard to find it. Tried Youtube or Google, or PvP? If you play on PC, it affects both PvP and PvE.

https://youtu.be/11ifGvYAINs
    https://youtu.be/KbEtN24VS4E
    https://youtu.be/X7G3UnF1eZU
    https://youtu.be/b7ced04yDFQ
    Some videos I found quickly.
    Edited by Vaoh on July 30, 2016 3:36PM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of course. Key word: Some.
    However, not everyone who kills you quickly is a cheater.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plenty of cheats in this game, the only they all have in common is denial that they cheat.

Most of them are also the most toxic of the toxic in whispers, which is doubly amusing.

Some of them post videos of them cheating and brag.

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Of course. Key word: Some.
    However, not everyone who kills you quickly is a cheater.

I don't believe you, that guy was clearly cheating :trollface:
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is gold
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way to improve your quality as a player/athlete is to assume you got beaten legit. Otherwise you will always fall back into the mindset of blaming external factors for any failure which in 99% of all cases is just caused by flawed execution and suboptimal decision making.

Theres studies on that topic accessible, so this isn`t just assumption thats fact.

Sorry, no. Denial of reality doesn't help one become a better player. A keen eye for when someone is cheating, and when you legit got beaten is also an option. I die several times a night and learn from it and avoid similar situations to avoid dying. But when someone is zooming across the map with go-go gadget legs and dancing and prancing around in massive aoe's and spell damage and their health bar doesn't budge and then they crit rush you and double dawnbreaker you....acceptance of reality is key. However, I shrug it off and laugh now because said players (and we all know who they are and we all know they're still cheating despite being banned and unbanned multiple times) must really have pitifully low self esteem to cheat in this dead game at this point.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    This thread is gold
    gorden
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

example

obviously skills

- 5k more stam
    - 5k more hp
    - 1k more wpn dmg
    - 500 more regen

u say u have played this game for 2 years and seem to be praising urself to be so good so why should it be hard for you figure this out since your so smart and good

Sure, and if 20 experienced players are reporting something fishy, and then I go and check it out for myself and have the same feeling, it must be legit. There's cheaters out there you'd never suspect of, of course they'll never admit to cheating, they're not THAT dumb. Wake up.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knows? Zos don't.
    PC | EU
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭

example

obviously skills

- 5k more stam
    - 5k more hp
    - 1k more wpn dmg
    - 500 more regen

Sure, and if 20 experienced players are reporting something fishy, and then I go and check it out for myself and have the same feeling, it must be legit. There's cheaters out there you'd never suspect of, of course they'll never admit to cheating, they're not THAT dumb. Wake up.

was talking about achievable stats and u can get those, but i guess since you dont know how to get them its cheating
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I gotta pull out the level 10 sorc with 70k magicka and 4k spell damage?

Like, for reals people there are some pretty epic stat builds out there, even "unbuffed"

Disclaimer: The level 10 sorc is a product of zenimaxes broken battle leveling system, it also has 2500 magicka regen -.-

How to do it: Level 10 breton or altmer sorc, purple or blue food, in CP enabled cyro with 501+ champs, golded infused gear and all spell damage enchants (use a mix of sets that give max magicka and magicka recovery, viola) not hard. The worst part is as you level it, as long as you keep your gear current to your level and keep your passives unlocked (racials especially), youll stay above 60k magicka all the way to 50.

You can also do...

55k magicka champ160
    48k stamina champ 160
    62k stamina lowbie 501+

I mean its pretty outrageous when you actually try to accomplish something like this
    Edited by Rylana on July 31, 2016 5:55AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

example

obviously skills

- 5k more stam
    - 5k more hp
    - 1k more wpn dmg
    - 500 more regen

was talking about achievable stats and u can get those, but i guess since you dont know how to get them its cheating

Doesn't mean anything. Achieveable troll showcase builds is one thing. Fighting with a char that is stronger 2 times than any other is another. Just because there's people with ultimate regen builds that can spam ulties much faster than anyone, doesn't mean that there aren't cheaters that spammed them with no costs, as shown in many recent videos. Do you understand that cheaters will never come out and say 'yeah I've been cheating'? This proves that CE works perfectly fine and until it stops, there WILL be cheaters. Also, my fighting experience is probably 3 times more extensive than yours, having fought countless of enemies. I know when I see a troll build, and when I see a build that has no weaknesses to the extremes. These latter ones are so rare, that not even the most skilled players I fought (and I fought a lot!) can pull it off.

When my gut feeling is telling me that there's something wrong, you bet there's something wrong. I'm the last guy that will call out anyone for cheating, I've been accused by 100s so far of cheating, but if I smell something stinky, you can bet your ass I will investigate. Plus, it doesn't help the fact that I know the character of such players too, they lied about many things in the past, their credibility does not exist in my eyes at all.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes got plenty of video to prove it too.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
This discussion has been closed.