Maintenance for the week of January 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EST (21:00 UTC)

My PC is to bad for this game ?

esometric
esometric
✭✭
i7 16 GB ram MSI Radeon R290 ??? Becouse FPS is not normal droping today i find place there FPS go down to 10 ?
THIS GAME HAVE CRAP GUILD SHOP SYSTEM CREATED FOR CHEAT WITH NEW PLAYERS DONT BE STUPID IGNORE GUILDS USE ADDONS TO BLOCK IT TRADE NORMAL IN CHAT AND DONT PAY TAX FOR IDIOT KIDS GUILD OWNERS.
  • EverHaunted
    EverHaunted
    ✭✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same thing. Still waiting for someone to offer any kind of solution or a simple 'we're aware of it and working blah blah' thing.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same issue. Randomly 5-10 ping in PvE-Zones. Also occasionally happened in PvP. I used to think it was my internet playing but it seems that it's more people experiencing it :D
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.