The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WTH ZOS, why is my game kicking me to login screen 3 times in an half an hour now??????

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
WTH is this ZOS, I have been running this game almost with no lag, nor kick during the last months and actually the whole time and now I play the game since last weekend first time and I already got kicked to login screen 3 times in half an hour?

WTH are you doing to this game ZOS?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by altemriel on July 28, 2016 8:32PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AND WHY AM I NOW NOT ABLE TO ABANDON ANY OF MY QUESTS IN THE QUEST JOURNAL????!!!!

HOW CRAZY IS THIS??!!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AND AGAIN NOW GOT KICKED TO LOGIN SCREEN!!!!

SERIOUSLY WTH IS THIS ZOS????

WHAT ABOUT SOME FREE CONTENT AS AN EXCUSE TO THIS OUTRAGE??!!!!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i am PC EU btw...
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    after reload ui i am now able to abandon my quests fortunatelly.......
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    It's normal ESO behavior. You haven't got used to it by now? :)
    Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because.
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's normal ESO behavior. You haven't got used to it by now? :)

no, only after TG launch some weird sound bugs and elder pink online, but that was fixed already. I got kicked everytime I first time logged in after DB launch, but that got fixed too.

so what the heck is this now ZOS?????????????
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    I suggest to build 20 trebuchets in front of Zenimax HQ :)
    Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest to build 20 trebuchets in front of Zenimax HQ :)

yes, stoned ones and water ones.

to make them stoned and showered in water :)
  • lokrian
    lokrian
    been getting kicked to login screen as well in cyrodil now for last 2 days anytime i get near a group fighting.

whats just is bad the lag and crap ping seem to be carrying over into the other zones like wrothgar, craglorn etc but just lag their and not getting booted to login.
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    I have the same problem.
    Yesterday it was good, but the day before yesterday it was disaster.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe the problem has to do with server load. They don't have enough hardware to handle the number of players. Most of the time when my wife and I start getting kicked to the login screen is during the evenings at prime time here in the US, or on the weekends. When I'm playing during the daytime on weekdays when server load is light I never get kicked.

Another clue this is the issue is that I'm starting to see threads about people getting put on a login queue. I myself got put on one a few days ago. It wasn't long, but the fact that it happened is another sign their servers are straining.

The solution is simple for ZOS, they just need to spend more money and expand their mega-server.
    Edited by Ashtaris on July 29, 2016 2:47PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    I believe the problem has to do with server load. They don't have enough hardware to handle the number of players. Most of the time when my wife and I start getting kicked to the login screen is during the evenings at prime time here in the US, or on the weekends. When I'm playing during the daytime on weekdays when server load is light I never get kicked.

Another clue this is the issue is that I'm starting to see threads about people getting put on a login queue. I myself got put on one a few days ago. It wasn't long, but the fact that it happened is another sign their servers are straining.

The solution is simple for ZOS, they just need to spend more money and expand their mega-server.

this is what I was saying long time ago, first increase the server capacity and speed and all, then fix the bugs and then release new DLC :).

there is no point in releasing every quarter a new content and with every update messing up something in the already existing content.
  • shannona
    shannona
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe time to play WOW again until these may bugs are fixed......in a year or so.
  • shannona
    shannona
    Soul Shriven
    shannona wrote: »
    Maybe time to play WOW again until these may bugs are fixed......in a year or so.

Or until Crown Store fever is over
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess their server ain't no mega'